Lel at the lower standards for women and darkies

Welcome to the current year

Blacks are the single most privileged group in all of Western society

They said they would think about it.
Which pretty much means no.

Sorry.

*tips fedora*

>implying OP isn't mad af

Sorry for shattering your delicate worldview with my truthbomb but it's an objective fact

>Gene Luen Yang is a graphic novelist and cartoonist whose work for young adults demonstrates the potential of comics to broaden our understanding of diverse cultures and people. Yang has produced full-length graphic novels, short stories, and serial comics, many of which explore present-day and historical events through a contemporary Chinese American lens.

Young Adult Comic Books. Genius grant.

Having artists / creatives / humanities people judged with STEM is the height of soodiness. Yeah, I'm sure the Zimbabwean Paraplegic Interpretive Finger Puppet Performer is just as smart as the 13 year old Harvard Number Theory Fields Medallist winning mathematician... They're just smart in different ways... No siree, no difference in intelligence or hard work required...

LMAO. novelists (and violinists and classical composers and ballet dancers and so on) need to take their rightful place in the entertainment category, judged in the free market. Of course they can't accept that. They are all bleeding heart liberals who don't want to be near the blacks, but careerwise instead of lifestylewise. Pynchon doesn't want to be next to Kendrick Lamar because Kendrick makes more money and has more attention. Pynchon is a fucking failure compared to the Beatles based on attention.

>inb4 you pretend Pynchon (or any artist) "has, like, such important things to say, man!"

LMFAO

>shattering your delicate worldview with my truthbomb

>the free market
no such thing m8

Ah, I too remember my youthful libertarian phase.

Is it publicly founded?

>lower standards for women and darkies
>one white guy who won literally makes crumpled up coats and backpacks; another one is a 'cultural historian'

Also, Rankine is not NEARLY as bad as others they might have awarded it to.

>mad that a bunch of half-wit dindus are being given millions to continue doing nuffin

Maybe a little

Tell that to Hong Kong you absolute fucking Mong

>be low-income Canadian trying to put myself through university
>genuinely want to contribute to Canadian ""culture"""
>research what scholarships are available to help
>#1: Are you a Native Gay Faggot Frenchman who is writing a dissertation on Gay Indian Ass Sex in Gay Immigration Contexts?
>#2: Are you a Louis Riel, or a manifestation thereof?
>#3: Did you ever speak French while Gay and Indian?
>#4: Will you help the French bring more brownoids to Quebec? While sucking on penises in Cree?
>#5: Did you ever fondle a transgender nigger's balls in a wigwam?
>#6: 摧毁住房市场。死亡加拿大!最后胜利的毛主席!
>#7: هل مدفوعة جميع الكفار بيضاء من واحد أو أكثر الصغيرة المدن؟
>#8: 토론토를 식민지화 축하드립니다! 여기에 약간의 돈이다!

I wouild complain about standards being unfairly lowered too if I was incompetent as the right. Anyways since the white race is so talented, why are all of you collectively not up to the task of cracking the puzzle of life and graduating college already?

You should learn English before using this site, not as you're using it

Hello "You should learn English before using this site" user. How are you today.

Not well. There are too many people using this English language website incorrectly

sucks. You should spend the time learning a new language.

Fuck no

>be Canadian

Found your problem m8

You should clean out the jizz I left in your mom's gaping anus lmao

Sounds better than being an American right about now