Should I be worried about my cholesterol if I eat two eggs a day?

Should I be worried about my cholesterol if I eat two eggs a day?

What kind of eggs?
How are they cooked?

you can just go get your cholesterol tested

No but you should definitely worry about your intelligence and critical thinking skills.

I hope not. I've eaten more than 4,000 eggs in the last 18 months

I eat plenty of eggs, maybe not 2 a day but still a carton (8) a week and I don't have any cholesterol issues.

If you're worried just ask your GP to have your cholesterol levels tested like says.

Not as much as you should worry about the aids from taking 2 dicks a day op.

From eggs, No. From the rest of your diet, Yes. You may even be genetically predisposed to high cholesterol in general. Call up your GP doc and ask to put you in for a blood screen. Same thing you get at your annual checkup but can be done out of the office for convenience for a baseline

Are you telling me you eat over 9 eggs a day on average

I eat 6 hard boiled eggs everyday

This.

No, not as long as you have a decent diet.
People seem to think that some food will just magically kill you, but the problem isn't that some particular foods are essentially toxic to the human body, the problem is people have generally shit diets with multiple things that contribute to their poor health.

If you eat 2 eggs, and then eat a bucket of KFC for lunch followed by a plate of fries and ketchup for dinner then you'll probably develop food related health problems. If you have 2 eggs, a sandwich and veg for lunch, and some rice, chicken and vegetables for dinner then you probably won't have any food related health problems. Just get into the habit of eating a balanced diet, and follow a regular exercise routine and you won't have to worry about it.

If you eat meat and many other animal products: maybe
Of you don't eat meat and have minimal or no animal products: no

I eat a dozen virtually every day but I am sure there were some days I missed due to travel or some other shit so I am willing to round down to just 4,000/18 months

youtube search: healthcare triage cholesterol

Literally no correlation between dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol

>(((cholesterol)))

Dude just don't fucking worry about your health. I would rather eat a dozen eggs a day for 40 years than eat 2 eggs a day for 80 years. fuck old age

These dudes get it

do you really think eggs are that good?

eggs are fucking awful and you would rather cut your life in half for this ? lol

Is this bait?