I mathematically proved the pyramid builders had knowledge of the meter and the speed of light...

I mathematically proved the pyramid builders had knowledge of the meter and the speed of light, and that the royal egyptian cubit can be objectively determined

youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/pend.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mathematically proved

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How were the pyramids made?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

comedy gold holy fuck

im only 20 iq pts behind a man (einstein) who debunked the majority of physics by thinking about trains. And seeing as physics deals with true complexity and other science do not, its even more reasonable for a 140 to be able to trash your kind than it was for a 160 to trash physics ;)
if ur iq was above 140 u wouldnt be as butthurt about the concept of a 140 hyp grad lurking this beta barn..
so the logical conclusion is that ur iq is lower than 140 (possibly much lower)
if you met me in real life you would instantly be blown into a world where all that mattered was getting me to acknowledge your existence and even hopefully be your friend... But i would probably find you to be a desperately uninteresting person and want you to exit my awareness as fast as possible.
the fact that i dont lie about my iq is what gives me the edge necessary to call you an inferior little girl who couldnt understand basic physics, and BE RIGHT ABOUT IT.
honestly if i woke up one morning and for some reason my thinking capacity had devolved to your level, it would take me less than 5 min to run to the kitchen and slit my throat...
maybe your going to tell me u work at goldman..
but ud still be way inferior, as is anybody who projects their iq to be higher than it is..
maybe thats the point, inferiorboy ;)

Wow I am much less intelligent than you but I liked your vid man. Your post made me sad about myself.

I like this pasta.

OP here, that wasnt me. but yeah no one can disprove me

PURE, UNADULTERATED CRINGE.

>five stages of grief

It's literally just conjecture and then fucking around with your question until it fits the answer you want, literally what? It's just so much BS.

"I don't like Pi, Pi proved me be a moron, I'd best change it to fit my argument." Ad hoc, much?

>Pi proved me be a moron
yet I use 2pi, so you didnt even watch the video

If we did not live on an earth
and the pyramids did not exist
it would be conjecture
but the pyramid is in fact one twelfth of the earths circumference, away from the equator
this ratio of the earths radius to one twelfth of its own circumference
Is the exact same ratio of cubits to meters
which is also the same ratio, of cubing the sphere

I kinda did, but you're still a moron who uses ad hoc proof to 'prove' your Illuminati tier bullshit. :)

Yeah, once you ad hoc your way to the answer. :^)

ad hoc means using arbitrary concepts
the equator is not arbitrary
the poles are not arbitrary
the meter is not arbitrary
the speed of light (in a vacuum) is not arbitrary
and I also proved, using those objective concepts, that the egyptian cubit is part of the fundamental measures of our earth (and reality)
the guy who used pi, was ad hoc, because what is one sixth of the earths circumeference away from the equator? nothing

Watch this:
>I'm looking for X
>I need to use Y method to find X to prove myself right
>Tailor makes Y to prove X
You've done the same thing, Mr Bias.

>the royal egyptian cubit can be objectively determined

This is true of literally any / all units of measurement, even ones you make up.

Some issues with your "proof"

In order to hit the pyramid you only need 29.979. The rest of the digits you just added unnecessarily, and they aren't even the center of the pyramid. So the coincidence becomes that the longitudinal value of the pyramid shares the first five digits of the speed of light in meters per second, which is meaningless.

The length of the Royal Egyptian cubit is not known to within more than two digits, because the cubit rods found vary in length.

The earth isn't a perfect sphere.

The meter is arbitrary, the ratio of the volume of a sphere to a cube is arbitrary, every connection you've made is arbitrary. You can connect anything if you are allowed to make completely arbitrary comparisons, because there are so many things to compare to. You're statistically guaranteed to find meaningless coincidences if you look for them.

Protip: The meter was specifically defined in terms of the speed of light.

Not exactly. The meter was an arbitrary fraction of the distance to the North Pole from the equator for hundreds of years before the speed of light was even known. The meter was then redefined after the speed of light was measured to be the closest fraction of integers of the speed of light.

Oh and longitude is the most arbitrary of all because where 29.979 is is COMPLETELY dependent on the origin chosen, the Royal Observatory in England, thousands of years after the pyramids were built. So for your entire argument to work, the Egyptians had to predict the future and see England establishing the longitudinal origin.

I dont use longitude, I only use latitude
the maximum sphere you can fit inside any cube is an objective ratio

WE
WUZ
KANGS

The ratio of meters to the distance light travels in one second is objective too, but still arbitrary.

Also, seconds were invented thousands of years after the pyramids, so even if the Egyptians converted cubits to meters (for no reason at all other than to make your claim work ad hoc), they still wouldn't have the speed of light in meters per second.

this is the best one.
take a string one meter long and create a pendulum
then pull the pendulum back one half of an egyptian cubit and release
it will travers an entire egyptian cubit
how long did that take?

you guys are supposedly the smartest people on this website yet you fell for the most obvious bait ever.

Anyways OP I like your choice in music.

This is another false connection since the amplitude has negligible effect on the pendulum, so it doesn't matter whether you pull it back by an egyptian cubit or by any other small amount. Also, it will take more than a second to reach the opposite side.

So to summarize, your claim is that the Egyptians built the great pyramid at a latitude in degrees (a geographical system ancient Egyptians could not have known, and a unit of measurement that they never used) which matches the first five digits of the speed of light in units which (sort of) correspond to a cubit multiplied by the ratio of the volume of a cube to the volume of an inscribed sphere per (sort of) period of a pendulum with length of (sort of) 1 cubit multiplied by the ratio of the volume of a cube to the volume of an inscribed sphere

Yes, this is completely arbitrary and coincidental. There is no reason why the Egyptians would have multiplied their standard unit of length by some factor in order to measure a speed. All this shows is that you can make up an approximate formula for any number from constants if you are allowed to choose whatever constants you want and whatever operations you want.

pi is the worst

>it will take more than a second to reach the opposite side.
video proof please

>There is no reason why the Egyptians would have multiplied their standard unit of length by some factor in order to measure a speed
even though thats exactly what modern humanity does. lol

I mathematically proved that WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/pend.html

No it doesn't moron. Meters and seconds are standard units.

meme/10 i chuckled