How much of this shitcoin have you accumulated pre testnet and coinburn?

how much of this shitcoin have you accumulated pre testnet and coinburn?

Attached: TRON-TRX-Altcoin-Review-The-Next-Innovation-in-Global-Entertainment.png (461x337, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1QsdeI14PS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holding 14k. Will I make it user?

None. I bought a bunch back in November and sold at 27cents. I have 88 sitting in a Binance wallet. This is absolute cancer fyi

i know, but thinking about buying to make a quick flip. cancer or not money doesnt smell.

You will get burned

When should we dump?

I have 19k btw

you dump when you see trend reversal. this goes for any coin.

like 10 k. funny thing is most of Biz is going to fomo in at 15 cents

300k at 17 Satoshi.

Unironically my top holding right now.
Always do opposite of what Veeky Forums says.
But I also bought way earlier.

the chinese didnt ban chinese cryptos because they thought how wonderfully trustworthy and great chinese devs are. They banned them because they knew what guys like tron were doing

>pre testnet

The absolute state of trontards. You are investing in a $2.5 billion dollar market cap coin that hasn’t even entered testnet?

Nice, i bought 19k with my leftover cash from osme other trade at 100 sats.

sell the news buddy. Normie fomo will rush the price up prior to release.

500+ member team across the globe. Many partnerships already inked. Justin Sun is like chinky Steve Jobs. What's your major malfunction numb nuts?

do you even crypto?

a lot

>vocaroo.com/i/s1QsdeI14PS8
>vocaroo.com/i/s1QsdeI14PS8

4mill, but i already dumped it all into ICX after the last pump

You're gonna get dumped on so fucking hard dude, you have no idea.

Like, do you even know the coin burn isn't even a real burn?

Nigga please do you even into Alibaba.

lol you have no idea what you are talking about.. Ripple went from 22cents to $1 during their burn

I don't buy chink scams that plagiarize other whitepapers.

J-justin barely knows the guy from alibaba. That means we are gonna moon, r-right?

In a huge fucking bull market where literally everything 3x'd. Even the biggest shitcoins on the planet were tripling. TRX reaching 10 cents even is a statistical impossibility in this market.

I just want to make money and this is a gold mine lol

no that was fabricated when they took coins out of the circulation, the it rose to over $2 because of fomo and the bull market

go invest in link poo id

Ripple going that high had zero to do with any burn and everything to do with the early January market. Look at every single chart. They all do the exact same thing. You think tron is going anywhere with btc threatening a 6k dip with two Bart heads? Kek

Bitcoins had its day rtard

Attached: 239487284.png (600x400, 468K)

ITS GETTING SHILLED HERE

MEANS IT'S CLOSE TO THE DUMP.

THIS IS WERE SHIT COINS COME TO DIE.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Keep wishing btc goes bust. Your shitcoins will be even worse off.

You are an idiot. you must have missed they took 50% of the coins out circulation

So what you mean is, it only took them 6 months AND the biggest bull run in Cryptocurrency history to 4x.

Fucking brainlets everywhere jesus fucking christ.

wtf are you talking about

I just come here for the funny comments anyway, Veeky Forums knows literally nothing. Just a bunch pajeets sucking off Chainlink. /Biz has been right about nothing the past 6 months

It took them 6 months and the biggest bull run in cryptocurrency history to go from $0.22 to $1 you fucking mong.

no Ripple burned coins... are you thick in the skull

it was about 20 cents for years then overnight over $1.. you jackwagon

95k trx at 3 cents.

how much did they burn?

None, as you said, it's a shitcoin.

this

everyone loading up on TRX is gonna get fucked over

you think you idiots are the only ones looking for a quick pump coin? tronix is one of the most obvious ones

then you have bagholders who will dump, holy fuck, you guys are retarded

i know this. Im a bag holder, i have 15k. I wanna get out of this shit. I need this thing pump

Are you an ACTUAL fucking Jewish Untermensch degenerate piece of shit?

May 08, 2017 was the first time it breached $0.20, Dec 21, 2017 was the first time it breached $1.

EOS

Bought 100k unitonically. Selling at $1.

12000 TRX!

EOS logo is a view from the other side of the Tron logo. I bet they got one graphics guy making all the logos.

Show me 1 major partnership with confirmation from the other side

deys patrnered with me and my homies dawg

I've got about 37k of tron.

600k.

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 5K)

Don't even try to do anything with this piece of shit. The only thing we know is that through twitter and instagram scum, also lower class blacks especially, this thing is massively overvalued and could correct at any point. Before, during or after mainnet launch. It's gambling with this one.

this is a cult and the only reason to buy it is to gamble that fucktards are fucktards

oh and buying it means you are a fucktard and hate the world and deserve nothing

sounds like chainlink

> announcement coming soon.
> hint * it's just another surprise announcement.

284 of them. I have 284 trx no larp

I put my entire life savings in TRX.

I got that Jackie Chain in da trunk..

I had the same thing...bought more just so I could meet the minimum to sell them all, good to see a 0 next to trx

$181.69

Attached: 1521837344900.gif (400x560, 175K)

I didn't see the amount before. It's 4,007.98800000

Any good reasons why I should sell my TRON other than FUD?

Attached: bull.jpg (728x485, 85K)

Source. Or fuck off.

I have 5 million Tron that I'm going to dump before both

Same, I have 2.5MM trx. I want a millions off crypto, not 100-200k. TRX is the king chink coin, not neo