Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

If I want to become an intellectual can I safely avoid having to read stuff like Plato, Kant, Hegel, Marxism, psychoanalysis, critical theory, postmodernism, continental thought in general, post-structuralism, all the French of the 20th century, existentialism, feminism, etc., i.e. debunked pseudo-scientific nonsense?

Should I just go straight to The Bell Curve, analytical philosophy, and race-realist, gender-realist writers?

yes, absolutely

gotta zig when everybody else zags

-10 billion/10.

Butthurt numale perchance?

Here's your (you). Enjoy it.

>roastie detected

Plato
Aristotle
Kant
Hegel
Stirner
Nietzsche
Heidegger
Deluze
Mold bug
Land

Done

Analytic philosophy is for literal cucks.
If you get into race realism and gender realism without a foundation in actual philosophy you will just get suckered into masculinity self help garbage like "ways of man".

If you can't easily read this list in order you are either: 1) none European/Asian 2) low iq white/Asian subnormal.
Both preclude intellectuality.

After you read these essential philosophers you are properly situated to become a NRx neo-monarchist.

>Plato
muh forms have been debunked by science
>Aristotle
Literally a retard
>Kant
muh noumenal realm has been debunked
>Hegel
Inspired Marx, no thanks, pseud
>Stirner
Eryting a social construct, no thanks
>Nietzsche
Proto-postmodernist
>Heidegger
No content
>deleuze
French Pseud nonsense

Kill yourself

Nigger detected

You are the one defending philosophers who helped made a multicultural world

>muh forms have been debunked by science
yes hello where are the proofs of this please

The problem with doing this is that when you are confronted with an argument from the side of someone arguing for the position of someone like Hegel, Marx, or Existentialism you will have no idea of their position and will have no logical way to argue against them.

You just made all of this up. I can tell because you said that Stirner thinks everything is a social construct, Your only reason for dismissing Hegel is that he inspired Marx, and that Heidegger has no content. You're an idiot.

You are the idiot.

Read Being and Time. You can be an authentic being towards death and be literally a Nazi or a feminist or a monk or an otherkin. It's all abstract and doesn't direct you anywhere.

Hegel inspired Marx and Marx is responsible for the death of the West an the murder of at least 700 million people and the ethnic genocide of the white race
Also, phenomenology of spirit is unfalsifiable nonsense. Idealist cuck

Stirner would denounce white supremacy and male superiority as spooks for example. A pure hack

>frog thread has more than five replies
end my life

>Heidegger
His insights into life and being are meant to remind us that death is there and we should act accordingly
>Hegel
There is much more to Hegel than his Phenomenology, His works on History are great and teach people to learn from History and apply the lessons from the past to the things we do today.
>Stirner
Yes he would denounce White Supremacy and Male Supremacy because it is a ridiculous idea to lump yourself into a whole and claim that your whole is superior to that of another. Instead of taking credit for the "white race" or "male gender" how about you act for yourself and be an individual free from the concept that your "race" is superior.

>there is death in life
Wow, what great content! Revelatory! You fucking cuck
>works on history
Literally inspired Marx's dialectical materialism. Unfalsifiable garbage
>ridiculous idea
Okay, so you're bluepilled. Stop responding to me, you're brainwashed

>frogposter
>this thread

go back to /pol/, you fucking mongoloid

If you want to become an intellectual then you should probably read as much as you can and form your opinions based off your readings.

Dont read cucktinental philosophy,its mostly a bunch of retards writing a bunch of shit that no one will understand in some obscure tongue.

You should first read "A new history of western philosophy" by Anthony Kenny,its by far the greatest HoP out there.

After that,you can either pick and choose which philosophers you're interested in and read their works,or you can either choose to go chronologically.

Personally i would recommend reading in the following order to get a good grasp on philosophy:

-Plato
-Aristotle
-Stoics
-Epicureans
-Augustine
-Medievals(ISBN:1551117150) greatest resource on Medieval philosophy
-Descartes
-Spinoza
-Leibniz
-Locke
-Berkeley
-Hume
-Immanuel Kant
-Arthur Schopenhauer
-Friedrich Nietzsche

How do you live with yourself?

One redpill at a time

Why psychoanalysis? I know some of Freuds theories have been debunked but he still provides us with great insight into the human mind.
There are still working psychiatrists who practice psychoanalysis, and if it was such an invalid practice then I'm sure they wouldn't be allowed to anymore.

>responding to bait
sage