Day without immigrants

Any other kitchen workers worried they are going to be understaffed tonight?

Beaners have no allegiance to a "cause"

I can vouch for this

Funny thing about this is that most immigrants can't afford to take the day off.

I can't wait until Trump walls these lil fuckers off for good.

i'm not going to work today to show how important i am!!
>gets fired
SEE THE DISCRUHMINATION AGAINST IMMIGRANTS IS REALL!!!

I hope so. I hope every restaurant has to close because of it. Then maybe the Trump mouthbreathers will realize, "muh, who gonna make mah tendies and burgers? I'se luvs beaners now!"

walked in this morning to see if it had worked, needless to say every spic was accounted for.

You realize that if we would completely cut off all illegal immigrants, costs of food would skyrocket, which is something we aren't prepared to deal with. It's why they've often gone overlooked, and even Bush recognized that it was a much bigger problem than could be easily solved.

Yes, but taxes would be lower, high paying jobs would be more plentiful, minimum wage would be higher and fellow employees that you can converse with and relate to would make these positions more desirable than they are now.

Lol no. The media portrays most of us as standing with our illegal "brothers" but most if not all of us Mexicans showed up to work today.

What? Do you even economics? Higher paying jobs would be more plentiful?

The brown man is keeping me down again mom!

Nah but if you get rid of Paco the Janitor I'll have a job designing video games for $150k due to my extensive computer expertise from using bittorrent to download Japanese hentai videos

/g/ told me so it must be true! Also cuck!

>high paying jobs would be more plentiful
No.

Hi, Uncle Tom! To quote the latest nobel prize for literature winner, "how does it feel?"

>high paying jobs would be plentiful
Nigger even if they were you'd still be too retarded to get the job anyways. Also
>Implying immigrants are taking high paying jobs

>implying mexicans would skip a day of work and let their 6 kids go hungry

>what is curry code

Skip work = get fired

What a fucking pointless event. I hope a million immigrants find themselves jobless in the morning.

fellow GOP beaner here. Fuck wetbacks

they're not illegal tho

those are still immigrants who work for less than humans

>not just making illegal immigrants pay taxes

done

Curry jockeys are seriously a plague on the industry.

Only one day?

Yes but they're still not illegal

I'd marry the one with the heart above her head in the glasses on so she could become legal. The heart floating above her head is like a sign from god that we are meant to be.

>A wall will stop the 40% of Mexicans who fly here

>taxes would be lower
If anything they would be higher, because we would probably need to subsidize all of the crops and food in order to keep those industries afloat.

>higher paying jobs would be more plentiful
No. Illegal immigrants aren't taking high paying jobs, you dipshit.

>minimum wage would be higher
Also no. If anything, it will stagnate. Businesses hire illegals so that they can pay lower than minimum wage. They aren't going to suddenly push to raise it.

>basing your employment on how many people you can gossip with
Honestly?

XD upvoted!

>only a MAJORITY cross the border illegally
>wall BTFO

so was literally anyone affected by this
because I haven't heard anyone actually giving a shit about it, it's like in school when the kid you didn't like said you weren't invited to his birthday party
>uh, ok?

At my job shit got slowed down. Pretty much all the shippers were gone and a couple other departments were shorthanded. If they left it'd be a pain at first, but getting new people trained in isn't too hard.

>if we would completely cut off all illegal immigrants, costs of food would skyrocket
Nope. There is a perfectly good H2 visa program for agricultural workers, which the corporate farming companies refuse to use because it means they actually have to stop counting up their jew gold and bother to fill out some paperwork.

Also, the welfare niggers could get off their fat asses and go work in the fields to earn their food, but I suppose that's beneath them. We should've picked our own goddamned cotton, or at least deported them back to Africa after slavery ended.

i hope your boss isn't a cuck and promptly fires them

> ICE will be able to spend 150% more time deporting the remaining 40%

#winning

Got an interview for a kitchen job so maybe I'll be able to help out some other legitimate citizens

Yeah because room temp IQ mestizos are going to be really vital to good food preparation