Cook shit food

>cook shit food
>everyone says it's good
Why is everyone so polite fuck

Because they're not autistic. It would be weird if they started gushing about it though, like the people in the picture. The girl obviously knows what she looks like and telling her she's beautiful can only hurt.

Cause they think you're fragile and will break down in tears if they say it's shit.

Criticism about the food you just made for them is usually a bad manner unless they are directly asked to be honest about it even so if they know you will still be upset they won't bother telling you the truth.
Just see how much they eat off of it or watch them eat it next time, those things can already tell you a lot.

>ignore my face

its fucking self aware

Legs go all the way up, apparently.

Totally. Nothing worse than people going out of their way to lie about your deepest insecurity in a public setting, let alone so blatantly.
>I did a gud, I am a gud persun.

Pretty much this

Worst to worst you can low key puke with the faucets running in the bathroom

why are you so insecure OP?
Just keep improving and dont give up

she's gonna suicide from too many lies.

Unlike everyone in the comments.

The thing is, it's hard to improve without getting honest opinions.

I feel sorry for her, I wouldn't want people being so disingenuous to me just because I looked weird, all it does is attract more disingenuousness from more people who see this shit shared on their FB or whatever feed and take the opportunity to get themselves some "look at me, I'm being sympathetic and a totally nice and genuine person" points

Well uh, let's be honest though...

The early-education system combined with movies have turned Children and Fledging Adults into cucks.

This is Veeky Forums though... so I mean...

/cough...

If you cook shit food, add salt!

Looks like the pig already ate her face off like in that movie that time.

honestly i'd probably fuck if she wore a paper bag

You'd probably fuck anything if it wore a paper bag

Because if they were honest you'd throw an autistic fit

Food has to be REALLY fucking bad for me to give a shit.
I'm thankful enough to be able to eat daily, so I'll enjoy pretty much fucking anything.

>pretty much this

You type like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

>feel fine about my looks
>get same reactions as her
>confirmed ugly

I've seen uglier cats

Condecsension is worse than lieing.

>Condecsension
Its spelt condescension user, but dont worry, we all make mistakes.

Have you ever considered that your food may not be shit and you just have low self esteem when it comes to cooking

>lieing
It's spelt 'lying' user, but don't worry, we all make mistakes.

That's a pretty good attitude. I am proportionally pickier the more money I spend, though. If it's free or someone made food for me I never ever complain unless it's completely inedible.

I'm pretty hard on myself as a home cook, but never to anyone else. As an ex-picky eater from when I was a kid, I cringe every time I see picky eater adults, and I also feel super guilty for my parents, who are completely excellent and versatile cooks in their own right.

>wow user x said you can cook
>y-yes
>serve baked chicken breasts seasoned with pepper, salt, and basil
>put as a side baked garlic
>disguise any foreseeable dryness with some """""""""sauce"""""""" I got from putting some juice on the pan where I fried something
>finish the facade with greens
>WOW user R U A CHEF
>mfw just hoping it isn't RAW

>That pic

If she is at all intelligent or self-aware, then she knows everyone is lying to her, and it only makes her feel more like a freak.

However, if she were at all intelligent or self-aware, she never would have posted a photo of herself on the internet to begin with, so maybe she feels better about herself now.

At least she has a pig to be friends with.

Omg I actually know this girl. Like I literally know her. Her name is Ashley

would you sex

she's a super nice girl and she's confident in herself. things people say don't bother her as much as you assume - i mean she's lived with it her whole life, so yeah. It's not like you can say anything new. I wouldn't sex based on the fear that i'd break her and like rupture an organ, but not based on her personality. She's perfectly nice.

>Doing this tonight for a dinner date
>Except with salmon instead of chicken
Help

Don't worry. Normies are idiots.

Relax you're doing fine

She's actually a decent cook herself though, so I don't think I can just fool her

Your ded

No pls help
What sauce would go well with salmon
I'm also making roasted potatoes and stuffed mushrooms on the side

Just throw an entire lemon on top and call it "deconstructed"

Creamy dill sauce my man

Will def take into consideration, thanks!

Also how do I plate all this shit

Kek

>plate
Just put the plate underneath your crotch with your dick sticking out

Yeah I don't think plating will really matter much here.. just have some lemon and shit as garnish and she will worship you. It's really the thought that counts and I'd you look like you put in effort you will be fine

She probably has some sort of disease or just got extremely unlucky with genetics, so people think they're trying to give her a confidence boost. She and everyone else know that she looks weird, but it's very unlikely that she actually wants to hear that.

she looks like like wojak

>He's a better view of oinkers, ignore my face
But he's not even looking at the camera. Why would he say to ignore his face?

>just have some lemon and shit as garnish and she will worship you.
I can confirm this
>fuck up slicing of lemon thinly
>get mangled lemon
>cut in half and put in as """""garnish"""""
>OMG user SERIOUSLY R U A CHEF

I say 'tell me waht you'd improve bby, I am leanring'.

It usually works quite well.

It's called being white.

Cream Dill sauce compliments it well.

I was never super picky, but I am otherwise you. My shit is never good enough to me, etc etc.

>cook shit food

You probably didn't. More likely, you cooked bland food. You gotta fuck up hard to make something that tastes outright bad.

>You gotta fuck up hard to make something that tastes outright bad.
>mfw used szechuan peppers in an omelet
also checked