As a 143 IQ 5th year electrical engineering student and also a little handsome...

As a 143 IQ 5th year electrical engineering student and also a little handsome, I always feel like the girls dont give me enough value as I deserve. I am the one pursuiting the science and the knowledge, all the girls should be with me.. They just cant see it.. its so unfair.. does anybody else feel this way?

>143 IQ
>5th year anything
Sure

/thread

Let's be honest here: you're average-looking on a good day, you're somewhere around 55th percentile in intelligence, and you're lazy enough to take 5 years to finish what most people do in 4.

Here's what you need to do: deflate your ego and learn some social skills. Talk to girls, but do so without believing you deserve anything from them. Good luck.

>143 IQ
>5th year electrical engineering student
>a little handsome
You are nothing special.

the projection is strong with this one

Nope. I have a girlfriend, and I had a MS and a job by the end of 5 years.

Literally nothing in their post was a product of (the pseudo-science) projection; OP feels that his unimpressive qualities warrant him some sort of special treatment - specifically from women.

Shh, I don't think this is real, guys.

>Go to Japan, raid the yellow booty and anger the yellow sausage.
Just do that, you'll be fine.

Most EE programs take 5 years even without a co-op program (Canada - co-op is 4 sem work experience) and 6 years with.

143 IQ is an IQ that not even 0.25% of the population achieves

Handsomeness we can't judge since we haven't seen OP

This has to be a troll thread or OP is a serious autist on his way to being the next elliot.

Oh its probably a troll thread for sure

OP if not trolling, please socialize and be political centrist pls pls pls

If you expect things from people without a contract then you are thinking about life all wrong.

why can't you retards spot satire when you see them? he's being more ridiculous than elliot rodger.

>take 5 years to finish what most people do in 4.
You mean that at any respectable place a EE BSc is 3.5 years + an MSc is 2 which is a total 5.5 years!
The only retard here is you.

Go and socialize you fucking retard. Seriously. You don't have to party hard, just have go to a few occasions. Select the chill occasions/places which you like.
Maybe even go to some (somewhat technical) place you enjoy. Talk to women at those places.
Also depending on your personality it might help to wear a proper shirt.

>inb4 OP is a troll. (Of course he is.)

This post is completely right in every way. If you look past the condescending tone of the post you'll see that he has some solid advice. You don't deserve anything regardless of the "attractive" qualities you perceive yourself having.

The most defining characteristic that you have is your personality. If that isn't attractive, then you'll never be attractive. Work on trying to improve your outlook on life and the way you interact with other people. Once you improve yourself in that respect you'll instantly see better results.

Though if I'm being honest with myself. This is probably just a bait/satire thread.

>The most defining characteristic that you have is your personality. If that isn't attractive, then you'll never be attractive
Hahahaha. Virgin, basement dweller detected. Tell this bullshit to Chad and then perceive his scornful laugh. Chad's with shitty personality (I'm such a bad boy) fuck women all the time.

OK Elliot

I never said a "good" personality. I said an "attractive" personality. A Chad gets women because he has an attractive personality. Meaning, his personality is sexually attractive i.e his personality is outgoing and spontaneous.

Imagine a Chad with an unattractive personality. A Chad that stutters every sentence, makes awkward jokes, and avoids eye contact. It's very unlikely that Chad is going to attract women, because he has a very repulsive personality.

One thing you should stop touting your worthless iq dipshit

You're probably boring familia.

You wouldn't date a textbook would you?

haha, dude, I was the highschool Chad, I used to skate and win competitions, later on went for 5 years to boxing camp during the summer, and meanwhile studying cs and math on my own, by the time I was 19 or so I fucked way over 60 girls, got in collage, moved away etc, got new friends, and guess what girls dont even know me, I live in SF now, still skating, 25 yo, got my masters in cs and i work as Data Scientist doing CV and CNN and ML in general, so not a CSS JS codemonkey, an actual smart guy.

Girls dont care as much as they did back when i was 20 or 21... thing is, the girls i shagged still likes me and will leave their husbands if i call. But all the new whores they don't value me as much.

You got old, and worst of all, you are a joke, not a man that a girl would even desire. Also the sci stuff... they dont care, if you bring at least 100k you are decent enough dor them.

Why do you need someone else when you clearly love only yourself?