How do I know global warming isn't just the world's most elaborate ebola hoax?

How do I know global warming isn't just the world's most elaborate ebola hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2019953/Scientist-claimed-polar-bears-drowning-investigated-scientific-misconduct.html
giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_16/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there are enough shitposts on sci currently, please wait

because people aren't that smart

But scientists are.

They're keeping us down, man.

If it is a hoax, tell them I want winter back. This 65F weather with rain and bullshit mud fucking sucks. I want the 4 feet of snow, -20F temps, and 12 feet deep snow drifts back. Fuck, the geese haven't even left yet.

Fuck, that Greenpeace ad really triggers me.

POLAR BEARS KNOW HOW TO SWIM

Be careful what you say, they will discredit you for it later.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2019953/Scientist-claimed-polar-bears-drowning-investigated-scientific-misconduct.html

climategate anyone?

earth is a tetrahedron pls respond

Climategate is pretty solid evidence that AGW deniers aren't just random folks with alternative views on climatology. There's a actual conspiracy designed to discredit climatology and spread doubt on the work of climate scientists, and the people running it have no qualms about lying or committing crimes to carry that out.

It is. along with dinosuars being real.

Just ask yourself this, how does a t-rex sleep?

"you have your mom by the balls"

It's as if they know sea levels are rising. 97% of polar bears...

I didn't know polar bears had artistic talent.

Those ice sculptures are unreal.

Yes, on the bright side we can thank Greenpeace for all this polar bear art available now. Money well spent I think.

It's not about swimming, it's about the bears' dependance on ice-stand seal hunting.

Here are actual argument for AGW:

1. CO2, CH4 and N2O allow visible light to pass through and reflect infrared light. This is 19th century basic science, experimentally observable and very easy to proof.

2. CO2 have been rising since industrial revolution. It is now higher than it's ever been in 800ka (longest ice core record), probably highest it's ever been until about 3 Ma ago. Again experimentally measurable.

3. This rising CO2 is due to fossil fuel combustion. Fossil fuel has lighter C isotope than plant/animal CO2 respiration or ocean outgassing. This is also easily measurable.

4. What do you think happen if you put gas with greenhouse properties into the atmosphere? You get the greenhouse effect. Simple logic there.

5. The heat imbalance predicted by simple logic is observable through satelites.
giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_16/
There are more incoming energy from the sun than there is radiated back from earth. Conservation of energy states that the Earth must be warming because of this.

Elementary, Watson-kun

You probably know how to swim

Try living in the sea

They literally found nothing, all it proved was that the deniers don't know how to read or were cherrypicking sentences out of context.

By looking at the data and not doing an intellectual backflip to excuse it.

>How do I know
• examine and evaluate data
• correlate with other data
• decide whether theory explains data
this is not brain surgery, user

you never will, you pos flat-earther