So are these ladies actually respectable scientists or have their achievements been exaggerated?

So are these ladies actually respectable scientists or have their achievements been exaggerated?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraji_P._Henson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're ok.

Respectable but not necessarily movie worthy, more tv documentary worthy.

Why are men so superior to women? Like, if I was a woman, I would have so many men that are absolutely fucking incredible to choose from to be my husbando throughout the history, while the reverse is literally impossible. Men have done so much more than women it's like we're different species.

WHITE WOMYN INVENTED SCIENCE SLAY QUEEN YAAAASSS

They're basically Wolfram Alpha, before Wolfram Alpha was a thing.

That's why I'm gay

WE

WUZ

Men are more developed.

Whilst men have much more polarised IQ, either genius or average, with some below average, women are evenly spread out across their IQ spectrum.

Anyway, this means that because male is so polarised, there are more male geniuses than female geniuses.

Also, those men that are geniuses are more keyed toward logic than women and therefore excel in fields that employ logical thought (STEM).

SCIENCE N SHEIIIIT
#WOKE

In my whole life I've never heard a woman talk about anything that is not about an event, activity, fashion, relationships or something as basic. And that goes for conversations I accidentally overhear as I'm passing by someone as well.

WOW THATS MISOGYNISTIC SHITLORD WOMYN OF COLOR MADE ALL THE SCIENCE WHILE WHITE MEN TOOK THEIR CREDIT

Why are you posting black power propaganda garbage on a science board? Not to mention this is so embarrassing for black people as they have to promote their race where as anyone else working in space missions is just proud of their team effort.

racial propaganda goes to

RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?

I'm just speaking the truth.

hes just doing satire lol

unless you achieve a major breakthrough in your field, the only way you're getting your own movie is either you're black or a woman.

god they look disgusting

they were secretaries

And they were not anywhere near as black as the woman cast

>going through some old archive photos of people who worked for NASA
>find one of a woman who is 1/4 black

Normal person: Huh, that's cool. Good for her. That's not something that was very common at that time

Tumblrite: OMG she must have been the one who made it possible, without her america would never have made it to the moon! SO brave! NASA literally needed her to get to the moon, but they couldn't embarrass themselves by admitting it, so they had to cover it up! QUEEN SLAAAAAAAY

One of them did some compuatitions (as in she checked math by hand, not that she actually did planning or anything vitally important), and she was 1/4 black. The other two were secretaries

Always first compare to your own achievements.

This is just further proof that the Moon landings were a propaganda hoax

That's retarded. There are millions of eople more accomplished than me, and they shouldn't all get movies. You're retarded and should feel bad.

>scientists
They are not scientists

this

unless you achieve a major breakthrough (that normies can understand its vulgarisation) in your field, the only way you're getting your own movie is either you're black or a woman.
Fixed.

>1/4 black

Why does this even matter? I say this because considering the demographic at hand "African Americans" is basically a catch all term in black admixture of various percentages. So it's already been positioned that most of the individuals in said demographic are not completely "black" or "sub-saharan" or however you measure ones level of genetic homogeny.

In all honesty it actually sounds completely nonsensical when you realize that the 25% of her "blackness" isn't even guaranteed "black" since her ancestry could include Berber/Arab admixture from Africa. So why bring up fractions?

Because she doesn't look that black, and because she benefited from aryan high IQ genetics, obviously.

It hurts user. Why is there no competition?

/pol/ needs to go.

They should make a movie about Emmy Noether. I don't think lack of icons is a significant factor in why so few women flock to STEM. Besides, some science fields are fairly evenly split between males and females.

^this
Even among "smart" female friends

Top kek

It must suck to not have gotten into an elite uni where you can actually find smart women.

>women are [more] evenly spread out across their IQ spectrum.

this keeps getting posted but I can't find any actual studies on this.

Anyone know of any?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

she's super black amirite

and this is the woman portraying her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraji_P._Henson

I'm a mulatto and I think this is grasping for straws. But if I talked to my momma she'd probably say the 1-drop-rule was everything and that everyone would have known she was a quadroon back in the 60's.

Lots of people bandwagon on other peoples achievements in order to validate themselves in some sort of way.

A good example is the same thing /pol/ tards do all the time: ''Muh white civilization, muh white man inventions'', when they themselves aren't the best examples of men to really be saying such things. They are just proud retards jumping on the ''I am superior train'' even though they've never done anything with their lives (and probably never will).

>So why bring up fractions?
quadroon detected

>actually find smart women
They don't exist.

Why? She's a dumb whore.

quadroons are black, 1/8th is the tipping point which many also consider the perfect mix, 16th and you are white.

This

Milo?

YAAAAAASSSSSSS GO SISTAH

u go girl! ;)

>either genius or average

You literally have no idea how statistics work, do you? Google "Normal distribution," and then attempt to wrap your head around how a mean works. It will really make you think.

They sure as hell blow the socks off any random shitposter here at Veeky Forums. Lately, Veeky Forums has had problems even achieving above /pol/.

stop shitposting and concentrate on your main skill, masturbating