What is more accurate than the Myers-Briggs personality test?

What is more accurate than the Myers-Briggs personality test?

reading tea leaves

Jung. MB is completely horoscopic, while Jung is based on actual research.

Reminder that INTJ is master race, plotting the reality behind the mask of well to do ENTJs

Why is it inaccurate when there is a obvious correlation with INFP/INTJ/INTP/ENTP/ISTJ types posting here?

Even if Myers-Briggs were accurate, it can change easily and fast.

For what do you need it?

Everyone is an asshole.
There. That's your personality.

This. Why are cucks so interested in an astrology-tier test?

interesting observation
i am ESTP myself

Socionics is closer to Jung's actual research and is based more in psychology than MBTI.

Literally anything. MBTI has zero (0) accuracy.

Try "Moral Foundations" and "Big Five" / "OCEAN".

There is no such correlation. If you score an Ixxx type in MBTI, you are no more or less likely than anyone else to actually be introverted.

Jung did no actual research, he was a fraudster who simply faked his "research" to push his mysticism.

Where is MY FUCKING "Asshole" personality banner to share on facebook you asshole.

You suck at this. You are supposed to allow me to share on twitter, facebook and tumblr.

Is there a single personality test with objective credibility?

>Try "Moral Foundations" and "Big Five" / "OCEAN".

Personality isn't something scientific to begin with, so I guess MBTI is as good as every personality test.
Function theory on the other hand is interesting enough

This desu
Who /intj/ here?

There's some truth to this

The bitchy people think that everyone else is an asshole, and won't admit that they're one too.

While the people who admit they're assholes (to be edgy) don't do anything to try and improve themselves.

why does everyone on Veeky Forums say they're an intj

Autism

The Big 5

It's the scientific standard.

pretty much this

people take these tests and don't realize that they're subject to confirmation bias in doing it. it's hard (if not impossible) to be completely objective in any kind of self assessment. to get an accurate personality test you'd need to go to a professional psychologist.. not to mention MBTI relegates all human personality to 16 potential types, which is horse shit.

i've met different people who claimed to be INTJ and their personalities were distinct. fuck this dumb test, and personality tests in general.

INTJ, INTP and INFP are the most common types on internet forums, with INTJ being second to INTP.
It doesn't work as a sample size for the entire population, just try to imagine normies with SF types sitting on their PC browsing something like Veeky Forums

MBTI is the horoscope of psychology.
Anyway I'm in between INTJ and INTP.

I think most INTP/INTJs are aquarius, capricorn, and pisces