Why are reactionaries so powerless to stem the tide of Marxism?

Why are reactionaries so powerless to stem the tide of Marxism?

Is it because Marx is simply too powerful, too masculine, too strong, too intelligent for them?

To take a Freudian view of things, do reactionaries envy Marx's penis?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYDx7O2_hB0
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/02/further-future-festival-burning-man-tech-elite-eric-schmidt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's been debunked on every single thing he ever wrote, I don't know what kind of autistic manchildren still identify as marxists

Marxian economics (pleb) are based on muh feels and gibsmedats while Austrian economics(patrician) are based on self-evident logic and objective ethical truths.

Marxism works until you run out of other people's money.

>the tide of Marxism
What tide?

Why are there so many Marx and Anti-Marx threads
Go to /pol/ you wankers

Your idealogy only breeds failures like feminists, cucks, faggots and tranny freaks
A healthy man could knock out thousands of these

>feminists
A tangential issue that very little to do with economics
>cucks
A sexual kink that has nothing at all to do with economics
>faggots
Why are all your arguments based on sex stuff? It's very odd.
>tranny freaks
Ok

we're being decuckified

I know this post is bait just like the whole thread but it's Marx who seeks to find an objective way to measure value while Austrians believe value is determined by subjective feelings of need hence why they are also called the psychological school of economics.

Both schools are irrelevant to proper economics, get mad, faggots.

No. Oh, and on the subject of autism:

>tide of Marxism
Is this bait for /pol/acks?

There is only a tide of (neo-)liberalism and rampant individualism which is spiritually uprooting human society. Nothing Marxian about that.

Because modern reactionaries are either in their 50's+ or completely hideous. They don't have much social influence outside of when they can't show their face. If they did, it would surely be beaten in.

praexology is the deductive science of human action, based on the self-evident notion that humans ACT. Humans take deliberate rational action in order to reach goals. economics is a branch of praexology, it is the science that figures out how humans ACT.

Individualism is, but liberalism in it's current state is very far from actually spiritually uprooting, In the way it's used today it's pretty much evil

He's arguing the effects of Marxism from a societal viewpoint. Marx doesn't encourage competition or strength, but sharing and egalitarianism, which breeds weakness.

But if you want an economic refutation it's very simple; capitalism is based on serving self interests. You get a job to make money, which allows you to buy things, which in turn gives the producers money, which allows them to hire more people, etc...

Companies and workers both have to stay at the cutting edge to compete. Workers need marketable skills, companies need the latest technology. This creates a system where everyone is constantly striving to be better.

Marxism on the other hand is based on forced altruism. Nobody cares about their job, or performing better for a raise, the society is static.

>Your idealogy only breeds failures like feminists, cucks, faggots and tranny freaks

What does the right under 25 breed?

Let's take a look....

>implying he's wrong

It's not going to happen as long as I'm here. I will cuck all of you.

Epic cherrypicking

Exactly....exactly user....

That set is from two years ago. I've seen it every time this happens. Post a different one.

These are the kinds of people who bitch about strawmen but when they use two year old strawmen non stop it's ok.

It's ok when /pol/ does it.

This is a generic atheist

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYDx7O2_hB0

>gee right wing guys sure are weak

Who do you think the long dead atheist community houses after 7 years? Leftists? They all left?

Once again the right populates things the left created socially and then threw away, giving the rest scraps.

Yeah, they are mostly leftists

Just a generic cunt afaik, he doesn't mention religion

You aren't like that at all though.

This is embarrassing.

>Once again

Are you the 30 year old self employed businessman from the last thread who has read "thousands of books" and surely is not a teenager pretending to be a wise adult

>its this thread again
didn't we realize how retarded this was yesterday?

It can read

>Companies and workers both have to stay at the cutting edge to compete. Workers need marketable skills, companies need the latest technology. This creates a system where everyone is constantly striving to be better.

rentier capitalists are the true ubermenschen. hedge fund managers and moneylenders are the smartest people around. they must work so hard! they are superior beings and deserve to be worshipped. the lowly worker is but a mule, subject to the capitalist's genius vision. it is his vision that matters most. I think people like Elon Musk, Peter Thiel or Charles G Koch are the true Leonardos and Shakespeares of our time.

