Ah, second semester classes have finally started up! All of this knowledge just ready to get soaked in by my brain

Ah, second semester classes have finally started up! All of this knowledge just ready to get soaked in by my brain.

Are you learning anything cool this semester Veeky Forums?

Not a day goes by where I am unhappy with choosing to be a part of the ECE master race

Other urls found in this thread:

fsre.nl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Attending lectures

>going to lecture

just go stud at home and learn the shit in just 1/3 of the time

Can you even see or hear anything from that far

Be sure to never never talk to anyone either. Try and stay in your dorm as much as possible; and if you have to leave to use the restroom, make sure you stare at the ground so that you don't make eye contact with anyone.

you act as if attending lectures isn't antisocial activity. All you do is passively listen to some guy who would rather do anything but lecturing.

Spend time at your university cooperating or collaborating with your peers, but don't bother with lectures because they're shit and useless.

depends on the course

Only a freshman sack of shit would make a thread as asinine as this, so I'm pretty confident that this is not the sort of course worth attending.

>going to college lectures

maybe you should take a few courses at the university of life, kid

this is his second semester of his college experience lmao

So many undergraduate shitheads ITT.

Anyways I'm taking Machine Learning, Logic in Computer Science and Fundamentals of Computer Networks. Along with the normal PhD required filler. I have to take networking for breadth requirement unfortunately.

quads :O

sounds pretty undergrad to me m8

Add "Graduate" before every course name lol.

>graduate fundamentals of computer networks

>the "you shouldnt go to lectures" -meme

About half of our courses require you to be going to lectures.

About quarter don't require you to go, but there's strings of information that is only passed in the lectures, so you'll just have to have friend in there to share it with you.

There are also group works that require you to go to school anyway.

That's what the course is called lol. You can probably find out what school I go to by just googling the 3 course names.

I've taken networking before, like I said I need it to fill a breadth requirement.

It's okay though child enjoy taking your "Advanced" undergrad courses unironically thinking they're advanced.

Second semester doing complex analysis, diffq, and set theory proof introduction. That as well as quantum mechanics and a shit gen ed in architecture.

Still in freshman year tested out of first year stuff because I'm competitive dood

Pure mathematics/physics major

You listed it as a breadth requirement, the comment was more tongue in cheek. As a phd student I end up using a lot of computer networking so it's probably fairly useful.

enjoy your graduate intro to thermodynamics for engineers, user

>Are you learning anything cool this semester Veeky Forums
no
next one won't be any better either

What? Grad classes are meant to prepare you for research. So an graduate intro to anything will be what the department professors deem as what a researcher needs to know to begin research.

Being this fixated on course names lol

I just think networking is lame. I'd rather take more theory classes.

samefag, anyone here a math major got some sweet tips for prepping for graduate?

Research/internships seems kind of hard because I'm under the impression that there is less small petty stuff for undergrads to work on

I think you're looking into it a little too serious user, you should take graduate intro to bants

I agree, I just felt like mentioning how network plumbing ended up being a fairly significant (in time spent, not as a scientific result) part of my PhD work because I had little experience in it.

try LSD

>About half of our courses require you to be going to lectures.
Are you still in high school

lol I've been researching lsd for 4 months straight, i got the clean bitcoins but im too pussy to do it for fear of getting caught

just fucking do it you massive vagina, worst thing that's gonna happen is it gets stopped in the toll and you just deny because some neighbor kids used your mailbox or w/e.

Also if you're too much of a pussy to order LSD you can grow shrooms, spore prints are legal and it's so fucking easy, all you need is a pressure cooker, brown rice, some glasses and a syringe.

>cant get any drug from his inner circle of friends

w-what do I need a syringe for

Injecting mushroom matter into your arteries, duh...
Basically you boil water until it's reasonably sterile, then you collect the water as it is boiling into a syringe. Then once it's cooled you take a shot glass sterilized with rubbing alcohol, add the sterilized water, use a knife to add spores from the print into the water, mix it and suck it back up into the syringe.

Of course sterile is a relative term, but it decreases chance of getting mold and shit.

You sterilize substrate (brown rice and vermiculite) in jars in a pressure cooker. The jars are closed by alu-foil, and you inocculate them with the syringe before adding an additional layer of foil. As the substrate is fully colonized the jars can be "birthed", no longer being susceptible to mold.

t. drug enthusiast

>injecting shrooms
what the fuck, I just want to eat some

not going to trust my friends that could have non LSD substances on the blotters

not going to trust some random guy on Veeky Forums telling me to inject shit into my veins

buying online with good reviews and testing it with a kit is only way if you wanna stay safe afaik

I'm gonna assume you understand it was a joke and you're just fucking with me.

The syringe is for growing, not for injecting.

yeah i realized that after actually reading the post

so where do I get shrooms in the first place? I've also been thinking of trying to grow some to get rid of insects and shit, so this gives me another reason to try and get into growing some

>you can grow shrooms, spore prints are legal
you order spore prints online i think

You can get them legally via mail on fsre.nl/

thanks for the info might actually look into this now

I got my prints from a local guy from my town on norshroom, might be something similar where you live, you can try for instance plebbit.

Anyways I'll be back in like an hour

>nl
thank god it exists inside Europe
thanks for the link, looks like I'll be getting into shrooms after all.
I sure hope I'll be able to grow one of those murdering ones that infect insects and blow their heads up

You will not be able to cultivate cordyceps the same way you can cultivate shrooms, just letting you know fa m

I know but I gotta try, already got some suggestions by another user. Apparently takes quite some time until you get to the right one to kill a specific bug or something

4D mineralogy
Reverse computing
Physical oceanology
Core and mantle seismics
Numerical modelisation

Yeah, not bad a semester for me.