You see the presenter's scripted insult. You have 20 seconds to write Jonah a comeback

You see the presenter's scripted insult. You have 20 seconds to write Jonah a comeback.

QUICK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIAO5fd1L4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

said in a tone of infinite jest:

>you havin a midol day?

or

>thanks for the slut report

"hey, fuck you lady"

Dumb yurocuck.

im famous cuz of daddy my connexions

>Your parents would be proud of you

whoops-- the fat'en is supposed to say this

well, i feel bad that you didn't work for Hebdo

Oh yeah? Well, at least I'm not afraid to say that transexualism should never be considered normal.

At least I'm not obese. Oh...

I should hire a personal trainer.

what did your father do to you to make you like this

What's the source of this anyway? What did he get asked by a journalist that has everyone memeing?

She made a joke about how Jonah Hill is completely undesirable and how she'd like to have anal prolapse with DiCaprio.

I transform into Ari Gold and think of something off the cuff that is highly sexist and full of profanity and BTFO her for all eternity

youtube.com/watch?v=jIAO5fd1L4I

Jonah was incapable of this because he is a nu-male

Start redpilling everyone about the niggers and the jews.

>Ah, so this must be the legendary Parisienne hospitality I've heard so much about

Or

>yikes! somebody woke up on the wrong side of the Pitt today

Or

>Listen to me you scummy gaullic cunt, I wouldn't touch your rancid disease-ridden vagina for all the money on the planet, and neither would Brad or Leo, who'd both be insulted that you just treated their very good friend in such a crass and immature way. Do you have any idea how much barely legal, pristine pussy we have access to with just one flash of our sparkling and famous American smiles? If your disgusting mouth is any indication of your personal hygiene then your vagina must be the single filthiest place in all of France, and my friends wouldn't step within ten miles of it. How many Academy awards have you've been nominated for while youve been doing this shitty chatshow? How many SAG Awards, how many golden globes, shitface? I could rape you with my charmingly below average sized chode right here in front of all these people and cameras and your government and audience would do NOTHING because I am smarter, nicer, and more talented than you and everybody knows it. Gas yourself you cultureless slut, because you offer virtually nothing to anybody but an exotic location to drop their nut for the night.

You cannot make this shit up

>you know I have the same fantasy actually, only instead of me leaving, you're the one who leaves

Your comeback is, "I'm a fag"?

He should have just spit in her face.
Then when paying her money for assault in court, drop twice the amount due on the table in front of her in the court and spit in her face again.

>no u!

please tell me this was one of the purposefully pathetic ones

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead

I would have bought Jonah a supersized McDonalds if he had said that to her on live TV

Be real here, self-abasement was the only way he was gonna make it out of there

I've never felt so bad for someone with so much money

The closest you're ever going to get to getting spit-roasted is getting kebabed.

It's terrible, I know.