I sliced my finger on the edge of a sheet of aluminum foil the other day and now I can't stop thinking about it...

I sliced my finger on the edge of a sheet of aluminum foil the other day and now I can't stop thinking about it. Its like a paper cut cranked up to 11.

I can just visualize this sheet of foil slicing into my flesh all the way to the bone.

FUCK

you probably just jerked off so much that your hand skin was rubbed down to enough that your hands could get cut my fucking foil

imagine slicing your dick with aluminium foil

imagine slicing your eyeball with aluminium foil

Fuck you OP I didn't need that idea in my brain

imagine slicing your tongue with aluminum foil

imagine slicing the bottom of your tongue with aluminum foil

imagine cutting your neck with a knife

take the knife op take the knife op TAKE THE KNIFE OP DO IT

imagine making a girlfriend out of aluminum foil and then when she gets her period she leaks mercury everywhere

You should really consider suing the company behind this. Not only do you deserve financial compensation for the physical mutilation you experienced, but the psychological trauma you endure is out of this world.

Thanks, Jackie.

why didnt this guy get a spinoff? he's hilarious.

my only cut in a kitchen was off this very same thing...its awful D:

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous

Brevity is the soul of wit :^)

Not only that, the aluminums that entered you body when you cut yourself will slowly drive you mad and cause early dementia.

Try masturbating with it

OP you poisoned yourself.
Aluminum is a very dangerous metal to have in your system.
Seek medical aid immediately.

dont use aluminium foil .... it gives you alzheimer!

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This one got to me

Dunno if youre being facetious but aluminum being used in stuff like deodorants and allowing it to enter your body actually does cause Alzheimer.

Im a machinist get used to it fag boy

Imagine slicing your ass hole with aluminium foil.