I'm just gonna leave this here

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Is race a social construct or are there genetic differences via evolution between humans based upon the geographical differences in their environments?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/47627-race-is-not-a-science-concept.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species
cambridge.org/core/journals/behavioral-and-brain-sciences/article/div-classtitlepolitical-diversity-will-improve-social-psychological-sciencea-hrefen01-ref-typefnspan-classsup1spanadiv/A54AD4878AED1AFC8BA6AF54A890149F)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the bait thread? I've got a good one.

Hey guys is Freud still relevant to modern psychology

Nice answer. Sure are some intellectuals here in Veeky Forums........

>This is how much we can trust libtards in 2015
fixed. Science is well aware of their differences and makes use of them in medical fields.

to uday we can't go faster than light. but imagine if I am going at 0.99999*c and I have a pistol, I shoot forward and the bullets velocity is faster than light

Blacks have a bigger chance of having a genetic immunity to malaria, and also genetically more susceptible to diabetes
Certain asians don't smell when they sweat, and are more likely to have lactose intolerance
Huge amounts of the native americans died out when europeans came around because they hadn't been genetically prepared to fight many diseases

There is no question about -if- there's differences between the races, there's just a question about -what- the differences are

Also, the picture in OP is wrong
Africans and Europeans can breed and have a healthy child that can pass on their genes. That makes us the same species

c is relative fuccboi. read some kikestein and educate yourself.

I like this poster, because it isn't cherrypicking.
Both girls are pretty average, but not ugly.

Show me one article in a reputable scientific journal or even study for that matter proving your comment...

There is none... In the modern age science is liberalism and its disgusting.

>I mean just LOOK at it guize
That's why you're not a scientist. You think taxonomy should be done purely with our eyes?

The problem is subspecies don't interact because of natural barriers and so contain morphological differences within the species.

At no point in human existence have barriers prevented human breeding. We've learned that even native Americans have had contact with foreign groups from time to time preventing them from being truly isolated. There has not been enough isolation of singular groups to create a new subspecies of human.

I know this is wrong, just from another thread:
>Asiatic Lion
>African Lion
>Different species
>Can produce healthy offspring with viable reproductive cells.
Nice way to shit up your own post.

u wat? show me one article in a reputable scientific journal that says all races are identical.

Europeans and Asians have Neanderthal DNA too.

livescience.com/47627-race-is-not-a-science-concept.html

Faggot

True, but largely irrelevant because people have bred with Africans throughout history. For humans there are no natural barriers between Europe and Africa that stopped human migration and breeding.

This is Veeky Forums dude. When requested an article it typically means a scientific study with data. Not some random blogger talking about semantics.

To be fair, I don't think it overly matters, dicking something exotic isn't surprising because human attraction massively works off of novelty.

>Asiatic Lion
>African Lion
>Different species
No, they're the same species, Panthera leo.

Are /pol/tards incapable of learning what they're talking about or can they only parrot each other?

I requested a study first. He refused so I simply gave him a bullshit article. If he wants me to substantiate claims then he must first substantiate his own due to the fact that I requested a study first.

>livescience.com/47627-race-is-not-a-science-concept.html
>the word as currently used. In fact, racism , the application of the word race, together with ethnocentrism and nationalism, are indeed the biggest enemies of humanity. Historically speaking, both have been used to justify the active domination of one group of humans over another

Awful political garbage. You do know I told you to show me a reputable scientific journal right? I've yet to see a shred of science in this cesspool of an article.

protip: adding science next to something you post is not enough to make it scientific.

>What is a subspecies?
Fucking ironic, by the way, calling everyone /pol/ just because they don't agree with your opinion is exactly what /pol/ does. So, I guess you'd fit in rather well their with that level of hypocrisy.

refer to this post...

