LIQUIDATION @ 7812 FUCKING PRAY FOR ME BOYS!!!! PLS!!!!!!!!!

JUST A YOUNG KID TRYING TO MAKE IT

A YOUNG KID WHO HAS A DREAM

IM NEVER LOGGING ON TO BITMEX NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, LIQUIDATION OR NOT!!!

I GOT BART SIMPSON'D!!!!

IM SORRY FOR TRYING TO PLAY IN THE BIG LEAGUES WITH YOU!!

IF I GET LIQUIDATED I LOSE MY SAVINGS!!

MY STOMACH HURTS!!!

NO TROLL

Attached: 5544844851213.png (882x758, 16K)

>IF I GET LIQUIDATED I LOSE MY SAVINGS

This is so familiar

How much are you down?

I hope you make it user. It's always sad to see a fellow long get burnt.

Longing bitcoin is crazy.

you gonne rekt with in hour. screencap this. we doing nose dive now.

Do you have a gambling problem?

Or should I say "Yolo"

dude close your long
do you think we going up after so many long liquidated? we going at 7.5k

>hour
15 min's

>15 minutes
5 minutes

minutes
>5 minutes
4 1/2 minutes

Why the fuck are you idiots longing and shorting right now. Fools.

everyone is larping you dumb fuck

op rekt we lost another cammarade today

you did buy a rope, right?

So it is said. And so it shall be
well you win technically but I'm not happy about it

Attached: 1505230655551.png (165x85, 1K)

Low is 7800 o bitmex

Attached: 1522102793735.jpg (600x477, 45K)

Sorry op

Attached: 5000.jpg (480x480, 17K)

7845 DOWN SHE GOOOOOOOOOOOES

THE

MEMES

WRITE

THEMSELVES

hey dude, is your cryptowatch working as it normally is? i can't click shit there

RIP. How much was it?
Also checkem

works fine. what's wrong with yours? Are you phoneposting?

Damn three dubs in a row. I'm on a roll

no, pc, can't click anything there, direct links work, but nothing else

shouldnt have made this thread user
whales will see this thread and move the price until you're liquidated

i've done the reverse of this a few times to have them move the price in my favor

Attached: 1521244557691.png (736x527, 31K)

F

idiots

Brainlet here, it says order value 0.0001, what does this mean?

Sorry those quints were not directed at you lmao. Also that sucks, it didn't even touch 7.8k on gdax. If this marked the end of the bullrun it would have to be some kind of cosmic joke

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 11.01.34 PM.png (320x342, 45K)

the start* of the bullrun

did the mark price get that low?

that was close dude!

he already got liquidated

Well...Thats It...I'm done for...

Came in with 0.51btc
Leaving with 0.0521btc

I'm not even gonna trade with it
just withdrawing it and transfer it to coinbase and wire it to my bank account (from U.S)

Granted, it was money I could lose, it was money I had saved from my part time job but still kinda hurts to lose it in a flash.

To the person who said I had a gambling problem...I have never gambled in my life

I just always read about crypto and started lurking here and got a bit emotional today when i saw the price was rising

I'm a third year mechanical engineering student at a top 10 public university so I'm not a NEET...I'm just gonna focus on my studies as I always have, I just got into the hype of crypto at the wrong time I suppose

At the moment, I feel nothing.I expected a burst of rage, screaming, and whatnot. I take from this experience without a doubt is a hard lesson learned on my part, no such thing as a get rich quick scheme.

I believe life is about experiences, good or bad, in my case, a bad experience to reflect upon and learn from.

I believe in my youth (21yo) and that money will come and go, and money isn't everything (as most of you guys believe)..I love my family, friends, ....I got greedy and it definitely backfired.

well guys this is it....I will stick around for an hour or so if anyone wants to give me advice, words of wisdom, criticism, or if you want to ask a question.

