What's looks an hydrogen atom in the physical reality ?

There is no microscope to see that ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentacene
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The earth is flat

It's a tiny fuckin dot (nucleus) with a cloud of location that the electron could be.

There is no "what does an electron look like", there is no "look like" at that level, it's a single particle where kinda can tell where it is or kinda can tell how fast it's moving, that's about it.

Ok thank's for replies.

This is one of the more common states of hydrogen

But what does anti hydrogen look like

Just invert the colors of the image and you got it

Exactly the same

Why is there another green circle around the nucleus?

The green areas are where you are likely to find the electron

Alright. What is the outer ring then?

Where you might find the electron, but not typically.

Thanks

.. and ..

Thanks
:)

figured this would be a good place to ask but in pic related where are the carbon atoms and why are they bars

>>
Each three-corner is one C atom, I suppose

2s AO
pleb

this i pentacen

this fuckin guy over here

I really hope you don't think that a carbon atom is 10 angstroms

Whats the "exposure" duration on a capture likethis?

These images are pretty fucking cool

That's a chemical compound

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentacene

A year or so. The shortest ever was 8 months.

Your brain interprets signals that are sent by cells in your retina (that's in your eyeball). These cells include what are called rods and cones, they have structures that are the exact length of a wave of light, they detect color as well as light/darkness. They convert visible light (390 to 700 nm) into brain signals and that's what you "see".

A hydrogen atom is 53 pm. A Transmission electron microscope can see down to about 50 pm, but not in any form that is easily interpreted by how we normally see things, we can create an image from this device that represents that, but isn't exactly accurate for normal sight. like

So that way the nucleos stays put. Otherwise it would wander off to find a companion.

How can you see an atom if you see photons and an atom is smaller than a photon

You can't actually.
We shoot electrons at atoms instead of photons. The resulting "image" created from the electrons then gets translated into an actually visible image, i.e. photons.