This

>im retarded
All future shitposts discarded

YEAH SCIENCE IS BULLSHIT THEY'RE CLEARLY DIFFERENT SPECIES LOOK AT THESE WOLVES THEY LOOK ALIKE BUT ARE DIFFERENT ACTUALLY WTF I HATE SCIENCE NOW YOU JUST GOT SCIENCE'D LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why are /pol/ faggots so considered about whether or not race is a social construct? Who gives a fuck?

Subspecies are members of the same species you illiterate /pol/tard.

How many races are there? Three? Four? Five? Thirty? Different researchers find different schema useful.
Of course racial differences exist at some level, but the term is so poorly defined that it's hard to make generalizations out of context.
"Japanese" and "Korean" are just as much races as "Black" and "Asian" are, and you could make an argument that an individual family constitutes a race.

You can't tell genotype by phenotype.

>Oh shit, he poked a hole in logic.
>I have no real answer to this, FUCK, FUCK!
>I know, I'll try this:
>Ah yes, ad hominem, good, good.
>S-S-SLASH P-POOOOOOOOOOL SLASH!
>Ha ha, got hiiiiiim!
Fuck off, cunt.

Why are you SJWtards so committed to desperately call Veeky Forumstizens /pol/ who care what their future generations look like, who come in all colors and shapes? Not everyone wants a low IQ shitbag with hereditary diseases like you for their offspring.

3/10

>>Can produce healthy offspring with viable reproductive cells.
Well, if that's true, then they -are- the same species, and those saying they aren't are the wrong ones

>but now it's just one opinion against another
No it isn't, how we classify species is a reflection of how good a job we're doing at understanding them. Just because some people don't understand the word "species" doesn't mean anything at all

Nice way to shit up your own brains

Taxonomy is mostly about drawing lines somewhere to make the talk clear. "Can have offspring" is generally a good enough definition of a species and so there is nothing wrong with the picture.

/thread

It should be mandatory to give SJWtards completely random bone marrows from different races, since they claim there is no difference.
It would be so pleasent to watch them get painfully punished for spreading their cancerous ignorance.

I was on the toilet after posting this and thought of a metaphor.

Imagine you ask a physicist if Ferraris are fast.
He can take measurements, but he will be unable to tell you if Ferraris are fast unless you define the word fast. Faster than other cars? Faster than other sportscars? Faster than a comet?
The layman is going to become frustrated by this and declare that the physicist is being dense, because "everyone knows" that Ferraris are fast.

That's IT, I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE ---- WITH YOU LITTLE SHITS ALWAYS TRYING TO SHIT UP A POST WITH YOUR 'SCIENCE'. WHY DON'T YOU STAND UP, STAND THE FUCK UP AND MEET ME AT GRAND CENTRAL STATION ON THE EIGHTH OF THIS MONTH FOR A PROPER ARSE-WOOPING! COME ON, BIG BOY, SHOW ME JUST HOW -THOUGH- YOU ARE WHEN YOU AREN'T BEHIND YOUR PRETTY, LITTLE, PUSSY KEKED KEYBOARD!

FUCKING KEKS, AAAAAAAAAAAH!

WHY IS C U C K FILTERED?! WTF?! THAT'S IT, JAPMOOT, YOU MEET ME THERE TOO, WE'RE SETTLING THIS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
SHIT GETTIN REAL OUT HERE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SHIT BE GETIN REALLLL LMAO

Cuck

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLLLLL ME, YOU'RE THE FUCKING KEK, YOU C U C K!!!!!

This is wrong, there is only one species of golden jackal.

COME ON, SCIENCE? MORE LIKE "DECADENCE" AMIRITE GAIS LMAOOOOOOOOO XDDD S M H

btw im just doing this racism thing for satirical reasons. you guys do the same too right?

cuck senpai

I think it's in reference to the african golden wolf, which previously was considered a sub species of the golden jackal.

AARRRRGGGGH, YOU COME TOO YOU LITTLE CUNTS, I'LL TAKE YOU ON AT THE SAME TIME AND RUIN YOU, RUUUUUIIIIN YOU!

There aren't even golden jackals in East Africa.

That image is just bullshit in all levels.

