Can anyone give me a simple, but good Italian recipe to make for my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow?

Can anyone give me a simple, but good Italian recipe to make for my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/penne-alla-vodka-recipe
allrecipes.com/recipe/104806/tomato-and-mozzarella-bites/
ahensnest.com/2013/08/fettuccine-bacon-cream-cheese-alfredo-sauce.html
academiabarilla.com
youtube.com/watch?v=GdN2f65AHcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blow him and take him to a nice restaurant

I want to make dinner myself though

blow him +
foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/penne-alla-vodka-recipe

fresh olives
cheese
red wine
loaf of french bread

WALA

and don't forget the butter for the bread

Look up pasta puttanesca

Very hard to mess up so just pick one of the first few that come up on Google.

Fun fact: The name comes from "puttana" which means prostitute. This dish was made by prostitutes because it was quick to make before the next client came.

What does he like to eat? You could go big and heavy pasta, or you could walk on the lighter side with a nice bruschetta. If you wanted to do an Italian appetizer too I'd highly recommend doing a little skewers with a kalmata olive, cherry tomato, bocchini wrapped in a basil leaf with a balsamic vinegar drizzle on top.

lol XD what a fun fact i've never heard that before

This sounds good. These skewers aren't cooked right?

How about a baseball bat to the back of the head, godfather style?

i think I'm going to make this except with meat. Thank you user :)

Italian reporting in, decent at cooking. You could do a fancy risotto, or pasta with garlic oil parsley and spicy pepper, easy fast and good for turning each other on. Reply if interested will explain you

Make a nice pan roasted loin of veal in a brandy and mushroom sauce with a nice salad to start and served with penne topped with pine nuts.

then blow him.

>Wanna do italian recipe
>Lel i will put whatever i want tho
Why did you ask useless cunt, bf is already taking a better present from that blondie he said was "just a neighbour" and will dump your useless ass tomorrow

fuck off faggot, go be queer on your containment board

>pioneer bitch
Bleach, it's what's for dinner.

no they're usually raw, here's an example: allrecipes.com/recipe/104806/tomato-and-mozzarella-bites/

You can fiddle with it like adding an olive but it's up to you. It's super easy and small scale so if you try something and it doesn't work then just don't make the rest of the skewers like that.

Other things you can try if you want:
>add prosciutto or other cured meat
>add pickled vegetables like peppers
>add an onion
>add sundries tomato
>sprinkle some fresh parm on
>roast the tomato
>try different balsamic reductions

Of course you don't want to do all those things or it'll be an over-complex mess but you can tailor it to your/your bf's tastes.

Yes, that sounds yummy! I also love Italian men (don't tell my boyfriend) :) Do you have snapchat?

Christ, there's no way you're truthfully that slutty. Just out of curiosity, are you millenial?

If you aren't a millennial, you're too old or too young to be using Veeky Forums. The oldest millennials are in their 30s.

make a ragu/lazy bolognese. Ground beef on medium heat in a pan until brown then simmer on low in white wine, herbs, garlic, onion, and celery. Stew a carrot in your red sauce for 30 minutes to an hour on low to medium heat. Pour over pasta that can hold ground beef (corkscrew or ribbon shape).

>most of the board are millennials

No wonder 80% of the threads are fast food and /b/ tier garbage. Fucking millennials, christ.

GenX here, Veeky Forums and reddit have taught me a lot about millennials and knowing what I know, I have zero sympathy for their bitching and moaning about muh jerrrbs. Completely useless, entitled, and lacking any capacity for self-improvement

Last week someone came here asking for cooking advice and railed at me for mentioning a website/book that has recipes including such unreasonable techniques as braising, or such exotic ingredients as cornish game hen

I wish God would invent a new plague like AIDS but for the youth of today

Get rid of them, and start over

>GenX
Christ, how depressing is it to still be using Veeky Forums into your late 40s?

With people like you around? Very. But I'm not quite 40, will be soon though.

So you're barely Gen X, since the oldest millennials are 36.

What's your point? I should be an whiny NEET like you? Whining about foods my parents failed to expose me to growing up, and how "hipsters" ruined something you just learned about yourself even though it's been around for centuries?

Please show me where in this thread I did any of that. All I said is that it's kind of sad to be a middle aged man on Veeky Forums.

Nothing could be sadder than being a millennial

You seem bitter. Is everything going okay in your life?

So far, as long as the moron you elected doesn't crash the economy bringing me down to your level. You just had to go fuck everything up for all of us, didn't you. Like a devil child who sets fire to his parents' house.

I didn't vote for Trump. I think you're confusing me for someone else, friend.

Truth right here. I didn't realize how fucking goofball the millenials were until I started doing 4chin and reddit boards. These guys are seriously fucked up.

I guess we have to blame ourselves. We produced zombie mosters from our loins. What a world of disaster.

How fucking new are you that millennial was a term in common usage when you started coming here? I may be a millennial, but at least I'm not a newfag.

