What music helps you to study? I listen to Mozart myself...

What music helps you to study? I listen to Mozart myself, even though it is proven that it takes away from your concentration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNPhk-97ZvQ?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=FRYDK5fIi58
youtube.com/watch?v=HsVMr7NWuCU
youtube.com/watch?v=6fgjG9VcAko
youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM
youtube.com/watch?v=gA88lEZJBdY
youtube.com/watch?v=5sQO-jPg6bE
youtu.be/T5P7bo5hKgQ
youtu.be/OzTUC-Co3AE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oextk-If8HQ&list=PL6pN2MN4Fy_6YIK8cAcTuZ_3OlWjaMFXH
youtube.com/watch?v=UpTufPDoQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=cJvJOsSfVcg
youtube.com/watch?v=0MwysZvSk2A
youtube.com/watch?v=XNRQoPjPtHc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1puc4EMP9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Music doesn't help studying you stupid tryhard wannabe

Music with lots of japanese girls doing cute sounds like
youtu.be/DNPhk-97ZvQ?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=FRYDK5fIi58

They increase testosterone which increases IQ.

Sometimes I get allowed to do tests while listening to music on my cellphone and I have gotten only As when that happens.

That said... I always get As when not listening music but you know... I got super As those times.

Very good rap
youtube.com/watch?v=HsVMr7NWuCU

youtube.com/watch?v=6fgjG9VcAko

youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

youtube.com/watch?v=gA88lEZJBdY

pretty kawaii, user

Testosterone decrease IQ, user.

What the fuck are you on about? It is the EXACT opposite.

Music helps with studying for the people who don't actually want to study, because you have something to keep you from getting bored 5 minutes in.

I'm unable to learn things while I listen to music, I'm just way too distracted desu.

Try ambient music or just anything without vocals.

Music doesn't help at all. It is best to study in silence.

This. It also helps with motivation when you feel like giving up when you don't understand something.

>Testosterone decrease IQ, user.

Are you legit retarded? There are my experiments that link IQ with intelligence and while most psychologists who carried out these tests have said that the effect is positive, the worst study I found was one that said that people with low testosterone fall into the really high IQ or really low IQ categories, and people with really high testosterone are average IQ. This is still good because this means that if you were born with a low IQ, increasing your testosterone will increase your IQ to at least average levels. So from 70 to 100 at most.

And even if you were born with a 130 IQ testosterones effect in general will make you sharper. You become aggressive, a fast thinker and you think more concretely about what your goal is, regardless of what you have to do to achieve it.

In mathematics this is all good because in mathematics taking a dangerous path to reach a goal is not really dangerous, you will at worst bruteforce your problem but that is still ok. A solution is a solution after all.

Also, daily reminder that women have lower IQs and also lower muscle mass.

I WONDER WHY THIS IS. TOO BAD SCIENCE HASN'T YET DISCOVERED THE REASON AND MEN AND WOMEN ARE 100% EQUAL I SWEAR ;^)

it is obvious that people with high IQ will then go on to choose to have high testosterone, not the other way around

It also helps if you're the type to get intrusive thoughts. Listening to music makes it difficult for them to pop up uninvited.

Hello Salieri

I study well with Lindsay Stirling

I like listening to Mozart, especially Piano Sonata 11. I find third movement to be overrated and that the first takes the cake.

HAHA LOL XDDD U LIKE STUDYING WITH MUSIC TOO XPP?? CUZ IT LYKE MAKES ME FEEL SMARTER I SWEAR :333. NO! I DIDNT JUST COME UP WITH THIS IDEA CUZ I PLAYED SOME CHINESE GAYME I RLY LIKED IT EITHER WAY HONEST XD. WHATRE UR FAVS? MOZART SONATA K300i (IF YOU USE 6TH VERSION FOR CHRONOLOGICAL ORDERING XDD) ALSO KNOWN AS K331 FOR THE OLD FAGS!! HAHA! Xd

MOZART EFFECT AM I RIGHT? :DDDDdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Underrated.

Is this were true, women should be more intelligent then.

>Also, daily reminder that women have lower IQs
You are completely wrong, and misunderstand statistical variation.
Males have a higher variation in their intelligence scores, meaning they occupy a larger range of intelligences. Yes, that also includes being dumber.
This means that if you were to quantify intelligence (IQ, even though it's kinda bullshit) and AVERAGE the intelligence across all male and female individuals, you would get pretty much the same value.
You are mistaking the more emotionally-driven actions of women for them being dumber. Men tend to be more objective and practical, I grant you, but in terms of sheer problem solving abilities, its pretty much even. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Gonna take back the statement about men being more practical actually. Women do tend to be far more organised.

Spyro the Dragon soundtrack. Stewart Copeland is an excellent modern composer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoCcCDuyJhs&index=35&list=PLA6ECEC231DE28F97

Who is that cock dock?

I either shuffle Björk's discography or listen to a daily kpop mix on Spotify.

Nullpo

Are you me?

