Is it possible for a white couple with no black ancestors to have a black child?

Is it possible for a white couple with no black ancestors to have a black child?

Other urls found in this thread:

wadiyan.com/2013/04/09/miracle-black-baby-born-to-white-parents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Yes

Sorry bud. She cheated.

Explain pic related then? I read somewhere that the husband had could have had sex with a prostitute who previously fucked a black man who came inside her, so the black man's sperm was caught in his foreskin.

Called negative babies or some shit, google that shit

>>>sex ed

She cheated, or the child is not negroidal but has serious melanin issues (opposite of albino). But my guess is on cheating, the baby looks black even if you don't consider the skin color.

wadiyan.com/2013/04/09/miracle-black-baby-born-to-white-parents/

Or adoption.

(((((((SCIENCE)))))))))))) discussion board everyone.

this is why only mathfag in this board are actual intellectuals

I think you mean negro, user

Probably at most something like reverse albino syndrome, but for a baby to be born with black phenotypical traits such as nose, lips, and dick size on top of dark skin means she cheated.

>Veeky Forums mistakes a humor article for legitimate reporting

Nice b8

> Mistakes poster providing source material for poster confused about legitimacy of source material.

>Is it possible for a white couple
>to have no black ancestors?
No.

No, I knew that. I meant that comment as an aside to the poster I quoted, as a comment on the rest of the thread.

itt /pol/ science

Depends on the society the baby is born into. Since race is purely a social construct, its possible that certain societies could perceive the child as black.

I remember reading about a set of fraternal twin girls a while back between a guy and a mullato women and one of them had totally black features (darker than the mullato mother) and the other was totally white looking.

Of course!

are you retarded? We're talking about the possibilities of a white couple with no black ancestors having black kids. This has to do with genetics, not paperwork.

>a white couple with no black ancestors
There is no such couple.

>science

oy vey

Yes. Its called adoption.

Just skip 2-3-4, see ?

Of course, it's perfectly normal, happens all the time.

Perfectly possible. Women are bitches.

Negative.

“I know her since she was a teenager. She is a well-mannered pious girl with beautiful golden pubic hairs,”
Well that explains a lot about the article or what happened.

Yeah that definitely proves that mathfags are the only intellectuals, brb changing my major

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

Only if they had chance mutations in every single gene involved in distinguishing the two races.
The likelihood of this happening is basically 0

>genetics is /pol/science

Wow you're a retard, must be an engineering student.

>We have REAL intellectual discussion

kek

> I hope you stay here and learn our ways.

*tips fedora*

>Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

All in all /thread

>replying to pasta

Yes, that's what happened with Jesus.
Obviously, the only explanation was that a virgin miracle had happened.

Jesus was a nigger but so was his mom, it could happen.