Alright so I don't really have any intelligent friends...

Alright so I don't really have any intelligent friends, so this is the only place I know where there will be some intelligent people.

My wife told me that cuckholding is truly the smart man's fetish, and that it simply is not possible to be highly intelligent without being cucked. So I says to her, I'm a pretty smart guy, but being cucked doesn't sound very appealing. Her rebuttal was that I wouldn't truly know until it was tried (a few of her intelligent ex-lovers were the same way, but after their sexual adventures things went awry). Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but I just can't stand her thinking I am unintelligent. Tbqh I am thinking of seeing if it is true and she is in fact right, but I figured I'd ask around here to see if any of yous guys have had experienced cuckholdry and, more importantly, if it is as thought-provoking and mind stimulating as she says.

best,

Thom

ur wife is a faggot

She must think you're pretty stupid.
Judging by your post, she may be right.
Why is this on sci?

>Why is this on sci?
I majored in Applied maths and sci is the thinking man's board

She doesn't think you're unintelligent, dumbass. She's just trying to convince you to let her fuck other men; she's tired of you and lusts for the BBC

That doesn't sound like her though...

Are you trying to trick me?

Of course not. I'm trying to make you see her damning ways. She is trying to manipulate you to get sex from men with longer dongs. Your wife misses the conducts of her youth; it happens to pretty much all women

Clearly you are unintelligent if you're falling for her cuck shit. She's probably already cheating on your beta ass.

Unless this is a troll post, in which case were the retards for falling for it.

>That doesn't sound like her though...
Trust me, even the seemingly best women are crave better sex

It's obviously a troll, OP has a meme degree

>the smart man's fetish

This is obviously a meme, come on. The moment you start discussing fucking other people with your partner then it is time to stop. Like, if it was swinging then it is kinda okay because then you both start cheating on each other but with consent from each other. The only "bad" thing is that swingers are not real relationships so now instead of having a wife you would have a comitted fuckbuddy, but that is good.

Cuckolding on the other hand is completely one sided.

But I know you are trolling and the premise of this thread is pretty funny. +1

Please take your shitpost somewhere else man

If troll kys. If srs get divorce asap.

she'll do it anyway

op's only rebuttal is to fuck cute 18 year old traps in front of her

fuck it op just get a cute boytoy for both of you, that souds hot

Why the hostility? Perhaps you're mad that I have a wife and you're alone? (I took a psych class at uni)

>if it is as thought-provoking and mind stimulating as she says.
>"Hmmm very interesting: the black bull has put his BBC inside my wife's vagina and continues to thrust, moaning with pleasure."
It's not that fucking thought provoking: nothing about sex for pleasure alone is thought provoking, so don't fall for the meme just for the sake of preserving yourself as an intelligent man in the eyes of your wife

This thread actually shows how removed from everyday life academia is strictly based on the fact that people took OP seriously. Nice one, you gay.

I have a girlfriend you fucking tard. Furthermore, you're not being very intelligent about this situation, which you claim to be overall. Your wife is clearly fucking with you:
>attempts to convince you to allow her to fuck other men by appealing to your ego
Seriously, how stupid can you fucking be?

Bit hard

Bit dumb

She's baiting you. Your options are:
1. divorce
2. shared boitoi as another user has suggested

Go for it OP and post "cleanup" pics

>divorce
Do this. Your wife is a terrible, manipulative whore

you're the one replying to obvious b8 faggot

OP is baiting you. Sage goes in every field available. Fuck you, OP, because of you a valuable thread had to die.
>Pls don't be someone from the lgbt+tumblr let's bring Veeky Forums down! alliance...