Coinbase announces support for ERC20 tokens

twitter.com/coinbase/status/978345541053530113

ALT-RUN THIS YEAR CONFIRMED. THIS NEWS COMBINED WITH FAIRX AND THE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT BINANCE IS ADDING FIAT TO CRYTPO WILL BE THE SPARK FOR THE NEXT ALT-RUN.

GET INTO POSITIONS AND GET COMFY BOYS

Attached: CoinbaseERC20.png (1569x897, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/7t8i9y/toshi_coinbase_owned_app_is_adding_dex_dapp/
averagejoecrypto.com/will-coinbase-add-0x-zrx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not yet!!!!

REQ is obvious

ZRX and BAT

BAT or REQ ?????

Yesterday's mooning is proof of this. Problem is, I think it can only be one of them, and both options are very plausible. ZRX would give big support through all ERC20 tokens...

don't know about BAT, but 0x is an obvious pick. They're already using it for some side coinbase project, so it's definitely coming.

Which side project? More on this info?

Imagine if they would add VEN now that would be silly wouldn't it haha

Ok I should know what erc20 is by now but I dont? Some one explain plz... something like buy eth turn eth into erc20 buy ico's with erc20 ?

Oh fuck another one, the bubble still hasnt fully popped.

ERC20 is what you get if you mine ether on other blockchainis.

PLOT TWIST
they add a coin called ERC20

We haven't even gotten started

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

The rumours have been there since Nov-Dec 2017. Toshi, a coinbase owned app, added a DEX app working on zrx. Also some of the 0x employees and advisors used to work at ZRX and the Coinbase CEO himself shilled ZRX on twitter. So I think it's a pretty obvious choice.

reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/7t8i9y/toshi_coinbase_owned_app_is_adding_dex_dapp/

averagejoecrypto.com/will-coinbase-add-0x-zrx/

>employees and advisors used to work at ZRX
I mean at coinbase, not zrx

The thought of REQ being on coinbase makes me so god damn ereqt it's unbelievable.

bace will be the first exchange to add all alts to fiat. But i'm sure biz will miss the ICO next monday.

S I N G U L A R I T Y

FUN
U
N
FAIR
A
I
R

EOS is going to be first. Is the first ERC20 token in the top 10

Attached: eosjekfek.jpg (300x281, 46K)

Req

Yeah REQ, coinbase and request are both Y-combinator partners

Don't listen to the other reply. "erc" stands for "ethereal reeming codebase" and "20" is the denomination. erc20s are generated when long positions take action (deficit), and the stock needs to be resupplied.

This

All of you guys are dumb with your meme coins. Obviously they are going to start with ORME. It's the only erc20 with a legit market cap, use case, and price stability. Get the fuck in while there is still time. Or stay poor. Your choice.

>25 replies
>no LINK mentioned
A-am I the last of my kind?

I hope so

Link is an erc20 token now but it won't be that when main net is life, right? Not sure though, I don't hold link for now.

I bought BAT when the tweet came out and I'm super comfy right now. (Pic related)

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-125829_01.jpg (1080x680, 79K)

Vechain

the first or second alt to be listed on coinbase must be req. Same fucking company.
Gonna buy some when it dips lower

why does everyone presume it will be only one token or two tokens.
i'm sure GDAX could handle adding as many tokens as they like just as quickly as any other exchange.
as I read it, coinbase is opening the doors for potentially 100's of erc20 tokens not just one or two.

if so the next ALT season should be fucking epic

Can somebody tell me the importance of being listed on Coinbase? Bitcoin cash got listed on Coinbase and its down a wee bit since it came on board.
Does it make that much of a difference? I think normies have been burned too bad to come back anytime soon anyway....

Attached: F8BF98B7-786E-469D-8414-1517942BDAAB.png (640x1136, 131K)

>Link is an erc20 token now but it won't be that when main net is life, right? Not sure though, I don't hold link for now.

Yes. The actual token will always be an ERC20 token. I think you are getting confused at the idea that Link is blockchain agnostic, but that only means that network is being built to work on multiple blockchains. ERC20 token do not limit them to only work on the Ethereum network.

Ah I see, thanks for the explanation user.

A US based exchange will unfortunately not have a gambling coin.
t. 100k FUN baghodler

Coinbase adding eth and ltc is a more comparable situation. Bch was all politics and inside trading

Why support shitcoins? It's the token for projects that have no actual project.