What was the last thing you ate or drank that was actually disgusting?

What was the last thing you ate or drank that was actually disgusting?

Pic related for me.

blue slushie
never before, never again.

Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana in New Haven, CT.
Utter trash.

jellied eel
boiled eel pieces (which i've semi enjoyed in the past) in god damn clear gelatin. and it was supposedly a quality version of it from one of the oldest pie and mash shops in london. the fucking limeys earned their reputation for disgusting food.

Tasted like liquid pasta. The Africans can have it.

Took a swig of my buddies starbucks canned bullshit and it was absolutely disgusting.

I also tried of the rockstar ones years ago and threw it right in the garbage.

Now I'm lactose intolerant though, so I couldn't even finish one if I wanted to.

>Energy drinks
Sure must suck to become lactose intolerant at 14 years old.

I work with a 35 year old who drinks one every morning. The smell of it makes me wretch.

>was putting a big dinner together, including a steak course
>client requested béarnaise with he steak
>didn't have enough time to do the service
>bought pic to try out
>literally disgusting. actually gagged.

fuck off. Pepe's is good.

I work with a 60 year old who does the same. Energy drinks are refreshing, coffee isnt.

>implying I drink energy drinks
I don't drink any sugary drinks, I merely stated two that I've tried and was disgusted by.

I've also had a puff of a cigarette, I guess that makes me a pack a day

I guess. This guy drinks regular Monster which in my opinion isn't refreshing at all and literally stinks.

I agree there. Pure zero rockstar or monster ultra are great though.

Some crazy Italian cave ripened cheese, I was trying to find a delicious Brie like cheese I had at a wedding awhile back and accidentally grabbed the Italian stink bomb.
It smelled and tasted like gym shoes that had been sitting in a locker all semester, it was dreadful.

Can of chai I bought at a 99 cents store. At first it wasn't too bad, just overly spiced with cardamon, but it had an absolutely awful aftertaste that lingered for hours.

Every alcohol where I looked and in tiny print I saw the words "Budweiser", like holy shit they keep getting craftier and craftier with their marketing, I pick up something and don't realize it's a bud product until I taste the telltale sensation of rust and piss

I've tried a number of them in southeast asia and they're all trash.

>winterbok
You were asking for it

speaking of disgusting black people drinks

there's a reason those islanders stopped eating seafood user.

how about something that's uniquely delicious

I didn't develop it until I was about 14.

Fuck you.

it's literally just hollandaise with herbs

The smell of regular monster actually makes my sinuses hurt.

The only energy drink I liked was some Rockstar that was similar to gatorade, but had no calories. It went down damn easy and was great in the summer time when I desperately needed caffeine but didn't want hot coffee.

I have a shitty sense of taste, so I can eat almost anything at which my friends turn their noses up

But I couldn't finish this. I could barely even start it.

My mum's internet friend from Japan sent off a bunch of Jap snacks for us to try, many of which were great, but she sent some noodle stuff (UFO brand) and the sauce wasn't powder like western shit, it was an ooze that was very dark brown.

It tasted not too bad at first but it had this extreme coffee+garlic taste (?) that wouldn't get out of my mouth for a few hours after.

fucking almost threw up after tasting this pure shit

Tried orange and vanilla polar seltzer today. Took 2 sips and dumped it out.

Absolutely disgusting.

Your taste is fine, coconut juice is shit

Fuck off dude that shit is great.

Canned chickpeas. Shits fuckin gross

bad choice

What's that? Fried lion testicles?

meatballs filled with mustard