Do you believe that the Moon Landings from nearly 50 years ago were real?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcz0eL_bYsI

youtube.com/watch?v=EyEjlDZaqP8

>Apollotards will defend this

The last time a manned spacecraft supposedly landed on the moon was in 1972. It's been 45 years. Our technology is vastly superior now compared to what it was in 1972, it would be alot cheaper now, so why the fuck hasn't any country in the entire World sent a manned spacecraft to the Moon since then ("no point" is not a valid excuse - there are plenty of reasons to go there, if not only for the sheer prestige)?

The answer is simple: no human has ever set foot on the Moon. Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001: A Space Odyssey was released in 1968, one year before the first supposed manned moon landing. Now ain't that suspicious. Kubrick might have been involved and he might have not, but his movie shows that it was definitely possible to fake it.

The supposed Moon Landing could have been filmed in the Nevada Desert, which has a similar landscape to that of the moon:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558673/Out-world-Interactive-map-reveals-Moon-like-craters-blasted-Nevada-desert-decades-nuclear-weapons-tests.html

Finally, we have the Van Allen radiation belts, which are highly dangerous for humans. NASA doesn't want to risk sending humans through them now, but supposedly did so 45 years ago, without any problems what so ever. It's utterly retarded to believe in this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=vwPYl7a9Yuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

Alright, but there were thousands of soviet scientists with every single one of their satellites and antennae or whatever pointing directly at us, making sure that we actually went to the moon.

If we faked it, they would be the first ones to let everyone know, and they didn't.

Obviously the Svoiets were in on it too.

>The answer is simple:
Society killed the desire to go to the Moon.

Once we had "beaten" the Soviets after a bad start (Sputnik), and under the guise of doing scientific missions (technically they were), people became literally *bored* with the shots once a couple of landings were made. XIII brought some excitement back, but it also brought home the idea that space travel was actually dangerous, even when carefully planned out.

Even with the introduction of the rover, missions drew little more interest.

This was also during the 'Nam war. Hippies were protesting, civil rights was gaining ground, priorities changed and what was perceived as wasteful spending to gather some rocks was becoming very unpopular. So the last what - three? missions were canceled.

Apathy killed Apollo. Working in near space became the new goal. With the end of the Shuttle, the US is again looking for bigger and better goals.

Going to the Moon to prove something to you isn't on *anyone's* radar except yours. Grow up.

I'm an oldfag who avidly followed the Mercury (played a little catch with Alan Shepard once), Gemini, and then the Apollo missions as a teenager.

>Obviously the Svoiets were in on it too.
You're a "special" little kind of troll, aren't you?

The point of going to the moon wasn't to go to the moon. It was to get there before the Russians. It wasn't for science of the advancement of mankind, it was simply an extension of the cold war. Although, as far as wars go, a race to the moon is pretty civilized way to go about war. If only more wars were fought in such civilized ways.

Smells like reddit.
sage.

No. It is known to be impossible to propel yourself in space since there is no air to push against. That's why we are limited to LEO where the atmosphere is extremely thin but enough to float in for a while. As for the soviets playing along it's obvious, they were part of the same system of deception that keeps us to this day.
Wake up sheeple.
Look for proof. It's there.

Lel you want to put some proof to that claim.

Explain dis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

>It is known to be impossible to propel yourself in space since there is no air to push against.
You know, arguing against any this stupid boggles the mind. I know there's a spectrum of intelligence from genius to vegetable, but encountering someone this close to potato yet still able to type a coherent sentence revealing the sheer incapacity to think, is breathtaking.

Congratulations on your talent to completely stop me in my tracks. I simply don't know how to communicate with someone so stubbornly ignorant.

>Society killed the desire to go to the Moon.
In 1970 many people still expected a permanent station on the Moon. Unfortunately "we were warned off.." (Armstrong) and a Moon station was out of the question because the far side is populated.

And how long have you been using cocaine?

I was being sarcastic.

Hard to tell, when that's an actual argument used by hoaxers. You underestimate their cynicism.

while computer technology gets better every few years, NASA seems to do the opposite.

NASA is a huge scam. Theres a reason why only freemasons are allowed in space.
youtube.com/watch?v=vwPYl7a9Yuk

>while computer technology gets better every few years, NASA seems to do the opposite.
Compare their (inflation adjusted) budgets between back then and now. They have cents for every dollar they sent people to the Moon with.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vwPYl7a9Yuk
I've already watched that video enough times - what exactly do you consider suspicious about it?

>while computer technology gets better every few years, NASA seems to do the opposite.
"Seems" is the operative word here. So it seems, but only to you, because that's what you want to believe. Reality does not cater to your fantasy though.

fuck off with your bootlicker nonsense.

you think science isnt untouched with lies considering that we are always getting terrible shit that the fda passes as safe?

if the moon landing was real, we would have colonies on it by now since it serves as a platform for mars missions.

>fuck off with your bootlicker nonsense.
no u

>if the moon landing was real, we would have colonies on it by now
I'd love to see you substantiate a claim like that.

>since it serves as a platform for mars missions.
It actually doesn't. The requirments for traveling too and landing on the Moon are severe enough to negate any real advantage for using it as a "fuel station". Plus, that kind of thing would be WAY outside of any of the tech we use today.

Whatever doubts I have concerning science in general and NASA and the government etc., are insignificant compared to the absolute contempt and disrespect I hold for your position of nonsense. The idiocy and blatant disregard you have for anything other than absurd, made-up fantasy shit regarding a flat Earth, and the annoying, provocative threads you (and your ilk) create to antagonize, show an utter disregard for any form of intelligence beyond a capability to read one book, and likely only as excerpts per your ministry. Your text is a waste of time to read as you offer no information - only unsubstantiated claims that are easily disproved, and you do not acknowledge any counterpoints except to reinforce your obstinance. You have so far done nothing to earn any respect.

It's called b8, m8.

nah the moon shuttle looks like a tweeker's homeless shelter

The explosion doesn't push against air. It pushes against the ship.

goog goy