There are people who unironically hate Hemingway's books because of his world views and views towards women and Jews

>There are people who unironically hate Hemingway's books because of his world views and views towards women and Jews.

how would ironically doing that be any better?

He doesn't have nay particularly interesting or controversial views about those things anyway. It's just people reading retarded shit into him

What are his feelings towards women and Jews?

wtf I hate hemmmingway now

wtf I hate sharks now

Look at a handful of authors at random before the 20th century and you'll probably find a few people who poke fun at the jews, which always gives me a chuckle.

get this bub,

i thought the use of the word problematic was way overblown by Veeky Forums and that probably no one ever used it

last week my creative writing teacher described both mccarthy and gardner as problematic

fucking fuck. fuck this gay earth

Threadly reminder that Hemingway was a tranny

Gardner and YeCarthy are hacks in general though. Using words like nigger kike or faggot doesn't make them better or worse.

Why did Victorian mother dress their male children like girls and raise them as girls through their childhoods? What kind of sissy training bullshit are you faggy lads up to?

i've always heard about how viciously antisemitic The Sun Also Rises allegedly was, but when i finally read it i found that particular accusation way overblown. many of the characters are antisemitic towards Cohn, sure, but he was written in the same flawed but sympathetic style as every other character.

SISSY BRIT BOIS was a meme on /int/ for a while, there is probably a connection here

Hemmmmmmmmmingway didn't hate women. He hated human beings, and hated living.

I was considering reading Hemingway until I saw this post. Time to pick up Mein Kampf, The Protocols of the the Learned Elders of Zion, The Culture of Critque, and The Myth of the Twentieth Century eh? Just to name a few pieces of redpilled lit.

It goes beyond that. He was obsessed with gender. All his male characters were failures of men who cursed their lack of masculinity. Many of them had damage to their genitals. Merging genders was also a theme in his work. His son was even a tranny.

And most importantly, he killed hisself

>Merging genders was also a theme in his work.
which ones?

I've read most of his novels and a bunch of his short stories and non-fiction and I can only think of a single work that has anything like that going on. I think you are being memed.

what's the single work?

The Garden of Eden.

Contempt.

thanks friend

>There are people who unironically think Hemingway's prose is good