I'm sorry in advance that this is not so Veeky Forums but I want to thank you guys for the days I spent here...

I'm sorry in advance that this is not so Veeky Forums but I want to thank you guys for the days I spent here. I don't have much to say. I'm about to off myself. Don't change.

Good luck, friend, wherever you may go.

Don't do it man. You can get through this.

Call the suicide hotline.

Who's going to read F'i'n'n'e'g'a'n's Wank now? Don't do it, my man, it all depends on you.

But you won't get to see who wins LoL Worlds this year.

Life is unbearably light, but that's a good thing. Stick around, friend.

Why do you feel the need to commit suicide?

sigh

You can die when you're finished. Anything left undone is too much to leave behind. Let this be the beginning of a new act, a fresh chapter in your life. There is more to do. You have time to become more.

Anons you reply to may never type again

Have you read pale fire yet? If not, you can't do it man

ps it may sound like a meme, but talking really helps, atleast if you're honest.

In death you will never get another (You)! There is a whole wide world out there that wants to welcome you.

Do it faggot

Speaking of which, there's an interesting section on how to off yourself

>Of the not very many ways known of shedding one's body, falling, falling, falling is the supreme method, but you have to select your sill or ledge very carefully so as not to hurt yourself or others. Jumping from a high bridge is not recommended even if you cannot swim, for wind and water abound in weird contingencies, and tragedy ought not to culminate in a record dive or a policeman's promotion. If you rent a cell in the luminous waffle, room 1915 or 1959, in a tall business centre hotel browing the star dust, and pull up the window, and gently - not fall, not jump - but roll out as you should for air comfort, there is always the chance of knocking clean through into your own hell a pacific noctambulator walking his dog; in this respect a back room might be safer, especially if giving on the roof of an old tenacious normal house far below where a cat may be trusted to flash out of the way. Another popular take-off is a mountaintop with a sheer drop of say 500 meters but you must find it, because you will be surprised how easy it is to miscalculate your deflection offset, and have some hidden projection, some fool of a crag, rush forth to catch you, causing you to bounce off it into the brush, thwarted, mangled and unnecessarily alive. The ideal drop is from an aircraft, your muscles relaxed, your pilot puzzled, your packed parachute shuffled off, cast off, shrugged off - farewell, shootka (little chute)! Down you go, but all the while you feel suspended and buoyed as you somersault in slow motion like a somnolent tumbler pigeon, and sprawl supine on the eiderdown of the air, or lazily turn to embrace your pillow, enjoying every last instant of soft, deep, death-padded life, with the earth's green seesaw now above, now below, and the voluptuous crucifixion, as you stretch yourself in the growing rush, in the nearing swish, and then your loved body's obliteration in the Lap of the Lord.

Please don't do it, OP.

We're all in this together. Things may seem ugly but we're on the road to somewhere.

Anons, he's already gone.

Posting in a suicide thread.

I wish you could tell us what death is like. Edgar Alan Poe would also like to know. Also, be sure to wait like two weeks and masturbate before killing yourself. You don't want to leave this world without experiencing a two week prolonged orgasm.

What's wrong with you fucking faggots?

Went out with dubs, if real. Good luck, OP.

>not going to japan and having a fresh start

if it still doesn't work for you can off yourself in the most Veeky Forums place of all time

pleb

pleasant dreams

>didn't even drop his dankest memes for us before departing

fuck you OP, hope the rope snapped on your 400lb ass and you broke your pelvis instead

Man that's a good suicide note.

Not really, it's just written by a man from a culture are obsessed with death so it feels good.

Maybe Veeky Forums just has fewer autistic edgelord psychopaths than the other boards

Life really does feel like that

Twitch is easy to set up my friend.

You might as well live

You might as well continue living and suffer or roll the dice and see what happens after you die.
Easy choice to me

Ya better get a new fuckin' set top box then f@m

Have a cup of coffee instead.

Out of some complicated moral obligation I know that part of me should say don't do it and there is a lot of live for. But if you have really had enough and will do this, good luck man. I wish I had the courage to do it as well. This world is corrupt, filthy and full of suffering, and it will never change. See you on the other side if there is such a thing.

Godspeed, my man

Fan fact: Lucette jumps from a ship in the Nabokov novel Ada after her brother Van won't sleep with her

Hart Crane also died that way

HE'S HERE

we've all been there OP, you'll get over it

What does this mean in this context? End yourself quickly?

>killing yourself when you're about to finally be free from Veeky Forums forever

Godspeed may refer to:

An expression of good wishes or good luck to a departing person or a person beginning a journey.