Just tried it out for the first time in my life

>Just tried it out for the first time in my life.
Why do americans eat and praise this garbage again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcellus_Gilmore_Edson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try to get some peanut butter not from a gina next time. I wouldn't eat anything scooped out of one.

because you're dumb

its an acquired taste, I didn't like it until I finished a whole jar

try it with a sliced banana or some jelly to add some sweetness

>apples n pnut butter

That, and there's definitely differences between different brands. Mainly oil/protein/sugar ratios. It's good with a stalk of celery for a quick snack full of nutrition.

no there isnt, unless you buy premium gluten free microbrew peanut butter it is literally all the same. from peter pan to kirkland select to whatever else, it's all LITERALLY the exact fucking same. same peanuts, same sugar, same machines, same facility, same packaging machine, different label, sometimes different "herbs n spices" added which barely change it.

t. peanut butter industry pro
also stop eating peanut butter

I saw Max from Mad Max eat pb and honey on toast it tastes fucking aswesome

O........B........S..........E.......S...........S............E.............D

>not Jif

DROPPED

O B E S E D
B
E
S H A R T
E
D I A B E T I C

You're either incredibly stupid or your country is fucked.

From texture to scent, different brands are completely different.
At least in my country.

I didn't know peanut butter was seen as some "super American" thing. It's delicious. If you think it's too sweet, buy organic or natural (where you can see the oil separate from the butter) or just make your own.

I'm not crazy into the taste, but I always have some in for when I haven't eaten all day- if I'm really fucking hungry, that hungry you'll eat anything, I'll have a lil teaspoon of it and its so satisfying. Like my body is crying out for protein and salt, and I give it a tiny bit of what it craves and it thanks me for it.
... Other than that, I don't like it so much. More than a teaspoon and its just dry boring but mash.

I've always found peanut butter to have a really weird taste. For me it's almost as if the actual taste isn't there, there's only a faint peanut aftertaste. It's a bit like when you've fingered a girl and lick your fingers, there's no real taste but it still has a taste. Hard to describe.

O
B E R T
E R N I E
S
E L M O
D

Except youre wrong and you should feel bad

If the only thing available to you is a sweet sugary mess then make your own peanut butter, you trash mongers.

>sugar
no

Why are you so obsessed with Americans?

OBSEDAT
B
S
E
D
A
T

>herbs and spices

wrong

>americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcellus_Gilmore_Edson
> was an English Canadian chemist (pharmacist), and the first person to patent peanut paste, which he did in 1884.