>disagree with position
>find picture of fat guy who holds position
>checkmate XD
Is this really what we've sunk to?

this board is populated by pathetic failures of human beings
i hope we all go to hell

The right picked up the flag from the left, so if they can do it I'm really positive I can. We can post ugly internet people as strawmen until this website closes.

The one who manages to break through in a capitalist system is an actual ubermensch

Lol you got me, I'm not a 220 pound insanely ripped body builder.

What point are you even trying to make here? You posted anecdotal evidence so I posted anecdotal evidence. You seem kinda insecure desu.

>Elon Musk, Peter Thiel or Charles G Koch

>hedge fund managers and moneylenders are the smartest people around

>What point are you even trying to make here?

The alt-right is notoriously filled with ugly people who others don't want to fuck with. I mean over half of you even admit to that. But when called out on it all you do is say "No that's not true"

How can they be rich without being smart?

>God Delusion
Not to fight the alt-right's corner, but don't they generally look down on atheism as "degenerate" or whatever?

Lol okay buddy. If that's what's important to you keep fighting the good fight.

>Testosterone levels in males dropping extremely fast the past few decades
>Leftism becomes more and more popular
really made me think

>leftism becoming more and more popular
??????

Daddy's cashies

No the alt-right is filled with atheists.

I actually didn't start this argument. I was first responding to 's argument.

Do you want to disagree with him? I really doubt it.

>>Testosterone levels in males dropping extremely fast the past few decades
>>Leftism becomes more and more popular

If only you all took male enhancement pills and listened to what people who were home schooled say about race on the internet and bulked up

No the left is filled with atheists

I actually showed the flaws in Marx's ideology in .

So if you wanna refute that instead of sperging out and saying that all right wing folks are ugly that'd be great.

You are stuck in 2008 friend. It's no surprise that you're late to the party, most of the right always is.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if half of you with opinions like this are Australians who just got an internet connection.

So wait you're claiming the left are the religious side of the political spectrum? What the fuck???

What religion does the left follow, exactly?

>So if you wanna refute that instead of sperging out and saying that all right wing folks are ugly that'd be great.

>He's arguing the effects of Marxism from a societal viewpoint. Marx doesn't encourage competition or strength, but sharing and egalitarianism, which breeds weakness.

This is bullshit

>But if you want an economic refutation it's very simple; capitalism is based on serving self interests. You get a job to make money, which allows you to buy things, which in turn gives the producers money, which allows them to hire more people, etc...

Bullshit

>Companies and workers both have to stay at the cutting edge to compete. Workers need marketable skills, companies need the latest technology. This creates a system where everyone is constantly striving to be better.

It's bullshit

>Marxism on the other hand is based on forced altruism. Nobody cares about their job, or performing better for a raise, the society is static.

It's bullshit

No you are late to the party, leftism is so 2008

this is Eric Schmidt, google's CEO. He is a true hero of our time. he's into polyamory, vaping and goes to Burning Man festival every year. Burning Man is the definition of creative freedom and forward thinking creativity. I've been at burning man. you think a baller like Eric Schmidt is gonna invite a pleb like you into his Vape Tent/ VIP Artisanal Sex Dungeon? Not in a million years.

posting in le b8 thread

Well I'm convinced. Great discussion.

>So wait you're claiming the left are the religious side of the political spectrum?

Not at all. Just the internet atheist community is filled with the right. And not all people who wear fedoras are atheists, actually. Just hunt people like you down on okcupid, it's fairly easy what you'll find.

>What religion does the left follow, exactly?

It can follow any?

>What religion does the left follow, exactly?
Atheism

Then why do you always recycle our jokes. Wouldn't it be easier to just make your own and stop relying on the social capital others have.

What religion does the alt-right follow?

The Holy Order of Jordon Owen and Davis Aurini?

Nah, the left always recycles our jokes

Isn't he trying to bring his dead mother back alive or something? Is he the Fullmetal Alchemist?

