JUST. I thought we were going to the moon. Fucking dumped back to where it was. The gooks didn't pump us...

JUST. I thought we were going to the moon. Fucking dumped back to where it was. The gooks didn't pump us. Waited 3 months for this. What the fuck do I do now?

Attached: icon.jpg (800x500, 77K)

wait fren 9pm est

>What is a bull flag

Is that token swap announcement? Are they actually releasing the mobile wallet or will that be delayed?

Can the gooks trade it on bithumb the real one now?

Yep for a few days now. Pumped a lot on day 1 then mellowed out.

>just wait till end of Jan
>just wait till end of feb
>just wait till end of March
>just wait
>just

oww.. so its over.. i want to go to req. but im afraid this shit will pump fucking gooks degenerate gamblers.

The official token swap and mobile wallet are set for Saturday.

This shit is too sensitive to btc changes

>he didn't buy the dip

MM yeah.. nothing big imo might pump tho who knows. They should have had wallets and stuff at listing lol. :D

How you know? Because of coinmarketcal or because it's the last day possible before we dump because they delayed their roadmap again?

Just keep wishing user its the only thing we can do

Just going off of coinmarketcal. I figure it may pump over this week, and if it does I'm dumping about a day before.

I can't keep waiting. I need it to go to the moon ASAP so I can cash out and make a lot of money, and use that money to fuck hot hookers to make up for my ED issues and premature ejaculation issues which has lead me not to sustain a true loving relationship due to feelings of inferiority.

Don't worry user, that's why we're all here: to use money to fill the void where our souls once were.

Attached: Super_Kike_World.gif (709x443, 313K)

Got 200 ICX at $4 REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ICXisKillingMe.png (1200x457, 672K)

thanks fren

oh, the ironing...

Lol @ $400

Shut the fuck up.

> 200 x 4 = 400

Attached: 1522105409593.png (207x243, 6K)

How much this shit will dump when they delay the wallet or token swap? These gooks delay everything

are you retarded? I really have no idea what the fuck you people do in crypto if you fail at simple math

Pray to whatever God or Devil you swear allegiance to and hope for the best (but expect the worst).

tfw i actually bought near the bottom and sold for a nice little profit and am waiting for it to dump hopefully to build stack bigger.

Exact same thing happened to me for REQ, feeling pretty good about it.

>If you see a promising project being flooded with despair threads larping as bagholders claiming they're selling "this piece of shit" it's literally a giant green neon sign telling you it's the perfect time to buy in.

user you sound like my twin except I have patience

Attached: 1515466188251.png (1066x558, 63K)

For once I put an order over night and actually sold the top.

Probably go back down to 2.40ish or so. Token swap they’ll probably announce (and then slowly do over 2 months lol). Mobile wallet for sure delayed. No question. I’d be very surprised if the gooks deliver

256 icx at $11

Attached: 1515893819079.jpg (540x540, 48K)

pull the trigger user

250 at $12

Attached: d.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Our time will come just be ready to shill and pass the bags on

SSSHHHHHH

NEVER buy a coin in green, 95% of the time you just bought at the peak

NEVER buy a coin in red, 95% of the time you just bought a falling knife

NEVER buy a coin

>400 at 1.8

Who cares you stupid niggers. ICX did exactly what everybody holding it thought it'd do. It'd get a nice pump with the exchange listing and then fall down a bit. The dip in price is slightly exaggerated by bitcoin dropping.

ICX isn't a moon project. It's a relatively safe bet when it comes to crypto that'll make you 5X-10X your investment depending on when you bought (unless you got in on the ICO of course) by 2019.

Stop being retarded.

Haha, dweeb. I bought at the bottom and dumped that shit after the pump like a boss. Then made out with a hot chick at the bar later that same night.

-Chad Dude

pretty much this.. fuck crypto, this shit is soulsucking and mentally exhausting 1 super good month in trade for 3 months of complete utter shit... nice market