twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/978527324873347072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have until the 31st.
Not gonna happen.

Think they meant to type Q2?

Either way it’s a colossal fuck up

typical coss

Oh look. Another missed deadline.

Damn, glad I'm sold this shit a long ass time ago. Only missed deadlines and uncertainty from them.

If they did mean Q2 those retards still left it as Q1.
I'm sure they're reading the comments on it.
My guess is that they're creating hype so they can drop some bags

Coss will be exit scamming within a year
Digits confirm

BINANCE SINGLE HANDLY DESTROYED COSS. WHAT A SHIT COIN LOL !!!!!!!!!!

OMG DESTROYS COSS
BNB DESTROYS COSS

WHY DOES THIS SHITTY THING EVEN EXIST?

RIP TO ALL HOLDERS

>project is literally giving themselves unreachable deadlines to try and pump their shit exchange
the absolute state of cossies

Kek, rune is a faggot with a history of scamming people
Prove me wrong...they can't

tweet deleted ...

panic on their telegram

Attached: 132412342134.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

>digits confirm
>98
lmao you should just unironically kill yourself now

lmao at coss holders

new tweet

now they talk about fiat and KYC for soon

twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/978527324873347072

Rune's busy shopping for paper plates and cups for the June COSS party, who gives a shit about KYC, fiat and all that low priority stuff

>the absolute state

OH OOOOH OOOOOOH HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

from Rune, telegram :

KYC implementation is in the process and should be ready very soon. It is hard to set a defined time/date as the UI for it is being tested as we speak. Soon thereafter we will add FIAT. The team is working hard to meet the deadlines but it is never 100% guarantee when you need to go through thorough testing before pushing it live.

We will be amongst the very first to use 100% custodian service/account for the fiat deposits/withdrawals. That means that all FIAT is 100% secured and always protected. Bank deposits will come already in this round as the deposits will go directly into a custodian account protected by licensed custodian provider

This is Rune's response from the Telegram room:

I agree it was weird and I notified the person controlling the twitter account to delete it. It was auto-posted based on info taken from freshdesk and shouldn't have happened.

I warned you fucking retards 4 months ago. You deserve everything you get.

>exchange that has to outsource development to volunteers is somehow implementing fiat pairs when they can't even code a decent engine
I fucking guarantee you they're not anywhere close to implementing fiat. In fact, they probably don't even try and are just stalling. Screencap this, I will fucking come laughing at you again in 3 months. Unless you all neck yourself by then.

Should happen all across-the-board for every crypto. Technically, BTC will turn to Ash and that's a good one! FUCK BTC!

This