>unironically liking classical music
It's cultural music more like, not studying aid. And symphonies were for the rich back then, not fucking poorfags.

I listen to traditional black gospel or 80's-90's house music. It's what I grew up on.

>unable to learn things while I listen to music
Same here. I've found listening to white/pink noise works pretty well but is very tiring after an hour or two.
I've recently switched to warm drone, which is kind of ultra minimalistic plus noise. It seems to boost my concentration without
becoming tiring nearly as quickly as plain noise. Highly recommend it for sustaining long study sessions.

I'm listening to anime soundtracks and I'm on my way to getting Ph.D. in Mathematics.

i just have spotify set to shuffle, plays a new song i've never heard each time

i believe it helps with association

No. It helps with keeping random thoughts out of my head when I'm working on something; as in, it gives my brain something to chew on while I work.

Gah!

Lana Del Rey

math PhDs are so disconnected from reality i wouldn't be surprised if a few of them thought they were living in an anime

Now this is a dumb generalization.

I can't have an orgasm unless I listen to the sound of two pieces of packing styrofoam rubbing together.

t. cuck

And sure, as you said some men fall into the low IQ bar but as I said before, testosterone can alleviate the effects of low intelligence. Sure, with a low IQ you will never be able to be a mathematician but with the testosterone boost you could at least become a damn good engineer.

Women are, by all metrics, inferior.

Are you going to also say that there is higher "statistical variation" in muscle mass in men? That sure, some men are giants but other men are fucking skellies with no muscle at all?

BULLSHIT

The average man has more muscle than the average women. Everyone knows this. And the difference is huge. If you've ever had sex with an average woman (which I doubt, given your cuck status) then you would realize how weak they are. I am a fucking skelly faggot retard. I got no muscle. I can't lift for shit. And yet I can easily dominate women through superior strength, even when my current gf does exercise and I don't.

Sorry not sorry but women are inferior. Testosterone creates this difference in muscle mass and I think the same happens for intelligence. That "statistical variation" must be the biggest feminist hoax ever and the most bullshit one. It is like they are implying only men can be at the bottom of retardation when a real assesment of the world would yield that the bottom of retardation and uselessness is filled mostly by women.

Get decucked quick and learn the difference between men and women are. Now, before you go all SJW on me, I am not saying we should discriminate based on these differences. You shouldn't ban women from becoming athletes just because they are inferior or ban them from being academics just because they are inferior. They can do whatever the fuck they want, I don't give a shit.

Just de-cuck yourself and accept that there are differences. But well, I don't know what I am expecting. I wouldn't be surprised if you thought women were 100% equal and had big black cocks between their legs aswell.

Power metal makes me want to get things done.

Hibike OST is god tier for studying.

Hyperdimension Neptunia OST. I'm an Engineering student so this shouldn't surprise anyone

Go back to the Beta Worldline, Maho!

Vocaloid Music or Ambiental Music. Try Burial.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=5sQO-jPg6bE

I listen:
-Vapor, synth, etc...wave
-Tchaikovsky/romanticism musician
-Bossa nova
-Latin or pre-latin jazz
-S;G ost
- ambiental or new age

Everytime I listen to vocal songs I get distracted. So I always decrease the volume at its minimum.

>And symphonies were for the rich back then, not fucking poorfags.

What the hell are you on about?

I think Sunn O))) helps me focus since it lacks a melody to focus on
youtu.be/T5P7bo5hKgQ

Beethoven is superior in every way.

My nigga
I also listen to instrumental prog (mostly Gordian Knot), ambient (Alva Noto or Deru), and Krallice despite not fitting in any of the previous categories. Sometimes Ocrilim, but it's so ridiculously technical to just blend in as background noise.

This.

Classicism is overrated.

This
youtu.be/OzTUC-Co3AE

Here you go studying brainlet:

mostly good songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oextk-If8HQ&list=PL6pN2MN4Fy_6YIK8cAcTuZ_3OlWjaMFXH

Spanish song for diversity:
youtube.com/watch?v=UpTufPDoQNs

obscure canadian band:
youtube.com/watch?v=cJvJOsSfVcg

Listen to these if you want to become a brainmore desu

See, I don't really agree with the person you're replying to. I understand that women simply lack many of the advantages men do, and that any perceived advantage society labels women with is often due to rampant anti-intellectualism or whistleblowers.

But damn, you have autism.

Industrial deathcore is actually great!
youtube.com/watch?v=0MwysZvSk2A

post more qt music!
youtube.com/watch?v=XNRQoPjPtHc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1puc4EMP9o
[spoiler]hnngg warning[/spoiler]

>Mozart
Sonata in
A maj K.331b mvt. 1
F maj K. 280 mvt. 2-3
A maj K. 310 mvt. 1,3
C min K. 457 mvt. 3
C maj K. 279 mvt. 1-3

Symphony #25

>Beethoven
Symphony #9 full or mvt. 4

I listen sonatas in midi form. Much better and perfectly accurate than stylized/dramatized ones on youtube.