Post the name of your protanogist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftk5KFIlVuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Opie Faggigan

fuck I just realized I spelled protagonist wrong, rest in peace thread

I hate women

Hiro Protagonist

Enoiah, it's really just an alteration of something else.

If i had one he would be called werner burch

Best slepping is muddled consonants.
Get with the times old boy.
Bet you capitalise your name too lol.

Noah?

Nope, solid guess though.

Adát gaKier

Enuch Pavell

It's Hebrew right? anaiah?

Greek, but you are on the right track of its relation to the Abrahamic religions.

You'll never get published with something that stupid

Romeo

Straight up stolen from Eden: It's An Endless World

Kenny Powers

Bang, although to be fair I did read Valentinus' list of aeons before I read Eden. I studied the Ginza Rba so it was inevitable I would consume any all works relating to Gnosticism. You do know Eden stole it from Valentinus right?

"Erectus Perfectus"

Hey, I'm just glad that there are people here, that loved it as much as I did although the second half was kinda lacking, compared to the first, but that's for another time. I only realized in hindsight, that all important Eden characters had names of gnostic deities, which is pretty cool. The names have a really nice sound, Lethia Aleetheia being the greatest name I ever heard. Since you know so much about this stuff, can you recommend me some literature about it? I think I may have found a new passion, but just reading the wiki pages seems kinda lacking.

>Ginza Rba
Sets the gold standard that all works relating to the subject have to follow to be taken seriously.

>Gospel of Judas
Debatable, a good translation is really hard to find. It carries a lot of of what Gnosticism is through what Jesus says, but The History Channel fucked over the original translation hard to generate the mighty dollar.

>The Nag Hammadi Scriptures
Can't name the ones you should read specifically off the top of my head, so just take a google search on each one and see if it relates to Gnosticism.

>The Book of Giants
Ever watch Evangelion? The Manichaeans were pretty much Evangelion.

>Gospel of Mani
Evangelion stuff, reminds me of Zoroastrianism.

Sadly about it for stuff I consider readable from ancient times, more recent stuff (17th century) is all Enochian pseudo-scientific lies from untrustworthy sources. Also you have to understand Gnosticism split into many minor sects in the past over issues in how they saw the religion. Manichaeism having lost most of its scriptures and having only fragments I cannot recommend looking into too much of Mani's work.

Captain Kurt Cola. It's for a genre fiction short story and originally a quest.

The other one does not have a name, because it is first person. And in any case the only other character is a spider.

These wasted quads fill me with shame.

lonnie

slime man

Going to read Ginza Rba, seems to be the best way to go. Maybe this'll get me motivated enough to actually learn Ancient Greek or Latin, I kinda have a thing for those two languages. Either way, thanks f a m.

eden really went downhill near the end.

Shadow of the Black Niger.

Ernst Junger

Domme Rik.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftk5KFIlVuE
?????

Rhyce Karei.

Gregory Berrycone

Sola Woolf

Nathaniel Cromwell

P. R. Anogist.

Crundle Dunkelford. A white man from Somalia