Mommy found my manifesto

>mommy found my manifesto

Have you ever had someone read through something you wrote without asking you first?

This has seriously pee eye ess essed me off. I'm considering moving out. You don't just start reading something like that without asking permission first.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/lit/8296503
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn to hide stuff.

>>mommy found my manifesto
We've already done this.

manifesto, n
1. A public declaration.

Your private, self-pitying jerkoffs do not a manifesto make.

>pee eye ess essed
I read that as an autistic stutter to go with the basement dwelling image, rather than an exaggerated pronunciation.

I remember this pasta

inb4 you wrote about ponies

that was a great thread

yuki.la/lit/8296503

>mummy found the smegma cake

>local philosophy factory closed down

>I'm considering moving out.

Yeah, do it man. That'll show her.

Clearly the point.

>Granddad found the poop bike

All the fucking time. When I was in 3rd grade my mom found my journal and fucking read it. The fucking whore.

>mother found the school shooting manifesto
and then she put me through "herbal therapy"

yes.
my mum read the poem i wrote for my loli cousin. luckily there was nothing in the poem indicating it was for her, so she just thought it was a regular love poem

>cousin found my YA yacht

when i was in the 3rd grade, i thought that i was gay because i could draw, got good grades and I kept my room straight

What my mother found was arguably worse than your manifesto. My auto-biography, chapter one - masturbation.

I WISH I WERE JOKING

I also wish I had gone at least 4 pages in before listing off all my fetishes and how often I jerked off to my step mom.

When I was in 3rd grade I didn't even know what gay was I just drawed a lot and wrote in my journal kek

Such a random reference for this board or any board.

fuck off vladimir

No one's read it but I have a manifesto too (on the nature of beauty and the aesthetic).