What is the evolutionary reason behind Europeans being okay with Muslims taking over their homeland?

What is the evolutionary reason behind Europeans being okay with Muslims taking over their homeland?

nations follow evolution much like species. the european population has been in decline for a while and so the nation is evolving in order to keep itself alive, albeit in a different form.

t. just made that up

It's inevitable that cucktianity will overtaken because it is a weak religion. Even Hitler knew what was up, according to one of his ministers he said that Islam was more compatible with Nazism than Christianity.

The Jewish Parasite has invaded the European Body... It wants to weaken it's host and make it more easily controlled.

Is that the same parasite you claimed was controlling the US and then Trump got elected? Fuck off shill.

t. mehmet
Because the west never really had to deal with mudslimes and tries to impose their faggy views on the rest. Mudslimes are treated like the shit they are in the south and east.

>Trump
He's israel's best goy.

>the west never really had to deal with mudslimes
user...

How is he wrong, speaking historically? (he already covered East and South Europe)

Probably a turk living in Germany

Give me one proof that Muslims are "taking over"

and "jews" are already mega rich and have huge amounts of control right?
why the fuck would they than harm the society that serves them? if there wasn't any liberalism or immigration than you nazis wouldn't even be aware of them

this image is pretty funny

not to mention
>be jew
>mega rich
>support democrats who might tax me more or force me to pay working class whites more

Of course the real number is gonna be lower than what you perceive if half of the population consists of elderly white people who rarely leave their homes

The 30% will always make me laugh
My countrymen are memelords

Spain was conquered by Muslims at one point.

>Spain
>West

It's as west as you can get in Europe, what are you on about? Also France fought them. Also there were these things called the Crusades.

You will see that only the germanic nations are and were willing to take muslims in.

They've been sucking muslim cock since world war 1, nothing new honestly

>USA
>15/100

jesus fucking christ

Prove Europe exists, little internet picture man. I'll wait