Valentines day is today? What is the perfect food for someone who has never been loved by the opposite sex?

Valentines day is today? What is the perfect food for someone who has never been loved by the opposite sex?

>What is the perfect food for someone who has never been loved by the opposite sex?

I had a handful of roasted chick peas and tiramisu.

My plan is to go have all-you-can-eat sushi.
Open up with a small bowl of Poke salad and some Calimari, then have some sashimi and a few pieces of standard sushi, then cap it off with a special roll or two.
No Alcohol though, I have to drive myself home.

Pizza

GIMME GIMME CHICKEN TENDIES

i just eat hot wings desu

Chili con carne, all the old single guys I know love chili

I have to make a decision. Homemade neapolitan pizza or frozen nuggets and fries?

If dubs pizza

Bleach

gf dumped me a 3 days ago and I feel like shit desu. I guess Cinnamon hearts and wine will get me through.

>What is the perfect food for someone who has never been loved by the opposite sex?
Sausage and bananas if you're a dude, or clam tacos if you're a chick.

>going gay

mcchicken or tendies

Go full homo I guess

>tfw got a second date tonight with a grill from tinder

wew lads so im not a loser

Second date on valentine's day? This will either end well or badly

i hope well. i defused the romantic bit when i asked her in a jokey way. so its just chill late night drinks.

Thank you for the cute picture OP, makes things a little better on this cold day

I usually go for a fast food meal, usually something heavy and feeling, like Huddle House, followed by a long drive around town at night. If you feel like staying in, curry always does the trick in a pinch.

Lol

I got into combat sports and guns when I broke up. Also adopted a puppy. Maybe give those a try?