I just made this to show you something magical, and to keep the man from telling us what we are allowed to know or not...

I just made this to show you something magical, and to keep the man from telling us what we are allowed to know or not. All I know about this drug is in the image.

Have any of you heard of this? did you see it before it was censored?

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/*/http://deposit.stimulfrall.com
youtube.com/watch?v=iyGI1uHyyws
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluvoxamine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amitriptyline
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opipramol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If anyone here cares, this is groundbreaking shit.

bump.

Why are you showing me a shitty carbon compound opee?

Why would someone purposely hide information about this compound?

It's not like your average person can synthesize it easily in their basement.

this compound is the world's most addictive drug and major dopamine releasing agent, which was completely removed from the internet shortly after creation. RU-8614, created by RousselUclaf

Got anything to back your totally not over exaggerated claims opee-kun?

Totally real op

that is a good question. I remember that it had just begun clinical trials for parkinson's, when every link I had to anything refering to the compound just disappeared.

I would have thought I was just crazy or hallucinating if it hadn't been for a pharmacist friend who is a major drug enthusiast having mentioned it in conversation a couple months ago, and it turns out he had this image (without text) in PDF form obtained from Roussel-Uclef just prior to it's censorship.

We do know that around the time it disappeared there was information that the US government was looking heavily into the potential uses of this compound.

That shit looks way more likely to give you cancer than get you high.

>that heterocyclic amine

Use waybackmachine to find those links and post here.

What are the side effects?

Hmm. It never occured to me that someone would think this is fake... Well I suppose that's on you then. If you don't believe me, find yourself a pharmacist or chemist or whatever who can tell you about the viability of the molecule, and how it might affect humans. Personally, i dont have any clue how to do that.

i dont have the links anymore, it was probably a decade ago when I first came across this compound. Is there a way of searching the wayback machine like google instead of plugging in a URL?

nevermind, I found the search. just too high to use my peripheral vision.

I don't think so.Tweet this pic to shkreli.He says he knows stuff about drugs.

So does any chemfag here know how to synthesize this shit?

the friend who mentioned this to me last year was planning out some easy ways to synth it, but far be it from me to remember all he said... im not a professional chemist, although he had said something about all but one of the precursors being easy to get

which shkreli?
also, i found this on the wayback machine, might be what im looking for, but it appears to have been altered to be empty even in this cache. web-beta.archive.org/web/*/http://deposit.stimulfrall.com

three flourines? my ass

Martin shkreli

how easy would this be to synth and try it out and see?

you're a retard, op. and yes, i'm actually countering you with pewdiepie.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyGI1uHyyws

See this

What's the problem with three flourines?
Unstable?

how am I the retard? i want to know about this compound. everything ive said is the truth as far as i know, and there really is a strange coincidence at the very least, going on here. I'm not asserting everything as absolute fact, just the facts of my individual history of this odd compound

>everything ive said is the truth

How do you know though?

>as far as i know
you missed that part of the quote.
my point is that im not bullshitting, just trying to get some information. granted, i might have been a bit hyperbolic at first, but i was rushing. There has to be more info hidden out there about this compound somewhere, and I thought that there might be other people as interested as i am in this. the history of this story is just as i can recall it.

>my point is that im not bullshitting

You're making extravagant claims without evidence.

>the history of this story is just as i can recall it.

Who are you and your friend, who are both so interested in pictures of molecules but don't know chemistry? Why do you prefer to tell the story by making a chain-letter image?

actually, my friend teddy is very knowledgable in chemistry, pharmocology, etc, but he got arrested last month for god knows how long, and i still want to know about it.

also, i was really fucking high after that blast of dope, and i dont know if you know anything about IV amphetamine rush, but it makes you come up with some fucking weird solutions to whatever youre doing.

and yea, after coming down enough and looking back at the image, it even looks sketchy. It seemed like a good idea when high, though, cause the image of the molecule had all that blank space, i figured it would be easier to share by adding right to the image. but whatever.

the gist is completely real. compound is purported to possess the qualities i mentioned and all sources of info on the compound did get wiped shortly after it was mentioned.

explain to a brainlet here, why would we use a very addictive substance to cure PD, don't you remember what happened when people were using heroin as a pain medication?

This is an SSRI stuck to a Tricyclic. Please stop being nuts and sticking together your meds together in paint.

i didn't. that was what was in the pdf ostensibly a dopamine releasing agent created by Roussel Uclef.

this is the guy who i got the original molecule pdf from.

the question is, if it doesnt do anything (i dont think some of you know what youre talking about) then why is it that i came across this many years ago, and just about 2 months ago someone else mentions a compound who's effects and surrounding story are identical to the same thing I had read about years before?

oops. forgot image.

>Age-62
What kind of people are you hanging out with user?
And why is he in jail?

Because incidently the aetiology of parkinsons is lack of a neurotransmitter /molecule which can dispose people to addictions when consumed or even as a genetic polymorphism. Theres no other way. They already use dopamine in attempts to treat parkinsons or atleast stimulation of dopamine neurons. The best bet is stem cells or something similar but we havent done it yet. Actually, current parkinsons medications are notorious for giving patients gambling problems.

