Go to McDonald's

>go to McDonald's
>fillet o fish is on the McPick 2
Golly!

This picture is so powerful.

What is he thinking about?

Waiters overheard him chatting away about classified information at this dinner...but yeah, good photo.

Source?

Pruitt confirmation.
$NAK to THE MOOOOON.

Tendies for years.

>believing anything $8/hour pov illegal mexicans say

how would they know it's classified
classified could just be some business word he uses for "don't talk about this or your ass is on the line"
Don't forget before president he was a tycoon

Off topic, but all of a sudden chrome thiks Veeky Forums is in Vietnamese and wants to translate it.... lel

>being this delusional

Stop drinking the koolaid dude, before you fuck yourself.

I'll take 'What is subterfuge' for $500, Aleck.
Teach those North Korean waiter spies a thing or two.

We did it, Putin. We got our hands on the nuclear codes!

I only know what I've read in this thread.
Do I think the working poor are politically savvy enough to know what is and is not confidential to the office of the united states' presidency?

I do not. I imagine anyone who does hasn't made it very far in life, or at least the working world.

The photo was taken by a Mar-a-Lago member, amidst the Korean missile crisis, reported to Trump and Abe while they were in the club dining room.

Tons of sources report that diners and wait staff overheard ensuing discussions, and that wait staff continued serving different meal courses. Nobody's made credible allegations that the information was classified, and White House spokesperson Spicer said explicitly that none of the information discussed nor documents they were reading there were classified. For a specific source, pick any decent newspaper, NYT, WaPo, whatever.

how much did you get paid for that post?

???????????

>chatting away about classified information

>none of the information discussed nor documents they were reading there were classified

???????????

>post says a partly erroneous thing
>other posts expands on the thing, including a correction

HOW CAN THIS BE??????

Dude he was a minor leaguer with a big mouth. Not a tycoon.

>its another pol thread

Lmao more like NIGPick 2 amirite?

Fuck off, retard.

Yep, not one post referenced anything about food or cooking except the word "waiter."

Never change Veeky Forums.

what do you expect, it's not like the OP set a great precedent