Being sexually harassed by female manager in work place

>being sexually harassed by female manager in work place
>I have to pretend to be interested in her or I'll be fired from this job
>I've never had sex before but she keeps touching me on my ass when she walks by, calling me handsome, asking me out for drinks
>so far avoided having to go to her apartment
>she's beginning to start to frown at me because I'm not showing interest
>My job is getting harder now with her making me work extra hours as I stopped showing interest, I'm on salary

How is this fair? The office is 85% female so if I go and complain it will be seen as me being the evil white male. Biz... You guys have to help me please Whatdo?

Attached: download (49).jpg (234x216, 10K)

boo fucking hoo

do like women do, put out and enjoy an easy life

sage faggot sage

Document everything. Stay calm.

And you haven’t fucked her yet?

If she’s hot then you’re a serious piece of shit.

If she’s ugly then you’re a serious piece of shit.

l a r p
a
r
p

Document everything.
Sue.
Make a lot of money.

Fuck her right in the pussy

>document every incident
>get recordings if you can
>fuck her
>enjoy the ride

Most importantly, post pics.

and this is a problem because you're gay or wtf?

>Play her game
>Fuck her ass, literally
>???
>Profit

Stop being a beta cuck

Fuck her and suck her toes you fucking loser

OP is always a faggot. Just fill her pussy already or kys.

imagine the replies if op was a woman and her boss a dude and compare them to what we got now

makes you think

No its a problem because she makes me work long hours and stays with me in those long hours. I'm her assistant and these long hours conflict with my free time at home where I could be learning how to play fortnite better instead I'm slaving away for some cow who's hitting my ass and I'm afraid Ill lose my job if I complain. This is literally the only job within 10 miles of my house and its a 5 minute drive from my house.

ITT: idiots.
Literally nothing of value he would get pounding this twat's twat will compare to the amount of money he could get got fucking her in the legal sense.

OP, this is your moment. She fucked up. Regardless of whether you want her on your dick or not, DO NOT fuck her. Sue and make bucks.

yea but is she hot

To add to this, OP, make sure you talk to your friends and family about what's going on. Witnesses are good, people who can vouch for how this is impacting you.

If you fuck her she's going to say you raped her and sue you.
Or other women there are going to get jealous and say you're harassing women and raped your boss.

Why don't you just do your best to sue your boss for sexual harassment? You'll probably lose, but it's the only option you that might actually bear fruit.

It’s almkst like men and women aren’t equal or something...maybe they're even different or *gasp*......unequal.

Lmao same shit happened to me. Thankfully for me she got pregnant with somebody else and now she's on a maternity leave while I moved to other department.

OP you will never get pussy again if you listen to this nerd. Uninstall fortnite immediately and go smash that ass.

>makes you think
Yeah if OP was a woman, I'd harass the shit out of him in the workplace.

sounds like shes a cow

Fuck her OP. It's the only way.

>putting pussy before a big $$$ payout
absolute virgin detected.
how's that attention span, really short?

Walk up behind her and tickle her silly every chance you get.

Sage. You're always LARPing with that fucking pic. Fucking sage.