Any of you have special Valentine's meals this year? What'd ya have/how was it?

Any of you have special Valentine's meals this year? What'd ya have/how was it?

I drank whiskey with my sad loser friends. I felt like dying all day yesterday. Would do again.

I had dinner with my parents

ironically I did have white castle on Valentine's day

How was it?

That's not irony.

I had a Totinos Party Pizza.

I made some pan seared duck breast with a red wine, thyme, orange zest, honey and coriander pan sauce, fondant potatoes, and a pan orange, endive and little gem lettuce salad dressed with balsamic, orange juice and olive oil. It was really good, then I plowed my fiancé and came balls deep inside of her.

Cheap vodka and some random food from a gas station

Gf was out of town so I took the opportunity to make some chicken feet because she hates that kind of thing

Cringe central

My girlfriend is a bit of a cunt, so this year's holiday was a disaster.

She made a big deal about not wanting gifts, but I know she's the sort of cunt who will be upset if she doesn't get gifts anyway. So I actually bought her some thoughtful gifts, thinking that would be a great thing to do. Well, I was wrong. She accepted the gifts, but ended up crying anyway because she didn't have flowers delivered to the house like some of her co-workers did the year before. I tried to reason with her, but she said it's not about the gifts, that flowers don't count as a gift.

Anyway, that mood swing passed in about an hour and we were able to move on with our day. It was getting late and I was getting hungry, so I headed out to the store to get something to eat. She asked me to pick her up some cucumbers, so I did.

You can probably see where this story is headed, so I'll just leave it at that.

Did you go home while she fucked herself with the cucumber?

No, we had sliced cucumbers with sea salt for dinner and that's about it.

God damn right.

I made some fresh pasta and a pesto and braised some short ribs.

Did you at least fuck her?

Yeah, but I'm not a big fan of having sex, so that's not really so special to me

Are you a female user? Because this would make a lot more sence.

No, I'm just not a 15-year-old boy or a foreveralone permavirgin who thinks sex is the best thing in the world anymore.

My roommate made reservations for a dinner with a girl he's into it, but it fell through. I into the kitchen at 9 pm and found him eating two pizza pops and a couple slices of peanut buttered toast

If you aren't with her for the sex then why the hell would you put up with her? I would rather die alone than put up with some bitch that actually starts crying when she doesnt get flowers delivered to her house.

You can do better user.

What the fuck is a pizza pop?

Tacos. Pink.

Nice.

I put up with her because she's really cute and she elevates my social status.

I'm a 300-pound neckbeard who was a virgin until the age of 22. We got together when she was just 18 and she's skinny and beautiful, absolutely out of my league. Over the course of the four years that we've been together, I've trained and conditioned her psychologically to be my ideal partner (ideal partner wants no sex or physical contact, doesn't require emotional comfort, supports me financially, says and does all the right things to make my family think I'm perfect and successful, etc). Obviously, I've still got work to do, but I've got her completely under my control, except for a few moments here and there where she starts acting like her old self again and forgets her place.

Linguini with clam sauce. Had to make something quick because I was working pretty late. Turned out pretty good.

Did you let her have some of your meal?
>and came balls deep inside of her.
sounds gay
OK user I used to be in a very similar relationship with someone who had extreme mood swings and would only be satisfied if I went the extra mile, sometimes not even then. Get out of there real quick, it'll be the best feeling of all time to have regained your freedom. It isn't worth it to have your mood controlled by someone else who is emotionally unstable.

the best fast food sandwich

Fuck thats depressing.

For me, it's a blast. For her, it might be a little depressing. I mean, I'm sure it used to be. But by now she's forgotten who she used to be, almost completely, so she has nothing to be depressed about anymore.

As bad as she sounds she's going to leave you and one year your Valentine's meal is going to be a bullet.

>she's going to leave you
don't count on it, mate
And I'll never kill myself, especially not over a woman. I'm having too much fun

I made ribeyes with asparagus and someodem dutch taters and some sauteed mushrooms and shallots on the side. Everything came out nicely and it didn't take long to make.

If that's true you need to better yourself before she murders your future children you fat disgusting sack of shit.

She ate the same thing I did, user. Her duck breast was a little smaller though.

