Food banks are a waste of time. Don't donate to them. They just throw away the food, or sell it...

Food banks are a waste of time. Don't donate to them. They just throw away the food, or sell it. One of the biggest schemes going these days.

I'm very much inclined to believe your entirely unsupported claims

It's true

op is half right

you should be donating money to food banks if you want to help out, or if you have the capacity, factory packed skids of NEW dry goods

they do not want the dented can of peas from when you moved out of your parent's house 8 years ago or the mystery can with no label

alright I'll stop donating. done. you actually really saved me i was about to deposit all my food at the bank but now i am going to make it rain

>give them money so they can waste it on stupid shit drugs and preordering video games

yeah right, if i were even inclined to donate to charity, which I'm not, I would give them the food directly cause those jerkfaces are staying alive like the rest of us.

Fag

are you trying to be funny? esl? or retarded?

Don't worry. I'm not inclined to help black people in the first place.

all charity is a scam

Or even worse, they give that shit to niggers and spics

This pretty much
All the money ends up being misplaced because they blow it up in marketing and hiring too many people because it's a business like any other and they are looking for bigger donnors and expansion

While a lot of what has been said is true, my neighbors are a white man and white woman with one son who are having a rough time right now. They needed a ride to the religious food bank so i took them. They got to fill half my truck bed with free food and it even included 3 frozen precooked Little Caesars pizzas that they had to warm back up in their oven. Milk, eggs, boxed and canned crap, all kinds of stuff. Dried beans, rice, pastas. Obviously nothing really fresh and who knows when those pizzas were actually made by Little Caesars. BTW why is it called "seezers" when it's c-a-e-s?

Fuck Off! Me and my mom got a lot of free Food from there when I was Little

t. former poorfag

Because the correct Latin pronounciation has always been "Kai-zar" , but people got lazy

No way I'm going to feed the niggers.

The charity I serve/prepare food with gets their food from a good bank, foodforward, to be exact, which gets its food from the farmer's market. We're not an officially sanctioned charity so we can't collect the food directly from the farmer's market, so the food bank helps a lot.

Also it means I get some of the leftovers that don't make it to the homeless.

>mfw free avocados

Lol, nice try.
I doubt, however, that anyone here can't distinguish between avocados and pears...

make it rain cans of fucking food?
you better hope your stripper isn't just doing that job to pay for MMA school.

Worse still, they have "charity partners".

You donated to help feed the poor homeless men? If that charity got more donations than their expected budget but a feminist charity got less than expected, they "balance" it between them.

It's a big scam as well on the fact that they charity "volunteers" are paid as if they worked a full week of 9 to 5 even if they just went in for the weekend, because "participating in the organisation of the events via emails is totally 30 extra hours of work every week guys"

Not to mention the cryonism of who gets to get those aforementioned "paid volunteer" positions...

I would fuck her in the ass for money. Not a lot of money, but just saying...

>cryonism

basically if you want to help go help people drectly
i dont want to support some homeless person crack addiction but i would rather do that than support a rich bitchs cocaine addiction instead