How do I get rid mites from my face? Btw 100 % of people have these mites on their face

How do I get rid mites from my face? Btw 100 % of people have these mites on their face

a bullet

Submerge your face into sulfuric acid. Mites won't like that and you'll feel intense pain from their bites. Endure until all pain ceases.

Why do you want to get rid of them? They are part of you. You are not what you think you are. You are not the cells of "your body", you are a colony of microoganisms, bacteria, viruses, moulds, mites, on you and inside you, which works with the cells of the body and together they imagine themselves to be a person. Lose those mites and you could be losing an important part of yourself.

fuck you man I'm not mites

kek that was way funnier than I thought it was gonna be

Holy kek

You should get a uv flashlight and shine it at your face. Every pore will glow bright orange because of the propionibacterium bacteria living in your face.

fuck you man I'm not bacterium

That's what I'm talking about, Germ-Free Adolescent. Get used to your new status as a colony organism. Fuck man, you're an ecosystem.

Stop this is disgusting.

These mites have no anus and just fill their rear endlessly with shit until they explode and die. What a horrifying existence, an organism doomed to die with no way to get rid of its waste and just bloating with shit until it pops

haha

this made me bust out laughing for some reason.

Is this real?

Thank you man I am space

>Fuck man, you're an ecosystem.
This.
They do not harm us in any way . Not only that , but they also "clean" our faces by eating the dead skin cells inside our hair folicles (where they primarely live) , the presence of which is the reason we develop acne during puberty in the first place ( covering the pores with the mucus inside ect.) . Also, during the night they come out of the pores , have sex and lay eggs around your pores. Cheers

try lightly dousing your face in sulfuric acid, followed by a bleach bath to neutralize the acid
your face will be cleansed of any living cells

i will not have fucking freeloaders living on me

ph.d in medicinal chemistry here
is right

they do useful job. they did it before. Let them do it further.

>I'm not bacterium

Your body contains more bacteria cells than human cells. By majority you are a bacteria. A walking talking bacterial colony.

>Your body contains more bacteria cells than human cells. By majority you are a bacteria. A walking talking bacterial colony.

This is why any other intelligent species in the Universe avoids us, we are literally the dirtiest intelligent species in existance.

Go on a diet. These mites feed off of the excess oil produced by your skin, and excess oil is created by eating too much.