Unironically the coin that will save crypto. BATMEN report in. Let's do this

Unironically the coin that will save crypto. BATMEN report in. Let's do this.

Attached: download (2).jpg (201x251, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/coinbase/status/978345541053530113
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/978366400959012866
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145?lang=en
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521348918296576?lang=en
basicattentiontoken.org/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The hero we need, but a hero we don't deserve

Attached: 83408de2c34c86419a310c86f71acdc3--waynes-world-alice-cooper.jpg (474x616, 43K)

Coinbase added support for ERC20 tokens today:

mobile.twitter.com/coinbase/status/978345541053530113

BAT listing is all but certain now.

we're not worthy, we're not worthy

Shhhhhh

chill...let us sit on this for a few weeks so we can accumulate batfam

the time to accumulate was at $0.30. Literally for the last 3 months now.

now is the time to buy as much as you can possibly afford to. It's basically getting in on LTC when it was at a dollar.

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/978366400959012866

Im all in lol. When I say accumulate I mean allow me to collect my weekly paychecks and keep buying in below a dollar for as long as I can. Everyone knows that the next coin added on coinbase will moon and be given validity and attention worldwide...and if people keep this up thatll happen sooner than would be better for all of us lurking on this board. Let us hoard our bat until coinbase announces it organically. Let brendens followers get the quick tip on the low

Just fomo-ed back in with 1.3 BTC. Feels good to be back in daddy's arms.

Ah that's fair. My bad my man. To be fair it will probably linger at under a dollar for some time before it truly pumps.

Big Brain Brendan gonna take us all to his damn moon castle.

Coinbase hasn’t confirmed shit how can you fomo based off one retweet? Lmao

If you wait for the confirmation, it'll be too late. Buy the rumor.

>twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/978366400959012866
WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY

>guy who got kicked out of mozilla for being a fag-hater
>blacklisted to the point where he cant get hired anywhere so he just makes and works on a browser that has no market share
>people expect this dude to make entire online ad industry shake in their boots cause of some tweets and a name drop a few months ago by an e-celeb unaware of who this guy is

I want to see the mental gymnastics people go through to convince themselves that any company will touch this. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Attached: frog.jpg (300x300, 17K)

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145?lang=en

>OVER THE COMING YEAR
>MARCH 30 2017

Attached: 1515524430380.jpg (1284x1704, 2.55M)

was about to make a EOY predictions thread?

What do you think OP? $10 End of April too high?

Are you going to buy now?

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521348918296576?lang=en

Have 10k. Am I going to make it?

how many of these needed to make it?

If you can't see the writing on the wall by now man there's just no hope for you.

Im convinced some people re-enforce their own poverty because they can't fathom actually being rich.

Veeky Forums makes it a meme; "u hate money" etc...
but this can't be the only one. He must actually not think of himself as ever being able to break out of poorfagery.

Batman reporting!

Attached: BATmeme.jpg (699x555, 167K)

stay poormore like the writing in the tweets of the past :)

you forgot the part where he cofounded the thing that brought on IEs downfall and also made javascript (which sucks but still)

Brian can say what he likes but coinbase answers to its investors. All someone has to do is ask brian why he's cooperating with someone who supports banning gay marriage for him to drop this.
Good argument.
I was in this due to all the "writing on the wall" but dropped it when I actually sat down and thought it through. This guy is no Thiel, he can't get away with having non-conformist views in this industry, he doesn't have the pull.

Attached: 1522008879553.jpg (1184x1174, 173K)

lol Coinbase won't add BAT until after the advertising functionality has been added (late this year). You guys will be holding these bags for a long time.

You guys don't need to buy BAT right away, probably will only go up 10 or 20% from here, but i'd do it before end of April. News is gunna leak.

Veeky Forums is very much like a crab in that sense. Can't stand to see others make it, will drag them down if at all possible.

Hey user, Brendan Eich is not BAT.

Brendan Eich owns THE FIRST browser platform to work on implementation of BAT.

lol you sold

BAT was created to market his browser. Nothing more. You could literally do this project without using cryptocurrency. BAT is completely pointless.

>Thinks he knows better than Big Brain Brendan

Attached: 2dnqhuaea4801.jpg (713x665, 27K)

Dude.

