Oh no no no.. This wasn't supposed to happen! I put my life savings in this proud altie celeb backed coin

Oh no no no.. This wasn't supposed to happen! I put my life savings in this proud altie celeb backed coin...

Attached: oh no no no NO.jpg (757x877, 179K)

Seagal looks more and more like JC Denton with each passing day

Nope. JC ain't fat.

Holy fuck how much money could I make off homoglyph ICOs.

Just call that shit ßitcoiɴ and say it's worth 1 penny and watch the normies FOMO in

Kek, you dumbass

They claim to have reached the softcap of 75 million USD almost instantly. But keep in mind this is a russian backed project, so of course all the pieters and igors rushed into it.
Furthermore they claim they exit the project so the coin can truly become anonymous with no central owner.
And in the same statement they also say they're looking forward for the new CEO.

Top kek.
Will they also take money?

You would not say this shit to his face though. Yeah keep talking shit on the internet.

Jesus user, you don't need to whiteknight for this washed up d-lister. Have some self respect.

Well no, i don't enjoy bullying old men past their prime. Seeing them break down and cry would break my softie heart

>Bitcoiin
Couldn't have picked a more obvious scammy name

He would chop your bitch ass in half and you fucking know it.

Only thing he's chopping is those fat stacks of hamburgers with his mouth.

Yeah, you could tell me this here but if you were talking to him and said this. He would dive into your asshole and come out of your skull in a couple of milliseconds

what the fuck? is this even legal to run an ICO and then say "it was just a LARP, thanks for the dough though"?

It's russian. So long the cops and politician gets a bite out of those 75 millions, they won't care.

He isn't going to let you suck his dick dude, just stop.

>implying I could survive the force of his sperm

Literally the mindset of biz taking unnecessary risk while turning it into some homosexual fantasy from suppressed childhood memories.

You don't know shit about this great project. They're literally decentralizing it as Satoshi wished. And you can trust these devs because they're hard working Slavic people (like sergey and vitalik) unlike greedy white and jewish conmen or scammy pajeets and chinks.

FUCK. I lost $100,000 on this shit! FUCK YOU STEVEN SEAGAL, YOU AIKIDO PRACTICING CHIMP.

Attached: 1514265711670.jpg (584x530, 216K)

You could say, he's... Above the law.
Sounds like your money got... Submerged

Jesus christ people have no shame now. Literally exit scamming in public like everything is fine. Crypto is dead.

Mr. Seagal, please put your phone away. You're needed on set.

Fucking lol, Steven "d-list" Seagal confirmed Veeky Forums-poster. Include me in the screen cap.

Attached: 1496148574295.jpg (398x500, 17K)

The advertising for this coin was so cringe and pajeet tier. Any one who bought deserves to lose money

Attached: IMG_20180309_193459.jpg (725x483, 65K)

Holy shit lol