Just what did this guy invent that we dont know about yet?

Just what did this guy invent that we dont know about yet?

Is free energy real?

Did jp morgan and the fbi just fuck his shit up?

Any tesla experts here?

nikad necete saznati

ovo

Made this thread hours ago. Glad to see some discussion has formed.

free energy is the thermodynamic potential of the canonical ensemble

and no, it is not "real", it is a mathematical concept

Yea but can you harness it by tapping a bucket of water on each side and having the waves collide in the middle?

Veeky Forums je cuckovan

Well for one he had blueprints for a time machine, which were then given to Trumps grandfather who was an MIT professor. You ever wondered how Trump knew exactly what to say and do every single time in order to win? Well now you know.

Yeah, "Just grab them by the pussy" are magical words of wisdom found after countless iterations travelling back and forth in a time machine, you got it.

Who won, you retard?

Putin

>what did he invent that we don't know about

Nothing. When you invent things you register a patent, which is public information.

>Did J.P. Morgan and the FBI fuck his shit up?

No, his own incompetence took care of that.

>any Tesla experts here?

Expert compared to what? The people who think he was a genius scientist who invented earthquake machines and death rays? Sure.

>Any tesla experts here?
i read a couple of biographies on him ('Wizard' is the best, all the others are reddit tier fluff pieces).

as a design engineer he was brilliant. he essentially had Solidworks installed in his head and could rapid prototype machines by just spacing out for a little bit and thinking about it. he was notoriously shit at writing things down and doing paperwork in general because he crutched on his memory really hard. this added to his mad scientist persona because nobody knew what the fuck he was talking about when he was trying to describe a design. he completely lacked anything resembling industrial or academic rigor.

he was also unambitious in a monetary sense. he could have very easily retired a wealthy man, but he chose to give back the westinghouse stock he held to save his friends company from bankruptcy. there were numerous times he could have "cashed out" but deliberately chose not to. all he wanted to do in life was sit in his workshop and build shit.

as far as inventing things we don't know about, you guys need to keep something in mind. engineers shit out designs in a really rapid fashion. call it iterative design, call it thinking out loud, but not all the designs that engineers come up with are intended to be 100% feasible or are even intended to make it past the drawing stage. ask any practicing engineer today and they will confirm this. laymen take a look as some of Tesla's papers and because they look like a set of engineering drawings, they take it as something (ERMAGERD DEF RAYZ) more than a thought experiment or another step in some process.

BTFO

did topsy deserve it

this was literally a question on my exam.

There are lots of inventions which are never patented. Some hidden away as military or industrial secrets, some open sourced before someone tries to patent them..

We don't know yet

jebiga necemo ni mi :(

NFC, zero-point energy.

I mean, k zero-point energy is a bit out there but the chinese "claim" to have proven EM drives which in turn support ZPE

Yeah I was Hillary artillery before Putin cold called me and talked me round

What do you mean the Chinese claim em drives?

Literally NASA itself claims em drive works, not the Chinese wtf are you talking about?

> Is free energy real?

No

Only possible in a universe where the laws of physics allow that or if the laws of physics change over time

hello r*ddit