BAT is getting listed. Come to terms with that.

Mozilla might have fired Brendan, but that was 8 years ago and a lot changes.

Fucking Obama was anti gay marriage in 2013.

We know it's not REQ because they haven't solved a lot of the problems they needed to, including getting fucking certified by appl

Lol maaaaan, i don't give a fuck if you buy BAT or not. In fact, i kind of hope you don't.

I want you to miss this boat.

Explain to my why cryptocurrency is needed instead of fiat to accomplish Brave's goal. I dare you.

Sort of. Right now a lot of cam sites have people buy tokens and tip the girls in that. BAT might just become the token of advertising. I agree that with microtransactions it would be possible to bypass BAT but if whoever is selling the ads wants to use BAT there isn't much of a choice.

KYC

You can't even use BAT to tip. You can only set monthly contribution amounts. This is why their Twitch integration is largely pointless. People tip for recognition, but with BAT the best you can do is a monthly anonymous donation (which apparently requires cryto for some reason). If they want to do anything, they will have to pull off some magic with advertising, and that is many months away.

You fucking autist. IF YOU USE MOZILLA FIREFOX AS YOUR BROWSER, THEY DON"T REDIRECT YOU TO GOOGLE WHEN YOU OPEN IT.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD BRAVE GIVE YOU ETHEREUM WHEN THE FUCKING COMPANY ISSUED IT"S IPO IN BAT.

THEY GIVE OUT DIVIDENDS BASED ON RETURNS FROM ADVERTISING> SOLVING THE FUCKING BIGGEST ISSUE FOR ALMOST EVERYBODY TRYING TO MONETIZE ON THE INTERNET:

ADBLOCK.

basicattentiontoken.org/about/
Something you should learn to do especially in this space is question yourself. Pay attention to the landscape. Will people use this? Yes there is a problem with the advertisement market, but are there others with better ideas? Were the people involved in any scandals? Does this make any sense? Can you see the average user loading up their browser and going through a content payment configuration screen checking off boxes and filling in whitelists? If you can, then I don't think there's anything else to discuss. There's some things you can only learn after they've already taken their course.

Confirmed first half of this year

I am willing to consider alternatives to Coinbase's next listing.

What do you think will be the next coin listed on Coinbase?

You make some decent points, but apply these same points to something like BTC.

Did you think anyone would ever use BTC back when you could buy hundreds of them for a dollar? Did it make any sense you then? Could you ever see anyone ever using it?

Keep in mind back then the only way to actually get any was to mine it yourself using your gaming/workstation rig or buy it from some sketchy guy and/or website.

If you did, congrats you're likely a multi-millionaire now and I have no idea what you're doing here on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

or you didn't and you vastly under estimated the concept and/or what people were willing to put up with.

BRAVE/BAT is far from perfect but it has a legitimate solution to the advertising problem of the modern web, and if it takes off as some people hope it will, they stand to make quite a bit of money.

I'm willing to bet that if anyone can do it, Brendan "The Giant Killer" Eich can do it.

ERC20 on COINBASED!!!
THIS WILL M000000nnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I'm willing to bet that if anyone can do it, Brendan "The Blacklisted Religious Nutjob" Eich can do it.

Have you ever read the white paper lol

Likely things in the top 20. If you look at other exchanges that do crypto->fiat some popular choices are Dash, Bitcoin Gold, and even Doge. While I think these will be added sooner than later - I think something like XLM or ADA, even NEO will probably be it. I don't have anything in any of these - hopefully when the binance thing pulls through there will be less of a focus on what gets added to coinbase next. I think that was the entire reason for the erc20 tweet. Just something to grab the spotlight away from binance's announcement.
I could be wrong. We're past the stage where magic internet money is really worth something now. I think we're mostly at the stage where we start to question real platforms and real world partnerships play a bigger part than the tech.

Attached: 1513896825876.png (500x355, 399K)

Checked. But do I pick up BAT or ZRX.... ?

how sure are we its BAT and not OMG REQ or anything else

ZRX was obvious P&D and BAT has more concrete link to coinbase. look up Brian Armstrong BAT...ceo of twitter big BAT advocate.....just wait till the announcement and fomo in after it does a 2x...... stay poor fags