Why doesn't he just finish his fucking books?

Why doesn't he just finish his fucking books?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like """"""""""""books""""""""""" Tbh

Just look at his face: he's edging.

He and his buddies spent too much time rigging the Hugos to finish.

Honestly, I don't think he knows how to end the monstrosity he created.

he can't

Gotta milk them.

All hail Vox day

Let's make bets on the # of retard fanboy suicides will occur when he dies before finishing it.

I estimate a few thousand.

a lot sci fi/fantasy series died before the author could or would finish them
the greed is just too overwhelming for or against

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

never forget

Fuck /pol/ and all dickless wannagetcucked mastergators, and also fuck anything neckbeard Martin has to do with that isn't Wild Cards

This man truly is a meme.

>reducing the merit five tomes and millions of words to a single ill-begotten paragraph

the millions of words are all contained in that paragraph. when you think about it.

>five tomes
>merit

You rang?

There's a guy in my literature classes that will compare every book we read to Game of Thrones in some way or another.

We were reading some shit protest novel called The Kite Runner and he said that it was somehow like the struggle between the Starks and the Lannisters and everyone looked at him like he'd just done a shit in the middle of the room.

What is it with these books that breeds fedoras?

He's worth about 65 million dollars. If I was his age and had that much money from something I didn't really care about anymore, I'd blow it off too.

Why don't you?

It's not just GoT fans who do that; it's every person who tries to make connections but has no solid literary background. They try to connect one novel to another novel which is really only related in that both are derived from some millenia old theme.

Some dude tried the same shit with "siddhartha" in my russian lit club a few months ago. "This is just like siddhartha..." and everyone responded like your class did to Lannister Man.

This is exactly what's wrong with the pleb mindset. It's a complete inability to judge quantity vs quality. Doesn't matter if your writing is garbage, just as long as there's a lot of it.

It annoys the fuck out of me. It's often pseuds that read one 'challenging' book and then obsess over it so heavily that they'll find any way possible to bring it into the conversation just to prove how smart and epicly well-read they are. Even worse when that book is Game of Thrones.

The Kite Runner is good though

I liked the Kite Runner. Could have used more kites

It's boring and I don't care about Afghanistan