>Her breast was a little smaller though.
heh

good taste desu

That looks horrendous...

She has the most beautiful blue sky eyes

this user knows his shit, after you grow up a bit you realise that sex is just a woman's tool to manipulate you.

either retarded chad or beta virgin detected

I bought cheese pizza and i added quality ham to it that was on sale at the supermarket
Ate it all since it wasn't too big while watching anime and then I masturbated

jesus this looks like a horror movie, lighting doesnt help

>either retarded chad or beta virgin detected
Not him, but why the fuck would you put up with a cunt if you dont get to atleast fuck it?

t. Literal 300 lb low test peice of shit

Cucumber sandwiches for valentine's, f*cking hell Romeo. I'm starting to think it's not her being the c*nt.

i made a quesadilla

I hope there were no bookish princesses around

i literally didnt know it was valentines day until ~8:30pm that night

just thought my parents were being really nice to me taking me out for dinner

not permavirgin, broke off a 3yr LTR in january, it was amicable

I drank a 12-pack of beer in less than 3 hours after not eating for 2 days, then passed out on my living room floor after I could no longer shitpost or even watch anything anymore. I woke up starving and made a shitty burger that was just beef and white bread with a packet of mustard.

What's wrong with you man

I made Chicken cordon blue, roasted potatos with rosemary and shrimp cocktail with some champagne. I gave my wife dog food

Where's the irony?

damn you...

doesnt sound too bad, ive had worse days

I ate two tubes of Pringles and banana. Oh yeah and two bottles of homemade plumwine

Coq au Vin with herb and butter white rice.

coincidence =/= irony

There's probably only a handfull of people in the US right now who could give you a proper description of an example of irony.

For example, it's ironic that the states that receive the most federal aid, want federal aid cut. There are not many people who realize that's ironic.

Baked salmon and roasted butternut squash. We had a nice blackberry wine with it.

This has given a huge boost in morale that I did not expect.

I empathize with the original person, in that I felt hopeless once. The fact I do not now, but rather have a bright future, makes me all the more optimistic and confident.

Side note: I loved ponies so I did not commit suicide. When you are there, you grasp anything that makes you happy. I get it. But your real future is beyond the fantasy. Cooking helps. Anything helps. Just learn anything that is fucking useful.

Why are there holes in the meat?
They are gyping customers out of meat.

I had brisket for the 1st time. Was beautiful.

i had to explain this to everybody when paul walker died..

>"oh man, it's so ironic that paul walker died in a horrible car crash because he was speeding."

it would have been ironic if paul walker had died in a slow moving or otherwise non-threatening vehicle vehicle (small tractor, riding lawnmower, minibike, etc).

It's the White Castle method, they are cooked by steaming so the holes allow the meat to fully cook quicker

You're an idiot.

Thanks.

She's Hot. Women and food are 2 good combinations. If she's a man thats OK too.. Still hot. And fun.

nice

Might just be your camera, but that looks awful.
>Women and food are 2 good combinations.
I hope you're blasted right now

>steamed burgers
dropped

utterly disgusting, no wonder she hates it

Yum!

We went to a local Mexican place. They have complimentary chips and cheese/salsa (desu any place that doesn't isn't authentic Mexican) and both are amazing. The restaurant actually sells them in bottles, but I've only ever had it fresh. We ordered margaritas. Inb4 >muh lady drinks. They were pretty good, but I don't drink much. We ended up sharing a big order of steak fajitas and we each had a side platter with beans, guacamole, rice, and another side. Pic related, I'm not sure what its called though. It was a pretty good night overall.

valentines happened to be one of my days off
so i started drinking at 10am, fell asleep/passed out at around 4pm

woke up at 9pm thinking it was 9am the next morning until i realized it wasnt

then i couldnt fall asleep again until 2am

Isn't that pico de gallo or is it just some tomato salad?

I don't believe you

I just bought a nice cake home, can't even remember what we had for dinner. I gave my wife a facial after not cumming for 6 days. It was a cum torrent and pretty cool.

Please stay in the loser alcoholic containment thread.

user, what the actual fuck

do you think alanis was being ironic by not giving any actual examples of irony in her song "ironic"?