That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty...

>That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfeast cereals based on color instead of taste.

Was David right, Veeky Forums?

colorful cereals generally taste better

lardass spotted

Absolutely right. My favorite line from my favorite book.

Nice to see you two going at it together but it's obvious who wrote that line even when you've read nothing of his

No, that's nonsense. People don't eat things that look terrible, because it is probably an indicator that it does not taste very good either.

Makes sense because John Green probably genuinely doesn't understand evolution.

spoilsport

explain chili dawgs then

Then why do I eat ya girl's snatch every night?

Unless you're a turbo autist you realize there is nuance to the rule and don't only eat attractive foods.

Smell is also tied to the decision, which we also use in mate selection, a lot more than we realize (ie pheromones).

Because you're a beta and I won't let you suck my cock so you get it secondhand

kek, you got BTFO, just leave Veeky Forums now

samefaggot

sorry to disappoint

Being around ugly people is psychologically taxing. Doesn't matter who or what they are. Ugly people are like bad music.

This is how I feel about being around retards and Downies. They make me physically sick.

Why is he so obsessed with cereal?

>Psychology is ridiculous guys! Humans are so irrational when they aren't thinking like me! I am so progressive!

He was a deluded incel that refused to realize that HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME is everything. The dissonance he experienced from this lifetime of denial is very likely what caused him his problems with substance abuse and eventually led to his suicide.

no one will ever be as pretty as him

back to psl

All that anger will never regrow your recessed maxilla or retruded orbital rims user, learn to find peace with yourself. Don't go ER user.

So, everyone posting here hangs around pretty people how often?

Try to sound intellectual.

>It's like picking your breakfeast cereals based on color instead of taste.
Cereal that went through 4 million years of evolution making it reasonable to judge taste based on color.

Come on John..

No, but I don't hang around ugly people either desu

Well, then your posts in this thread must be very valuable.

>muh evolution
I'm all for judging people based on their appearance but no ahistoricity on Veeky Forums pls.

>HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME is everything
For nonames maybe. Good luck testing your height face and frame hypothesis on women with high social status..

You don't need status to fill prime WASP pussy boyo~

You can pay for her lifestyle and "stimulate her intellectually" all you want, you cuck, Chad and Tyrone will be the ones beating up that pussy in the end.

Make me bitch.

Sample 1k faces of any race, blend them together, the result is a 7/10 to any hetero male of that race.

U mad?

>u mad
You didn't even adress my point.

>Iranians are whiter than Greeks

oh man, it's like pottery.

>You don't need status to fill prime WASP pussy boyo~
I agree.

Height face and frame is a perfectly adequate hypothesis when you are OK with being a no name basic Chad/Tyrone whose life goal is to bang neighbourhood milfs and insecure 6/10s.

Same applies to your bogeyman and his "stimulation".

It's all petty bullshit that's only relevant to nobodies and their nobody lives.

>cope

Reproductive success (i.e. validation) is everything.

Genetics = Life

No it isn't.
t. human

I'm also presuming you never wear condoms?

What's up with Burma? Do the people all have tiny heads?

Then genetics failed you.

I don't have sex I just look at myself in the mirror.

welsh a uggo

Why torture yourself?

I'm trying to figure out how to make my face perfect.

That's self-torture.

>Reproductive success (i.e. validation) is everything.
Validation, meh, I'll be charitable and agree. What's better than validation? But to equate that with reproductive success is nonsense. There's all sorts of social and intellectual validation that can't be reduced to reproductive success.

>There's all sorts of social and intellectual validation that can't be reduced to reproductive success.
Kek.

>fags are useless

Don't say they are, or I'll fight you.

My orbital rims and eye area in general are very good actually desu

My maxilla is fine, good forward growth, strong jaw etc. Orbital rims are average but certainly not retruded. Decent frame, above average muscle mass (casual lifter), 6'1

Still a 24yo kissless virgin

Where's your mew now

Just eat sugar, you fucks. Cereal is for pathetic, lazy shits that can't take five minutes to make something not obnoxiously marketed to them.

Eat healthier, you stupid fucks.

Oatmeal is cereals.
Oatmeal is healthy.
B T F O

Plain oatmeal, yeah. Americans are so obese and addicted to sugar they will add it to the oatmeal though. They'd probably chug HFCS if given the chance. Wait, they do.