Can you write in the style of Tao Lin?

Can you write in the style of Tao Lin?

"no"

Veeky Forums Pass user since November 2015.

>Veeky Forums Pass user since November 2015.
is this real life?
Why would they make their customers subject to harassment?

You mean reverence and respect?

Veeky Forums Pass user since November 2015.

He doesn't have one.

>Veeky Forums Pass user since November 2015.

No. I can't. Actually I think I can. I'm too sad to try, though. I think if I were to try, I could do it, but right now I'm too sad.

You're more likely not to get that from advertising that you got scammed friendo.
>He doesn't have one
Tao Lins prose is very distinctive. It's not very elegant but it's definitely there.

No, I can't, I like to think I write "darkly", like an octopus

Anyone can write in the superflat way he did in Shoplifting. But he totally changed up his prose style in Taipei. I'm curious to see how his next two books will be.

NEWFAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Veeky Forums pass user since November 2015? What the fuck is happening?

R ew uh riitar?

Skrrr skrrrrrr

Of course I can.

Ching chang chong ching. Hello! Yes! Prease come again sweatshop anytime! Ching chong.

lmao! xD

Holy...

Good heavens I hope not

im not as drug addled as him, so no

Is alt lit still a thing? I've been out of the loop. RIP HTML GIANT

I've been wondering this too honestly, if only because I want my entire life to consist of wandering from apartment gallery to house party in a never-ending drugged out haze just like my heroes in Taipei (by Tao Lin)

I read Taipei earlier this summer and then read shoplifting, eeee eee eeeee, and Richard Yates this week. I am very into his work. I want more. Can anyone suggest things to me please?? I started reading revolutionary Road today and am digging it but was thinking of taking a stab at Infinite Jest again. I am newly sober and books are my new drug. new to Veeky Forums i like it here. thank you.

hwooooo

ching ching pow

uguuuu

*gong*

Racist