>tfw to intelligent to get involved in petty politics

But...isn't the alt-right that you're crusading against self-proclaimedly traditionalist and religious?

Bernie Sanders was an atheist and he was ironically like a god to the left. Explain?

>Nah, the left always recycles our jokes

It mocks them

Yeah because we care about the environment dipshit.

>not believing in deities is a religion
>not collecting things is a hobby
>not running around a field is a sport

>But...isn't the alt-right that you're crusading against self-proclaimedly traditionalist and religious?

Not really. Even if they claim they are, not really.

Okay so you know their movement better than them?

You also seemed to have brushed over my comment in Bernie Sanders.

Sanders was a Jew, just not a particularly devout one. He never said "God doesn't exist" or anything afaik.

Nah you're wrong

>Okay so you know their movement better than them?

Do they even know what they stand for at this point? I seriously doubt they do.

>What religion does the alt-right follow?
They're atheists too, but more like The Grand Inquisitor atheists.

>I collect photos of ugly people to make myself feel better about my ideology
How much of an insecure loser does somebody have to be to do this? I guarantee that anybody who collects photos of ugly people whose politics he doesn't like is deeply upset about being bullied in high school for being so dumb and ugly. Normal people who developed properly and went on dates don't need a collection of people they resent on their hard drive

>...Marx's penis

The answer is yes

Do you know the overlap between the altright, SargonofAkkad, The Amazing Atheist, and everyone who peaked at relevancy in 2008

If you don't you're really fucking late

>How much of an insecure loser does somebody have to be to do this? I guarantee that anybody who collects photos of ugly people whose politics he doesn't like is deeply upset about being bullied in high school for being so dumb and ugly

Not really lol

the alt-right isn't an actual thing you dumb fucks

>tfw you realise we're living in the lamest imaginable cyberpunk dystopia

>theguardian.com/business/2016/may/02/further-future-festival-burning-man-tech-elite-eric-schmidt

ikr the guardian's shit, but this is prime grade A dystopian cringe

>the alt-right isn't an actual thing you dumb fucks

It's an externally applied term and it doesn't really have internal consistency but it's a pretty useful classification

>useful classification
I guess, never seen you guys use it correctly though

HOW IS THIS THREAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH LITERATURE??

REEEE, ETC.

It doesn't even have a consistent definition

Sort of like SJW

>I guess, never seen you guys use it correctly though

Anyone who believes in their heart Donald Trump should be president, and anyone in their heart who believes if you don't like Donald Trump you like Hillary Clinton.

People who bitch about misandry in the media.

People who bitch about cultural marxism.

People who find patterns where there are none in politics.

People who listen to Alex Jones.

People who will die by a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head a virgin at 54

People who bitch about feminism everywhere like it's the red scare

There I classified the alt-right. You can mix and match, they're a rather diverse bunch.

If you want to, it's basically normies who don't like sjw, nothing more

This board almost never discusses books, let alone literature. We had this exact same thread yesterday and we'll have it tomorrow

>the alt right
>"normies"

Like,

a handful? Milo?

you're retarded

There isn't a single person in that image who identifies as alt-right, in fact, at least half of the people there oppose alt-right

>>There isn't a single person in that image who identifies as alt-right

Do you think that matters? It's their viewership.

Wait are you fucking blind? Milo is in there

>tens of millions of Trump voters, including old whites who don't even know how to work the computer, are uniformly members of the "alt"-right
It's like you just say aloud every random thought that has the misfortune of floating into your room temperature-IQ head

yeah, and while he is the closest person to the "alt-right" he still never said he identifies with it
It's not their viewership you drooling retard

>room temperature-IQ
That's pretty smart in kelvin.

alt righters have no positive vision of the future, mostly just ressentiment at le resentful SJW. At most they have stock photos of white women looking wholesome on wheat fields. despite all their faux macho bullshit, it's ultimately the most passive bovine ideology of them all.

Milo has said multiple times he doesn't consider himself alt right because he wants to distance himself from them.

probably because it doesn't exist

It's also beyond retarded in metric. Check mate Euros