Post term grades, we're having a big dick competition

Post term grades, we're having a big dick competition

Nice "B" brainlet

6.5'' x 5.5''

I don't care for grades.

>Google engineering intern

I don't care for grades, brainlet

Meh, it was alright. Just hit junior status and I got into TBP

Nice, X or main campus? I've got a brother who works on wing there, and I'm applying for one this summer

main campus my dude

better study for those coding interviews

I'll be hardware side, so I'm pretty sure it won't be coding

>Having exams at the end of term and not at the end of the year.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahah. You've got the tiniest cock.

>B

lol avg cum

WHY AM I SUCH A BRAINLET?!? JAVA WASN"T EVEN A HARD CLASS, I JUST DIDN"T TURN IN THE DAMN HOMEWORK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't mods delete the last one of these?

If we're gonna have a dick-waving competition, we should also mention which school we go to. For instance, Texas A&M is dimensions behind, say, Cal Tech when it comes to rigor in their courses.

What school isn't split into semesters?

>anal phys li lab
Anal Physical Lab? And people wonder why people call engineers gay.

if you dont get straight b's your trying to hard

Undergrad? Not really. Caltech just has better students.

its analytical physics, pretty much an engineering physics class

this is Rutgers

I dunno, I heard that the more prestigious workhorse-making schools like MIT and Georgia Tech are notorious for working the shit out of their students at all levels.

They may have certain programs that do but by and large undergrad education is fairly standardized across the board, the difference is usually in student quality

It's why there isn't much of an employment preference between upper crust and mid tier schools in STEM

>Look at muh GPA
>Freshmen level courses
>mfw

>there isn't much of an employment preference between upper crust and mid tier schools in STEM
Downright false. I work for the TVA, and they have a separate resume file for employee candidates from exceptional schools. The same was true at Mohawk, and I've heard Norfolk Southern does the same. It would be unethical for the employers to tell potential employees that they're less preferred, so it's really better for both parties if it's not public knowledge that they sort some people upward.

Have you actually gone to different schools of differing quality? I mean, just personally, I transferred to Georgia Tech engineering after the Southern Poly physics curriculum, and the difference between them is blaring. The Georgia Tech professors, by and large, are researchers in the fields that they teach, and they usually have the passion to go beyond the standards of the state. Georgia Tech even has its own board that evaluates the course outcome aims.

I never had to study before coming to Tech. I can't float my grade without committing study hours now. That says enough to me.

What is your major, or a your dual majoring?
ECE and CHEM classes, but why?

Should I expect to travel as a mechanical engineer.
How likely would it be to find a job where I only have to travel within a couple hours if ever?
I live in San Diego if that makes a difference.

You'll most likely be travelling if you want the best job prospects for you. You can narrow your options if you want to stay close to San Diego, but just know that you'll be competing with other graduates from your school trying to do the same, including those who are already interns at those firms.

Computer engineering. The chemistry lab is just one of the gen ed requirements.

>anal physics

hahahahahhahahahhahaha

nice subject you big gay poof

>all these 200 level classes
why is this board full of babbies?

who here only went to university for the four years of lazy student life?

It is not a class. It is an Anal Physics LAB.

There is a lot of anal theory for physicists but my guess is that OP already went through those and is now enough of a big boy to get some practical experience with professor Tyrone.

Feels bad man, but to be fair, I was working full time as well.