Hello all. I hope this is the correct board for this...

Hello all. I hope this is the correct board for this. I have this rock that I found on a beach in Greece and I'm wondering if anyone heremember can give me some info on what it is and why it looks the way it does. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trace_fossil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Other side

Side view

it's a rock with dents, based on the looks of the rock it seems like it bounced a lot on other rocks, therefor it has dents.

It looks like a hoplite rock, one of socrates finest, there are only 200 in existence

Oh you. I guess I'll contact my nearest geology dep and see what they'll make of it. Thanks anyway guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trace_fossil

Geologist here. Looks like a melted golfball.

geologist here

it looks like an ancient greek aphrodisiac

pop it into your rectum to test my theories

>Veeky Forums can't use the 'hurr I'm not going to homework 4 u xd' argument
>Veeky Forums is btfo'd tfo

You could try reddit /r/whatsthisrock

Geologist here, someone stepped on a big skittle.

Geologist here. Looks like its a preserved dinosaur egg, try sitting on it and maybe it will hatch

Geologist here. Looks like series growth marble, very rare. Set it in sunlight and after every [math] n [/math] hours you'll find an extra [math] n+1 [/math] set of rocks. Eventually, after enough time has passed, you'll find yourself with an intricate marble piece with [math] - \frac{1}/{12} [/math] the mass of that piece you have in the pictures.

Pretty neat rock, OP. Here's mine.

Geologist here, looks extraterrestrial. Possibly radioactive.

Looks like the fifth Mutant Ninja Turtle who didn't make it past infancy.

Real geologist reporting in. If you're wondering about those marks, those are completely man-made. To know what the actual rock is for sure I'd have to see the inside, but my guess would be kryptonite.

neurologist here
it looks like u're brain

Alien here. I'm pretty sure it's one of those "Earth rocks".

Micheal here, it looks like a preserved dinosaur spit.

Proctologist here. Look like a big ol butt rock you got there.

It is a, "septarian concretion".

Topologist here. It looks homeomorphic to a gf.

Looks like a giant wad of gum with teeth marks all over it desu

underrated thread

thx

Rock here. Put down my nephew.

Geologist here. Looks like a map to treasure planet, try twisting it while wearing a manbun.

is this even real

I'm kinda hoping OP will come back with the actual answer.

looks like a rock jim