And now the Russians have it, way to fucking go OP. You KNOW they hacked Veeky Forums years ago, after that the election was child's play. And now they're set to let loose the most addictive substance ever on us? It'll be in our food, our water, everywhere! What will we do?! Nothing. We'll be jonesing like idiots and begging for relief, that's ALL. And it's all your fault, OP. Can't wait to blow Putin for a hit of OP's joy juice! Oh wait, that's not that different. Never mind.

hanging out with him because he is truly OG as far as the internet goes. He knows things. Plus he's a pharmacist who is also a heavy drug user.
I dont have many friends.

All i can find out about why he's in jail is what the site says "flight to avoid prosecution"
For what, or why, I have no clue. But he did do a long time in prison for prescription forgery from during the decades he owned a pharmacy.

Also, this is Veeky Forums. should it be surprising the people user hangs out with?

use at least a decent image

Damn that's fucking cool.
You guys should cook meth or some shit like from that tv show.

you missed part. idk if its important.

Bullshit, you literally Photoshopped two drugs together, I can see the difference in picture quality, and the break, the molecule on the left is opipramol

i shouldnt expect to avoid trolls going to the birthplace of trolls in a vulnerable mindset i suppose.

I didnt do that. if it has been altered, it wasnt me, it was mr PDF.

wow how did i not notice that, ive had this for months. I see why it's like that, i just looked up the chat log, just a sec and i'll post it, it should explain something.

Second one is fluvoxamina

Opipramol

Fluvoxamine

Ive read the post's you've made, If you're not trolling, you probably have schizophrenia and would be better off looking into antipsychotics

my sides

heres what he said in chat about it

idk this seems really sketchy

yea of course it seems sketchy. i've been pretty damn high all night, so im not being as observant or articulate as i should be.

Dont shards make everyone seem sketchy? I act sketchy grocery shopping or checking the mail when im high.

Basically, what I wanted to know is if anyone else had ever come across references to it back in the day, but apparently not. Some other time when I'm not high i'll just ask in a more organized and articulate way i guess.

oh you mean what he said in the chat about it?

I remember hearing about this drug in some article about it, where they had said basically something similar, about it being a potent dopamine releasing agent.

There is some reports of tricyclics affecting opiod receptors, but the source you gave sounds like bullshit, the crappy picture, and his use of the word Delta position (not a valid chemistry term), maybe confused with Delta opiod receptor, makes this sound complete bunkum,

Build up a small test lab ~£500, synthesise all reagents you need from scratch off eBay ~£200, learn chemistry until you understand how some documented synthesis of TCA's work, alter the synthesis for analogues with attached groups, test activity on rats ~£100, Google scholar can find info, sci-hub.cc can let you view the research for free, learn and attempt it, if you don't understand something, read about it till it makes sense,

Take what that guy tells you with a grain of salt, he sounds like a madman

It will probably take you 3-4 years to actually get any results back

> Minon profile pic
> 62
> In jail
> Technobabble sounding shit that doesn't seem to make sense, though my background isn't in endocrinology so idk
Sounds pretty fucking sketchy. If you're absolutely certain of your claims, convince some people to help you knowledge bomb this stuff around.

This is absolutely hilarious. I've been up two nights on crys yet at least I'm not posting obvious bullshit. Grow up you cringefest, lay off the crank, and study chemistry if you like it so much and hold your Ted buddy in such high regards.

It's even funnier that the 2 chemicals spliced together in the picture are both used for mental illnesses. The one starting in "F" is for obsessive compulsive disorder while the other is for depression/anxiety. So you or your crazy Ted friend crappily spliced two of his favorite drug chemical makeup pictures together and made a funny story. Except ya'll probably believe it is the scarier part. Mental illness is a serious thing and crys is only gonna make your psychosis even worse so lay off it bro. Take a xanax and slow tf down for now, sleep, eat, and don't take it again. I've been up for a minute too but at least my methadone clinic opens in 75 min. and dosing will help me finally sleep.

I thought fluoromethyl groups are practically inert.

They are, or similary teflon pans would toxically flurinate your food and be incredibly sticky

We don't have enough chemistry memes on this board so here's my stamp of approval

Friend told me you all needed some help. It's amitriptyline with fluvoxamine tacked on. This is not a valid compound. It sounds like someone's messing with you!

Hope this helps someone!!

~J. G.

Source: pharmacologist;
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluvoxamine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amitriptyline

Thank you for setting the tweaker schizo and his friend Ted straight

Hey there, I posted the posts with the initial drug structures, and debunking, UK MRes chemistry here, want a job in pharm, preferable research, synthesis, and industrial scaling, can you help me?

On second glance, it's not amitriptyline! It's Opipramol. My bad!! Here's your source...

~J. G.

Source:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opipramol

As I posted earlier :P, job please

>I want credit too!
>(posts anonymously)

It was a joke anyway as finding molecular structures isn't particularly hard, especially when they're some of the most famous pharmaceuticals, TCA, SSRI, but would be willing to prove myself

Chem fag here working on it but mostly bumping till I have time to really study this shit.