Straight White Male Problems: The Novel

>Straight White Male Problems: The Novel

Other urls found in this thread:

john-marshall.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE

Funny how Straight White Male Problems are far more interesting and well-written than minority problems, huh?

>straight white males
>"problems"

Nice meme

Try harder

>alt-righter being unable to handle banter

That's because the culture which Stoner is a part of is not made completely out of self pity and finding scapegoats for ones own failures.

Would rather read a book about a straight white male's problem than a trans racial otherkin asexual demiromantic self diagnosed autistic grey area post femme presenting napoleon dynomite quoting fuck face

The latter you know your in for whining and a headache and someone making up problems to bitch about

What is the point of bitching about these people? Have you ever met a transracial otherkin or whatever? As far as I can tell they don't exist except in the minds of angry teenage guys.

>SJW not getting the joke

>Would rather read a book about a straight white male's problem than a trans racial otherkin asexual demiromantic self diagnosed autistic grey area post femme presenting napoleon dynomite quoting fuck face
You and I are very different people.

I know they exist user, I used to be one u till I woke the fuck up.

>first called myself trans
>moved onto pansexual bray-omni-agender and a romantic
>started saying I was Alexander the Great kinspirit with self diagnosed social anxiety
>best friend called himself trans solarkin and head cased with Supreme Court justices and Marat, self diagnosed autist
>his girlfriend was aromantic, demigender and bisexual
>we were part of a group that was one branch of an entire operation in North America for people who identify with his bullshit
>had to indoctrinate two new people every month or your loyalty was called into question

It's real, it's a cult, and tumblr is the first step desu

And you had to announce this... Why? Do I come across as someone who cares??

CHECKED

For whom?

redpill me on using Veeky Forums's literature board as your livejournal

Everyone, fuck off /lgbt/ go back to pol

Is this book anything like Notes from the Underground? Because I AM the underground man.

>all these niggers disrespecting my favourite loatian chinese gay man watching group

Polls. Most of them. All of them?

guess we can trust your totally sound judgment on this then.

Are you implying that nonwhites, gays and women can comprehend or understand white literature?

Get back to /r/books, kids

Except Stoner is filled with self-pity over Masters and his inability to communicate. That's the irony of the whole novel. And as for Scapegoats, Lomax and Mrs. Stoner serve perfectly adequately.

If you don't believe me, his tumble is still up. But he's more lowkey now, remade several times after sjws turned on him. We don't talk anymore

john-marshall.tumblr.com

I think his twitter was the same name or something

I'm a straight brown out-of-school Filipino and I love this book. Literature, if not transcending cultural specification, should serve as a window of how other lives should are lived. Even if you reduce this book into a lousy meme bait, it still is damn good.

>how other lives should are lived

Ironic in that that's exactly what it is.

>Bait: The Post

> And as for Scapegoats, Lomax and Mrs. Stoner serve perfectly adequately.
Sounds like you missed the whole point of the novel. If you think about it you come to understand these people and develop as much sympathy for them as your do for Stoner. It's just hidden behind a screen to which Williams cleverly allows us to see through if we pay attention to what he does.