It's not the end of the world. Tomorrow, I will wake up, the sun will shine, I will drink my coffee, I will see my friends, I will call my family, I will play chess, listen to my favorite jazz tracks, and study hard with a smile.

Attached: 4564152315.jpg (248x204, 12K)

So that’s what coping with a $4000 loss looks like. It’s okay bro, we’re all in the red. You just did it quicker than most of us.

I was thinking of helping you get it back but looks like you'll be fine either way. Good luck buddy

Attached: 1490770864512.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

>falling for the STEM meme

have fun working for a zog (or a chink) for the next 35 years

nice

reddit

spacing

>I just always read about crypto and started lurking here and got a bit emotional today when i saw the price was rising

You could have made 5 BTC if you were smarter. Imagine. 40,000$.

Enjoy your oatmeals 3x a day.

Attached: 1520095697865.jpg (606x617, 68K)

you sound more rational and well-adjusted than at least 80% of this website so I have no doubt that you'll be fine overall. 0.5 BTC isn't too much for a college student to lose anyway, especially once you get a comfy engineering job. Good luck with life user

Thank you user. I appreciate it.

what do you do that's so great? my software dev job couldn't realistically be any easier so I have trouble seeing STEM as a meme.

put those 0.0521 in powh now and return a year later to 5 eth worth of divs

Thank you. Not sure how you could've helped me get it back though.

No thanks.

> All that drama
> lost $4k

You may not consider yourself a gambling addict, but you should consider yourself an attention whore.

This will seem like chump change when you have a job - why bother with the stress?

>gambles with 100x leverage
>refuses a certain moonshot
you deserve this liquidation, you really do

Good job man, crypto will pillage and rape most of us anyway within the next months. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, wish i was a smart studyfag like you. You seem like you'll make it... the real way.

user, pls search for the bullish falling wedge and use your brain to fit it in the chart, we are going up like crazy but only after going down just a bit more, use the 4h chart for better view and good luck, this will be worth of some pink wojak pasta if you don't try to do this

I'm a full-time college student with two years left before I graduate. I don't have a source of income right now so that's all I had.

It may not seem like much to you guys here but to me it definitely can provide a comfy situation living the University lifestyle. So yeah it will be nothing when I have a job with a steady income but the reality is I lost it in the present moment.

Sorry if it seems like I'm being an attention whore, that's not what I'm trying to do.

why didnt you just hold while you finish school? you didnt get into crypto at the wrong time you just did it wrong

I did not gamble with 100x leverage

Thank you for the kind words. I hope I do make it.

>i didn't gamble with 100x
>i just gambled with 50x
not only you gambled with leverage you managed to somehow put your closing positions below 50 and above 00, you literally are not very smart, are you?

>no such thing as a get rich quick scheme
sure there is, you're just bad at it LMAO

>why didn't you just hold while you finish school?

Eh I had it sitting in my saving account and I thought crypto would be a method to make my money work for me (knowing how volatile crypto can be and the risk involved) I just didn't think I would get burned.

Anyways, thank you for the words.

>you didnt get into crypto at the wrong time you just did it wrong

im absolutely sure i did it wrong. Anyways, lesson learned

okay maybe I'm bad at it

lesson learned

can confirm, and uploaded that chart on Trading view. Short term bullish after we drop a bit more

But you are forgetting... bulltraps

Thanks for the tips guys. But already transferred to coin base and once it hits I'm transferring to bank account

eh youre not bad at it just a beginner. Gettin rekt early is one of the best lessons youll learn!

Thank you for the words. Definitely did get rekted and learned a lesson lol.

Well that's it boys! I'm off now.

Hope you guys make it (for those who haven't that are on here)

Wish you guys the best

You too fellow college friend

Nocoiner wagecuck Larping as buttcorn trader...top kek
Gtfo my board u wagecuck lower. You gotta wake up for McDonald's job tomorrow

Buy Qvt and sell it next week... You get your money back. Im not gonna shill it here do your own reserch