Ah yes, that appears to be it. But the African golden wolf was determined to be a different species from genotype, so the meme is still a faulty metaphor.

We can breed with other races and produce fertile offspring.

Same species.

It's a meme, what do you expect?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS BULLSHIT, THE FACT YOU WONT EVEN DEFEND YOUR (((((SUBJECTIVE))))) ((((((((((BELIEFS))))))!!!!!

CARE TO BACK THAT UP, IN PERSON?! OR ARE YOU TOO ((((()))))))?!!!!!

YOU'RE A MEME, YOU LITTLE CUNT!

this is the best thread in the world

well, given the exact definition of species and subspecies its reasonable to conclude that humans are indeed one specie, although there are distinguishable subgroups in our specie and one have to be politically brainwashed to deny it, hence the races

>"Of course racial differences exist at some level, but the term is so poorly defined that it's hard to make generalizations out of context.
"Japanese" and "Korean" are just as much races as "Black" and "Asian" are, and you could make an argument that an individual family constitutes a race.

so the highest level where the humans diverge into distinguishable subgroups should be taken into consideration which give something about 4 groups: Caucasian, Mongoloid, Negroid and Australoid

the real problem with race is the fact that political sewer is spilling into science (ie. cambridge.org/core/journals/behavioral-and-brain-sciences/article/div-classtitlepolitical-diversity-will-improve-social-psychological-sciencea-hrefen01-ref-typefnspan-classsup1spanadiv/A54AD4878AED1AFC8BA6AF54A890149F) and researching some topics is stigmatized because muh equality, and this shit we have to get rid of ASAP

le monke

Because people use the word species wrong. There's a difference between genus and species. But I know you probably don't give a shit about science and just want to use it when it's convenient for you to start a racebait thread.

ITT: picklehead memes

GONE PICKLES!

YOU GOT PICKLE'D

ITT: /pol/ pretends they are not /pol/ as if that makes their arguments any more or less valid

The problem with /pol/ isn't your racism, it's that you won't shut the fuck up. There are race threads on /pol/. Why the fuck did you feel the need to make 2 race threads on the front page on Veeky Forums?

>Everyone who doesn't agree with my perception of reality is /pol/.
T. Hypocrite

Honestly I'd take the black grill here over the white one, even though I'm white and regularly browse /pol/. What is happening to me Veeky Forums? Have I become red-red-pilled?

You argue like a teenager. No one is aying you shouldn't have an opinion (even if it is objectively wrong), but just shut the fuck up, stop being a fucking cunt. Why do people on /pol/ have to be so annoying? Do you think you will actually convince anyone by being a fucking cunt and spamming other boards with the same content over and over again every day?

>You argue like a teenager.
>Let me just contradict myself.
>No one is aying you shouldn't have an opinion...
>... but just shut the fuck up with your opinion.
More hypocrisy, amusing.

Daily reminder that the person that makes these threads is a Greek olivenigger that also thinks vaccines cause autism

wait, what? that's oddly specific

The idea that in the 40k years since humans have left africa, that the genetic diversity between them has become so large that they are seperate species is false, and is settled science.

This is not a Veeky Forums post, and should be pruned

Well, species in biology is defined as subdivision of genus determined by if or if not two individuals can reproduce with each other but not with other species. If they can they are the species, if they can't then they aren't.

As far as I know, america is now less than 50% white because of race-mixing so I would say that blacks and whites can reproduce with each other very, very succesfully. So they are the same species.

Go back to cuckmblr.

Your text comprehension skills are absolute shit. I'm not censoring you, I am reprehending you for a behaviour I judge to be inconvenient. You can still save whatever you want, but I still got the right to call you out on your bullshit . Your opinion is scientifically wrong and basic taxonomy is something to be discussed in middle-school biology class, not in a science forum. You are indeed a cunt for spamming shitpost over unrelated forums, as this post has no sincere scientific interest and you are just seeking ideological validation and creating unnecessary controversy.