OK user, pitch us your restaurant and if we like it we'll invest

>OK user, pitch us your restaurant and if we like it we'll invest.

We buy McChickens and sell them at 300 percent of what we bought it for and just replace the buns so it isn't so tiny looking. Only.

Okay it's like a buffet, except you pay per pound on each dish and it's all raw! You buy it and take it home and cook it there, ensuring maximum freshness and preventing spoiled leftovers, since you can just buy extra and store it in the fridge for later.

North Korean BBQ. It's like a regular Korean BBQ restaurant, with the little grills in the middle of the table, but the meat never comes and you're forced to do hard labor instead.

Open-concept kitchen where a Gordan Ramsay impersonator will yell at the chef regarding your plate being raw, for an up-front premium of 15.99.

i had this idea once for a fast food salad place that only served salads

Korean bbq but guests bring their own food. Charge by the head.

spaghetti wraps

Franchise food trucks

Corner Pocket, all the table mats are re purposed pockets sewn together.

lunch meat roll up you can add dif things like cheese

Open a fast food chain of any sort next door to a game store.

It's a restaurant were the staff sits at the tables and you cater to them

It's sorta like Apple bees, but it serves food from anywhere but the US, and it's good; there's also less bullshit on the walls.

It serves only customized mashed potato sculptures. It's more an edible art installation than a restaurant.

OK so first of all people enter the restaurant
They are placed in a waiting room and once Enough people arrive a waitress comes carrying a hat
Inside the hat there are tiny pieces of paper, each has a number scribbled, the number corresponds to a table
Everyone picks a piece of paper with their eyes closed and must share the table with 3 other people who could be the ones they entered with or some random stranger it's up to luck
Also each table will have a capitan Wich is also selected by a mark in the paper, the Capitan must remain blindfolded for the entirety of the meal
Once costumers are sited we bring a menu for each table, it's not the same menu for every table and has a whore variety of appetizing meals but each meal serves 4 people and you must all unanimously agree to the meal you will all share
Once and if a concensus has been reached then the blindfolded Capitan must call the waitress and inform her of the choice
If they couldn't agree on a meal then they all get served cold plain rice
Now for the selection of drinks people have to go back to the lobby where capitans must chose the people at the table correctly but they aren't allowed to say anything or touch each other, the Capitan is allowed three questions that can't be personal or answered by yes or no Wich will be exchanged by the waitress, for each right choice you upgrade the drinks from water to soda, cheap wine and champagne
Beware that other capitans may chose one of your tablemates and you can't chose them back

Islamic Restaurant for Westerners.
Every bite is an explosion of flavor.

Me and a bunch of my buddies from Hollywood want to start a "fast casual" place with a lot of old, leftover movie props and set pieces from films sitting around. People will gladly pay $22 for a cheeseburger so long as they get to sit next to a portrait of Bruce Willis and the actual nuclear warhead prop from 1998's Armageddon. We'll start by opening these in tourist locations like Time Square in NYC and Disney parks. Of course it will grow and grow.

*i pull out my ak47 from my pocket and empty a full clip in the guy with the glasses*

*i jump onto the ceiling and hang from chandelier with one hand and with my other handd i pull out my bazooka and blast the orher guy with a headshot*

*i let go of the chandelier and land on the ground like a cat*

For me, it's the McChicken. Wa La.

I call it the Memeagerie. We only sell meme foods.
>banh mi
>pho
>wraps
>coffee
>bacon
>sriracha stuff
Etc.

Not a restaurant but something like Blue Apron except in my grocery stores refrigerated foods section.
My local stores at least don't have anything like this.

restaurants are gay. i want to make flavored pillows. so you can chew on them. probably start off with normal flavors like orange and grape and mint.

My restaurant is called The McChicken Store. We sell the McChicken Sandwich. No substitutions sauces anything you get your McChicken and you go

It's like a Chinese buffet but they only serve American food.

you bring the meat
we bring the heat

The gimmick would be that you can bring your dog and include them in the high quality meal.

Private rooms with concrete floors because of the dogshit.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Most dogs are allergic to chicken and/or rice. If you notice your dog licking their paws/scratching their belly a lot, I can almost guarantee that they are allergic to their food. They can't process their food very well, which causes yeast buildup which is released through the stomach and paws, which they lick because it tastes sweet.

Switch to grain free food. Orijen/Acana is the highest quality kibble you are likely to find at specialty stores, though Taste of the Wild is fine for midrange bags.

For cats, even the shittiest canned food is better than the best kibble. 95% of health problems in cats stem from not drinking water; cats are descended from desert cats, not jungle cats, and as such do not want to drink water as water in the desert is stagnant. They get moisture from eating their prey whole. IF you absolutely MUST feed a cat kibble, add 1tbsp of water to it and throw it out after 15m so it doesn't go bad sitting out.

Don't let your pets graze, feed them twice a day and don't get heavy handed with the scoops. Feed them what their weight SHOULD be, not what it is currently.