You should make this:

Easy Fettuccine Pasta with Bacon, Peas and Cream Cheese Alfredo Sauce

ahensnest.com/2013/08/fettuccine-bacon-cream-cheese-alfredo-sauce.html

It's 100% the best 'sta

Actually, younger voters almost always vote or democrats. If anything, the older generations are to blame for Trump being elected.

Fucking cuck

Get dried porcini, prosciutto, heavy cream, gorgonzola cheese, and gnocchi.

Rehydrate porcini. Heat a cup of cream until just bubbling. Add 4 oz of gorgonzola. Melt in. Add porcini (and a splash of the leftover juice) and prosciutto. Boil gnocchi. Drain and toss in sauce. Serve with crusty bread.

You should be able to find something here that will suit you: academiabarilla.com

>peas

Any type of shitty sammich and suck his dick. Seriously suck a dick bitch. Make sure to swallow or take a facial whatever he enjoys the most.

Want to know how I know you're a cunt? Becaue it's his birthday and rather than thinking about what is better for him, you insist on making it about yourself. It's not your birthday you insufferable cunt, blow him and take him to a place were people know what they're doing. The fact that you don't even know what to make shows that you lack intelligence, imagination and cooking skills.
Blow him and take him to a nice/favourite restaurant you selfish whore.

So much hate ITT. The little twink wants to please his man, what's the problem gents?

You should keep it simple and use authentic italian ingredients. Cost a bit but it will lift the dish way up.

Try to make spaghetti carbonara and a side salade with good italian olive oil and balsemic vinegar. And a good ripasso wine

Go to a italian grocery shop to get the ingredients.

I think its pretty fun to hang out with you millennials. Here's why:
You're stupid and naive, that amuses me.
I can easily dominate you with intellect and wisdom.
The weak arguments you make are laughable because you actually believe it, and you are oh-so-easy to troll.
And your girls are still young and hot.
As a generation, you're awful and pathetic, and I hate your guts. But for my amusement, this is a gold mine. Its like being in high school again, which after a long time is actually fun.

wow gotta check those quints, but pic related at your post

>meat on puttanesca

What the fuck, you whore. Puttanesca is supposed to be a light dish, and meat would ruin that. Go make Bolognese if you want meat, you idiot born of idiots.

>I have zero sympathy for their bitching and moaning about muh jerrrbs. Completely useless, entitled, and lacking any capacity for self-improvement

Well enjoy paying for my neetbux, I aint paying your pension

>Christ, how depressing is it to still be using Veeky Forums into your late 40s?
Bully yourself kid. There are plenty of Gen X'ers on Veeky Forums, IRC and any other dawn of the modern internet platforms in existence, especially on /trv and /ck, which is very much unlike the rest of this website (which I guess is your home).
moot is a Gen X's, arguably, and by most definitions, are you going to mock him too? Just how young and insecure, and lacking self-esteem, are you that you pick on randoms in a cooking forum?

OP, for a date or dinner party, or really any entertaining, the last minute quick fix pasta idea is less than ideal. It is better to prep something more complicated ahead of time, get it going, and be rested, fresh and energetic for the romance. For something special, I'd go with an old fashioned baked lasagna, stuffed shells,canneloni, homemade ravioli, kind of idea. A long simmered (ie made the night before) sauce like an old fashioned ragu. A nice tossed salad or assembled antipasti from a deli. Braising is easy. I like to get two veal or pork shank knuckles, or short ribs, and make the delicious Osso Bucco citrus gremolata topping for it, which is unusual enough to make each bite sing for most people who don't have it often.
You could also get some dough made and make homemade garlic knots dripping in garlic and oil, and let it be the highlight, or simply highlight your dessert. Lots of fun italian desserts to play with!

This. Fucking millenials. The only reason I might support Trump is, if he brings back the draft so these millennial fuckwads can be forced to grow the fuck up. Spoiled fucking brats without an ounce of sense about the world.

I like to make a pasta bake with rigatoni, Italian sausage, Alfredo sauce and sliced mozerella to melt on top of it after mixing everything else.

*bows deeply*

Teach me your ways, master

Not because it was quick, it's because the ingredients don't spoil, so they can make it late at night when their shift is done.

i wonder which generation raised them like that
spare the rod and you'll spoil the child

how about you get the fuck off my board? there are plenty of women friendly cooking forums, please don't fucking come to Veeky Forums which is gentleman only. why the fuck do women think they have to have everything? can't you just leave us alone?

>who spawned millennials?

I agree. I regret the day my seed ever swam that far.

misogynist here
I agree. Veeky Forums might be the only pure masculine culinary place in the universe. they even employ women in restaurants nowadays.
ever pick up a magazine, finger through it, and stop on a recipe you might want to try, but then find out it was written by rachel ray? fucking a

Ossobuco with polenta

risotto with mushrooms

>moot is a gen x

How. I'm older than moot and always thought I was a millennial

gnocchi with rocket salad's pesto, speck and wots

Sorry, osso bucco sauce is not supposed to be orange. Did you make a hipster version using orange zest?

Because i searched a random pic on google. However it incredibly can be orange, depending on the recipe

youtube.com/watch?v=GdN2f65AHcU

there you go, just do this

Brings back memories of days long gone in travels long unattainable for this sad soul.

:(